Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
If they even THINK of killing Belle off, I would strongly suggest plastic surgery, new identities, and witness protection. And living in Antarctica. But, they'd better confirm none of the penguins or leopard seals have seen the show first (especially the leopard seals. Those guys are carnivores).

I think another planet would be a better option.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Killing Belle off would kill any humanity Rumple has in himself because Belle is that part of him. and I totally agree with all above ^
Old 09-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
S'up dudesters, have I missed much?
Blimey, hello there

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
It was very emotional.
Was indeed...
Old 09-02-2014, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Killing Belle off would kill any humanity Rumple has in himself because Belle is that part of him. and I totally agree with all above ^
I don't think they would ever kill off Belle for real.

I just watched Beauty and the Beast again. I still think that, to me anyway, is the best Disney animated story ever. Just beautiful.

Last edited by Belleislove; 09-02-2014 at 04:16 AM
Old 09-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

They wouldn't do that...

It's such a beautiful story
Old 09-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

But losing Belle, even though we know it would be just temporary, might be the best thing for Rumple. With a lot of addicts, they have to hit rock bottom before they are willing to deal with their addictions. When he lost her before, he had his quest to be reunited with Bae to fall back on. This time he will not have that option.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
But losing Belle, even though we know it would be just temporary, might be the best thing for Rumple. With a lot of addicts, they have to hit rock bottom before they are willing to deal with their addictions. When he lost her before, he had his quest to be reunited with Bae to fall back on. This time he will not have that option.
True. I think it's just that they've been apart so much the thought of another separation is hard to think about.

But I totally get what you're saying. And it may happen that way. He also needs to work to get her back. And I think she would understand in part what being locked up like that does to a person.

I think it will be a good story. At least I hope so.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I don't think they would ever kill off Belle for real.

I just watched Beauty and the Beast again. I still think that, to me anyway, is the best Disney animated story ever. Just beautiful.
I had to watch it again, too (thanks to you! ), and I agree with you. It's a wonderful movie with a beautiful story and awesome music.

And all those Rumbelle feels I got! Especially during the library scene, the dance and the "Something There" song..

Yeah, BatB is definitely my favorite Disney movie.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't they'll kill of any hero character created by Disney it would be to much. It's how I knew something was off about Ariel in 3.17. I didn't think AE would kill Eric same with Phillaip. Even Pan had to be in a different form to be killed off.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi, Rumbellers . Looking forward to the premiere! Been lurking since things are so hectic lately ... but I'm still here .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 09-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

good to here ship_twin
Old 09-03-2014, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I had to watch it again, too (thanks to you! ), and I agree with you. It's a wonderful movie with a beautiful story and awesome music.

And all those Rumbelle feels I got! Especially during the library scene, the dance and the "Something There" song..

Yeah, BatB is definitely my favorite Disney movie.

You can never watch it enough. And Emilie, to me, is the perfect Belle. She is just perfect.

The music, the cinematography, the characters, the story, were all just perfection.

That moment when the curse is broken and he changes back to a human is gorgeous, especially with that wonderful piece of music.

And then she's not sure it's him and she touches his floofy hair. Hmm. What does that remind me of? A certain librarian who can't keep her hands off a certain pawn shop owner's hair?

I liked Frozen okay but it's not even in the same category, imo, with Beauty and the Beast.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
You can never watch it enough. And Emilie, to me, is the perfect Belle. She is just perfect.

The music, the cinematography, the characters, the story, were all just perfection.

That moment when the curse is broken and he changes back to a human is gorgeous, especially with that wonderful piece of music.

And then she's not sure it's him and she touches his floofy hair. Hmm. What does that remind me of? A certain librarian who can't keep her hands off a certain pawn shop owner's hair?

I liked Frozen okay but it's not even in the same category, imo, with Beauty and the Beast.

I never get tired of that movie.

Gaston was more terrible than I remembered.. and so stupid! I couldn't help but laugh at him. Belle handled him so well. I totally ship him with that mud pit.

Belle is definitely my favorite princess.. And yes, Emilie is perfect for the role.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I wasn't a big fan of BatB until I got married (and Rumbelle only sweetened it). To me, BatB is the ultimate fantasy of a woman who is in a committed relationship with a real guy. A guy that has flaws and imperfections - a fixer-upper. And while I know it's never gonna happen, I can still dream that one day, if I love him just the right way, he might actually become a better version of himself. Just a tad more civilized and sensitive to the needs of others. Maybe one day he'll see the light and pick up the dirty clothes he leaves on the floor. I also love that we see them arguing. I think they are the first Disney prince & princess that we see genuinely arguing. Yes! That's real! I can relate to that.

I'm getting excited about the premiere. How many days?
Old 09-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

26 I think , still too long..

Thought BatB was a great Disney film when it came out and still do to this day..