Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Love that gifset! Awesome find/creation, twin !
That gif set is the best!! LMAO! Someone should mirror this with what Lacey said to gold! hahaha! That would be AWESOME!
Old 08-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

all of them isn't an answer Crazy_D

I would like to have seen more of the growing bond and love developing between them in Skin Deep. But, yes also the car scene extended to show the conversation regarding Milah

Love the pic..

I cant wait to get more of them
Old 08-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Supreme Fan

I would've liked a longer reunion scene in "Land Without Magic" .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 08-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Wish they'd brought Milha back instead of Marian.

OK, that doesn't count, but it seems more interesting to have Rumple (who may still prefer a world where there are no Milhas walking around but is no longer a person who will take steps to correct it if the world he happens to be in has one [especially if Belle is watching him]) dealing with a returned ex-wife just after getting married.

And it would be fun to see Belle, who has trouble being mean to anyone, reminding herself that she doesn't mind if Milha lives.

And let Hook be the one dealing with the returned-from-the-dead girlfriend just when he thought he was getting somewhere with his new girlfriend.

And have Neal alive, because why have Milha return from the dead if her son can't do the same thing? And be embarrassed by her in public, which is why kids have parents (ask any of them). And it would help Emma see the upside of being an orphan.

Other than that, I would like to have seen Rumple and Belle's relationship developing in Storybrooke.

And I would like to have seen Hook miss when he tried to shoot Belle and killing Owen/Greg so he crashed into a tree and died before ever reaching SB. Or crashed into Hook. Only harder.

Er, sorry. I have trouble avoiding AU stuff. It just comes.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

sigh.. this isn't quite what I was hoping for. I was hoping for more talk about Rumbelle and not about harming characters more.

though I do like the Milah coming back and what would happen if that occurred.

There's a good Rumbelle fic on Tumblr about that. Hook is doing his best to avoid her, Milah is pissed to see RUmple doing well, Neal is alive in this story, but on the show I doubt she'd care that he died. He didn't mean anything to her. And Belle is trying to be nice to Milah who is cruel and envious of Belle.

So today let's post some of our favorite pics, art, stories of Rumbelle. This one was on Tumblr yesterday and shows was beautiful talented artists we have in the fandom

Here's another..

source: http://midstorm.tumblr.com/
Old 08-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

The estate

That is beautiful art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
The OUAT power couple .
Indeed they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
all of them isn't an answer Crazy_D
I couldn't help it , blame them
Old 08-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would've liked a longer reunion scene in "Land Without Magic" .
Yes, definitely. I really think they wasted an opportunity there. I would have liked to see Belle finding things our world for the first time. Hear them tell each other what had happened since they last saw each other. Scenes of them in their domestic life at his house. That would have been great.

Quote:
Wish they'd brought Milha back instead of Marian
Oh, no you didn't just say that. LOL. Honestly, I think they would have had their two of their biggest ships revolt if that had happened. Thankfully it didn't.

There is beautiful artwork by fans of all the characters actually but the Rumbelle stuff is just gorgeous. And that is so sweet that RC responded. He's dear.

Last edited by Belleislove; 08-08-2014 at 04:32 AM
Old 08-08-2014, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Milah can't come back it could erase Henry existence cause Rumple could have got the bean and been reunited with Bae earlier and some other things it would cause to much of a ripple effect. at least that what my friend told me when I was worried Regina would bring Milha

I think both Hook and Rumple moved on to not be affected by her.

Last edited by fox24; 08-08-2014 at 04:55 AM
Old 08-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Passionate Fan

OK, I have been sleep deprived and fighting a migraine most of this week. I never know what will come out of my mouth (or keyboard).

But, I made the Milha comment after reading a collection of online fics where Milha comes back--and gets put in her place by Belle.

The Milah!verse - lizandletdie - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

But, yeah, my brain is intermittently frying out this week. I'd go back to bed right now if it was an option.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
OK, I have been sleep deprived and fighting a migraine most of this week. I never know what will come out of my mouth (or keyboard).

But, I made the Milha comment after reading a collection of online fics where Milha comes back--and gets put in her place by Belle.

The Milah!verse - lizandletdie - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

But, yeah, my brain is intermittently frying out this week. I'd go back to bed right now if it was an option.
There are no excuses for putting Milah back from the dead out into the universe. Just teasing you.

Although Belle telling off Milah might be worth it.
Old 08-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think bringing Milah back from the dead is necessary it could erase Emma and Henry, and present day Hook although some people want that
Old 08-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I don't think bringing Milah back from the dead is necessary it could erase Emma and Henry, and present day Hook although some people want that
I doubt that's ever going to happen anyway. The character has gotten a lot of hate. RC commented on it once. Plus they would have both the Emma/Hook and Rumbelle fans boycotting, LOL.

I actually think they need to not do any more back from the dead stories on this show.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

JUST A COUPLE OF CUTIES DOING THEIR SILENT COMMUNICATION THING

Rumple: *I need a nice long hug, I think.*
Rumple: [DOES HUG ME GESTURE]
Belle: *Absolutely you do. Come here.*
Rumple: *You give the best hugs, Belle.*
Belle: ‘I know.’

source
Old 08-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Love all the gifs and arts!! especially the RATHER LARGE gif!! hahahaha!!
Old 08-08-2014, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I love the gifs and art!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
So today let's post some of our favorite pics, art, stories of Rumbelle. This one was on Tumblr yesterday and shows was beautiful talented artists we have in the fandom
Well, here are two fanfics I've read this summer:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/103...apters/2065146

This isn't a smutty fic, but it was still a nice read. The child!Belle is adorable, and Rumple is.. well, he's Rumple.

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

Now this one is smutty, and passionate, and dark! You gotta love Rufus Gold. He's much like our Rumple, you feel for him and would like to punch him at the same time.

As for the art..

True Love's Kiss

I really like how this one turned out. The column of Belle's neck is really lovely here. (She says, so calmly, as her feels explode.)
This is NOT a Photoshop filter, every stroke is painted by me.

Source: True Love's Kiss by LicieOIC on deviantART

Just WOW!
This fandom does have REALLY talented artists in it..