Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww I would love that or yes move into Rumple's pink house

Going for #4
Old 06-26-2014, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Aww I would love that or yes move into Rumple's pink house

Going for #4
I loved the inside of his house. I thought I read that the house itself was sold though, but I would guess they could still do interiors. The fact that they didn't all last season makes me wonder though. They have got to give them a "home" set.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

The Well really was a very fitting choice for their wedding. Considering it's where they were reunited after 28 years.
Old 06-26-2014, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

#4 -1
#5 -2
Old 06-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
The Well really was a very fitting choice for their wedding. Considering it's where they were reunited after 28 years.
I never thought of the well when they said there was going to be a "splashy" wedding. That was pretty sneaky.

But yes, I honestly would not change the location for anything. Even with the dagger hanging over their heads, the wedding was gorgeous. It was romantic. It was private. It was them.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I never thought of the well when they said there was going to be a "splashy" wedding. That was pretty sneaky.

But yes, I honestly would not change the location for anything. Even with the dagger hanging over their heads, the wedding was gorgeous. It was romantic. It was private. It was them.
I didn't know they'd used the term "splashy". That's brilliant.

And I agree completely about how wonderful the wedding was, even with the dagger issue.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

I vote #4
Old 06-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

#4 - 2
#5 - 2

we're tied so far
Old 06-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

That means you'll have a hard decision to do. Unless we get more votes.

Quote:
It was perfect. The place where they declared their love for each other for the first time. And the wedding was really beautiful and so Rumbelle.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Agreed
Old 06-26-2014, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

I need more votes..
Old 06-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Supreme Fan

#4 for me
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 06-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I chose #5 as my least favorite because I don't like angst! Also, Kelanie and Darly made good points!

As to Belle being like Milha, Belle is light years above Milha! She has true beauty, true compassion and is selfless! Milha is the exact opposite! At the time her and the pirate were together, they were perfect for each other in that they were both shallow, selfish individuals! Belle is also not an abuser like Pan and Milha! I wonder what pot they were smoking when that comment was made?

I admit, I wasn't happy with Belle asking Rumple not to kill Zelena, because Rumple was the victim here and I was just as unhappy with Regina and crew for saying he is evil if he takes revenge! Henry is still a child and everything is black and white to him and the adults have to stop listening to his version of good and evil because it is unrealistic. I am not bashing Henry, but he is naïve when it comes to life and love. I think as the victim, Rumple had every right to decide her fate. I am sure if they sat him down and talked to him w/o rushing to judgment, he wouldn't have killed her. I also said that if Belle left him over this, she would be like all the others to HIM! I have seen others say the same thing that I did, but what they are saying on twitter has me floored and just as pissed off as some of the fanfic writers having Belle angry at Rumple for killing an "innocent woman!"

I hope they delve into Rumple's ptsd and have Belle and Rumple deal with their communication problem and come out of this stronger than ever! I hope Emilie is right and they work this out as a couple, no stupid triangles, not self-destruction, just two people who love each other working out their issues. If she feels she has to leave, even just overnight , or he has to leave, so be it, as long as they make it clear it is not forever and they fight for each other! That is all I ask and I hope I am not disappointed this time!

Last edited by Grace52373; 06-26-2014 at 06:56 PM Reason: add to post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

I see what you're saying Grace. The only problem I have is that Regina told Rumple not to kill Zelena even though she killed his son. If she killed Henry, Regina would be first in line to kill Zelena.

Anyway we're tied

Both #4 and #5 have 3 votes
I'll choose 4 since it was only a dream.

so here's we are again.

S U R V I V O R ~ Rumbelle Moments
Rumple Belle

#2 is out
#6 is out
#4 is out

rules
001. Vote for your least favorite
002. In the final round, vote for your favorite
003. A survivor will be voted off every 24 hours
004. The 3 moments from each season will go up against each other in the final round
005. Have fun
♥♥♥

ROUND #1 Season 2 episodes 1 -11

Moment 1

Moment 3

Moment 5

Moment 7

Moment 8

Moment 9

Moment 10

Moment 11

Moment 12