Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2014, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Well, we're not in the championship ... but we still made the top 4. I'm proud of us ... and our ship !
I think we did great to get to the semi-finals this year, considering more popular ships were there this year, great to see the fandom get together too, very proud of Rumbelle

Can't wait for this week's eppy, Belle and Bae working together and going off on a Rumple adventure!
Old 03-25-2014, 05:49 AM
Loyal Fan

It was a valiant effort against a worthy opponent. And I loved that some Rumbellers and SQers stuck together to the end; I hope that we can keep some of that fandom togetherness.

(I knew Doccubus would be almost impossible to beat; they've won championships like this before. Last year I was really grateful to Destiel for taking them out. )

And by getting to the semi-finals we won the most important thing: Bad Faery fic!!! That's much more important in the end than bragging rights.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Plus we beat Caskett, which is a pretty big damned deal!

Perhaps ABC might actually take some notice that the only canon ship on the whole show to make it that far was Rumbelle? (Not holding my breath though!)

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 03-25-2014, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Plus we beat Caskett, which is a pretty big damned deal!

Perhaps ABC might actually take some notice that the only canon ship on the whole show to make it that far was Rumbelle? (Not holding my breath though!)
Rumbelle made final round last year and we got less of them in S3 and even less promotion than S2.
Old 03-25-2014, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)
Rumbelle made final round last year and we got less of them in S3 and even less promotion than S2.
I know. It did nothing for them in terms of any story. But it was fun.
Old 03-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm proud of us as well. We did our best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think everyone did a great job. And it was very close apparently at the end for both ships.

I would love if Belle were the one to destroy Zelena for what she did to Rumple, but on the other hand, she wouldn't let him kill Regina for what she did to Belle so I can't see Belle doing that unless it's in the heat of the moment.

I hate this stuff about her keeping him prisoner in the basement. And she is just downright creepy and disturbing.
Belle is too gentle to do it KNOWINGLY, but maybe she could accidentally throw a bucket of water on the witch?

I think Rumple will be on his knees begging for TLK from Belle to break his curse once they're reunited. I would be very surprised if he still wanted to be the Dark One, after all he's been through..

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-25-2014 at 12:54 PM
Old 03-25-2014, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
think Rumple will be on his knees begging for TLK from Belle to break his curse once they're reunited. I would be very surprised if he still wanted to be the Dark One, after all he's been through..
Nothing's ever easy, and since they throw more at Rumbelle than any other couple, I am thinking he wont' want to give up his powers, maybe because he doesn't want to feel powerless again?

Plus we don't know any of the consequences of him being without his free will and power will be.

Maybe he'll feel he can't protect his family without those powers?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I think they might come into play about protecting them...look what has happened to Rumple and he would think that worse things could happen to his family...it seems in the promo the WW is already after Bae...so he needs his power to defeat the evil
Old 03-25-2014, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

I meant the tlk would happen after they've defeated the witch, of course. At the end of the season. If Rumple wasn't the Dark One, he couldn't be controlled with the dagger. I don't think he'll want to repeat the experience. And who knows if he would still be able to use magic?
Old 03-26-2014, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I meant the tlk would happen after they've defeated the witch, of course. At the end of the season. If Rumple wasn't the Dark One, he couldn't be controlled with the dagger. I don't think he'll want to repeat the experience. And who knows if he would still be able to use magic?
I don't think he'll give up his power this soon. I think that's end of series stuff.

I actually think this will make him want his power even more because he's been so helpless that he won't want to be that way ago. JMO.

I hope someone tells Belle he is alive in the next episode.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Someone better!!
Old 03-26-2014, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Someone better!!
I just hope it's not Hook. I like him and I actually want to see scenes with him and Belle. But I would hope they show someone telling her so we can see her reaction.

But frankly, it would not surprise me one bit if we found out she learned about it offscreen.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hope it isn't either, but if it is, I want something to say/or action to basically apologize for what he did to her
Old 03-26-2014, 05:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just hope it's not Hook. I like him and I actually want to see scenes with him and Belle. But I would hope they show someone telling her so we can see her reaction.
I don't want scenes between Hook and Belle, at all, because inevitably they would be about him and what's good for him, not about Belle, and I'm sick of that.

Quote:
But frankly, it would not surprise me one bit if we found out she learned about it offscreen.
Nope. In fact that's what I'm expecting. Maybe the Charmings will send her a text. "Ur TL <3 AAK but in cage "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Nothing's ever easy, and since they throw more at Rumbelle than any other couple, I am thinking he wont' want to give up his powers, maybe because he doesn't want to feel powerless again?

Plus we don't know any of the consequences of him being without his free will and power will be.

Maybe he'll feel he can't protect his family without those powers?
I think that's definitely an issue for him. Remember when Bobby said that time that heaven for Rumple would be Belle, Bae, a nice castle somewhere, and "enough power to protect the kids"? Spinner Rumple was DIRT; he had nothing. Any person who has crawled out of extreme poverty and humiliation would be terrified of possibly going back to that, let alone one like Rumple who knows he has three centuries of enemies who might go after his family.

Quote:
They've put off the Rumbelle TLK for SUCH a long time now; they'd better be saving it for something huge (and I think the TLK at the end of this season will be Regina and Henry). Rumple choosing of his own free will to give up power definitely seems like an end of series thing, but if Belle or Bae was threatened in some way and TLK was the only way to save THEIR lives, Rumple would go for it in a minute and worry about the power later. In fact I would so LOVE to see him trying to adjust to being unmagical (in a magical world, where Regina and Emma and others have power and he doesn't), and realizing he doesn't need it because he's smart and capable (deadly in fact) all on his own--but that's a little too deep for this show.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

You know what I would like to see? If they had TLK, and it broke his curse but it didn't take away his power because it was his all along and being the Dark One had simply given him the confidence to develop it (albeit for the wrong reasons).

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑