Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I want that love shack mansion to be their home!
Old 10-09-2014, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

me too. I really want to see the love shack become their home. Belle found it, they christened it
Old 10-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I want that love shack mansion to be their home!
Me too!

I love the shop, but they do need a real home.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
me too. I really want to see the love shack become their home. Belle found it, they christened it
that they did, many times
Old 10-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Deleted scene from 4x02. Contains some more Rumbelle ... and Rumple/Henry.

ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe they would delete this. It's way too powerful..

Old 10-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

I will probably never understand why they chose to cut this scene.. it's so beautiful and so important.

I'm glad they released it, though.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Passionate Fan

My hope is that they did it for plot reasons. This one makes Gold aware that someone (who isn't Henry) has broken into his shop shortly before Charming comes in and tells him there's an ice magic person holding Emma prisoner. As the scene aired, I can assume Gold had a moment of TV fluctuating IQ where he forgot all the things he could have done (pop over to where Emma is in a cloud of smoke and pop out, for example). Add in knowledge that his shop has possibly been robbed again, and this sounds like the theft and the ice fortress are parts of a plan possibly aimed at Gold. Gold is either incredibly dumb not to take action or is planning something really nasty he doesn't want to tell Charming about.

It also advances Gold and Henry's relationship in a way that (I can hope) will play out betterif a later scene is "step one" rather than this (It happens. Sometimes, fantastic scenes need to be cut or moved for reasons like that).

Besides that, it introduces the idea of Henry having power as the grandson of the Dark One and the son of the savior, but that Gold doesn't know what those powers may be (and isn't willing to tell Henry yet if he has suspicions).

This is great, meaty stuff. But (I hope), they may have decided they were serving it up for dinner just a little too early. Bring on the appetizers (and, alas, the cheese ball).
Old 10-10-2014, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I hope so Kel, I'm still annoyed that they cut this.....
Old 10-10-2014, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
I will probably never understand why they chose to cut this scene.. it's so beautiful and so important.

I'm glad they released it, though.
It was a beautiful scene. I could listen to that man read the phone book.

I wish he had fairly long talking scenes with Belle like this.

But it was just a very, very nice scene, probably the nicest out of the whole episode.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It was....
Old 10-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Kind of hoping we get more development for other storylines. Frozen is okay, but I don't want them to focus on it too much, that's all.

Really hope they don't cut any more amazing Rumple scenes. That scene would've explained so much more ... than the random scene we got of Charming rushing into the shop where Belle and Rumple just happened to be there, together, taking inventory. Now we now what happened - they arrived, found Henry, and then after Henry's talk with Rumple he discovers somebody was already in the shop and stole something. That is the reason they were doing inventory - he was checking to see what was taken. At least Rumple's not away from Belle like he was for half the season last year - they hardly saw each other . Looking forward to a good storyline for Rumbelle .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 10-11-2014, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 10-11-2014, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

I agree Donna. I guess we'll just have t see how it plays out.

Love the art

Had this been posted?

x
Old 10-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

I believe that was posted before.. but it's nice to see it again. It's so lovely.

I found a great meta regarding Rumbelle's current situation. I know that many of us Rumbellers are worried about them and their future, so hopefully this will make you feel at least a bit better..

Faeries hide what you want & reveal what you need | Hi! Longtime fan of your writings, asking your opinion. I stopped watching the show after S3. For me, Rumple proposing to Belle with the fake dagger was practically unforgivable. I'm not mad about h

And let's not forget that Rumple is cursed, which probably makes this addiction even more difficult to fight.

Also, Adam said on twitter (about Rumple) that he sees "a man who cares deeply for her". So at least they aren't deliberately trying to destroy Rumbelle.