Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I LOVE this! I love Disney, I love Mickey Mouse,............combine them with Rumbelle and it's perfect!

Oh how I want them to have moments of joy and lightheartedness, to fully enjoy being this deep in love and knowing that they would sacrifice anything to be with each other. They both have such quirky senses of humor and I want to see that. I know it will be difficult if not impossible given what's going on, but at least let the reunion be everything we want it to be. In S3, with them together and probably dealing with Bae and family relationships, I hope we will get more of them just interacting normally. It just seems like what we get of Rumbelle is incredibly beautiful (if painful), but we get them in big moments instead of smaller ones - then again, I guess I can say the same thing of Snowing. For a show about love, I think there needs to be some more time devoted to actually showing it.

OUaT: Belle and Rumplestiltskin Go to Disney by =ashesto on deviantART
I agree with you Betsy. I don't mind a little angst as long as it's realistic, but if it drags on too long it makes people turn away in droves! Who wants to watch something that gets you upset? That's NOT entertainment! Please no triangles either, because when she gets her memories back, she'll want to be with her true love leaving the other guy out in the cold, or she'll stay with the other man out of guilt, and that stinks! I don't want to see anyone take advantage of Belle's memory loss. Rum and Belle should be the focus as he tries to win her over, and return her memories!
Old 02-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I agree with you Betsy. I don't mind a little angst as long as it's realistic, but if it drags on too long it makes people turn away in droves! Who wants to watch something that gets you upset? That's NOT entertainment! Please no triangles either, because when she gets her memories back, she'll want to be with her true love leaving the other guy out in the cold, or she'll stay with the other man out of guilt, and that stinks! I don't want to see anyone take advantage of Belle's memory loss. Rum and Belle should be the focus as he tries to win her over, and return her memories!
I will rage like a psychotic witch if the writers force some kind of contrived love triangle down out throats. That's one of the reasons why I'm beginning to grow weary of Hook and Cora.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 02-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I will rage like a psychotic witch if the writers force some kind of contrived love triangle down out throats. That's one of the reasons why I'm beginning to grow weary of Hook and Cora.
^THIS. I HATE love triangles. They have the uncanny ability to make everyone involved look like complete idiots.
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 02-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
^THIS. I HATE love triangles. They have the uncanny ability to make everyone involved look like complete idiots.
Exactly.

Source
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 02-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Addicted Fan

^That is GORGEOUS!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Stunning art!

I agree with you guys. I loathe love triangles.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

We're not getting any triangle, so I'm not even going there, lol

Quote:
I'd like to get some lighthearted moments too, but due to the direction of their storyline, I don't think we'll be getting any light or fun moments this season. Maybe season 3.
That's fine - then just give us that epic reunion/kissing/love scene we're all waiting for and which Rumbelle has been begging for since Skin Deep, lol

Personally, I don't get all this love for angst. I'm ok with obstacles, but they've had more then their share this year. Now I certainly think Belle will get her memories back and after that, any angst involving Hook, the dagger, etc.. is ok because those are merely obstacles. I dont' want ANY MORE internal angst this season; let Rumbelle be for pete's sake and face the end of the season together, whatever that entails.

I personally hope that their arc for S3 will be about Bae and Gold's attempts to reconcile with him. This would be a phenomenal Rumbelle storyline - there 's no doubt that Belle would play a huge part in this (as support for Gold, as his lover, as someone who really already seems to love Bae as a part of the man SHE loves, and even as someone who would be a more active participant in the reconciliation process). This would be an emotional and realistic storyline; I think we could use that instead of all this strum and drang with villains coming to town.

I also want S3 Rumbelle arc to be about them personally, living together, perhaps getting closer to a proposal. Belle would be fixing to get the library opened, perhaps (in my dream) she'd even be something of a social coordinator for the town.

I would like to see SB get somewhat back to normal because there is plenty of drama to be had with that.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Credit: if you're going through hell, keep going.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Lovely arts

like people have said, S3 I would want them to have a bit of fun in their lives..dating, having fun, they need it after what they've been through already
Old 02-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Lovely arts

like people have said, S3 I would want them to have a bit of fun in their lives..dating, having fun, they need it after what they've been through already
I know I said this before, but I so want Belle to move back in with Gold. After all they've been through, I can't imagine them each wanting to come home to a lonely place after a long day apart (generally speaking). Belle has her own life, she's good there - but they belong together, forever, and it should start now. They have spent so much of their lives loving and longing for each other and they've shown the depth of their love. I just can't imagine them NOT wanting to be with each other

They need to have dates in their house, they need to just spend a day doing nothing, they need to laugh. We've seen teases of this, but merely teases......it's not sufficient. Real life relationships do not consist of leaping from one dramatic situation to the next; I get that this is tv, but if you want to portray a realistic couple, you have to show them BEING a couple and not just figures you move around on a chess board.

Aside from that, what I really want to see is Belle and Bae bonding. Who else can Bae really talk to that would understand what he's going through? Bae remembers his father pre- curse as a kind, gentle, wonderful and loving man. Even when Rumple turned into the DO, Bae believed in him. Belle, similarly, knows the good man inside of Gold; she knows, she knew and she believed in him/Rumple all along, even though she was aware of his reputation. She lived with him long enough to see his core decency, goodness and humanity. Belle knows he sees himself as a monster and knows the pain he's felt at being without his son. I think it would be natural for Belle to be something of a confidant to Bae because she's also very fair. However, if not a confidant, then I think she's someone that he can relate to despit her years. I think Belle would make the first move to him, cautiously, and tell him that she's so glad he's here and that she would dearly get to know him - that she hopes he realizes that he has a friend in her.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Gorgeous artwork!
Old 02-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Wonderful art!
Old 02-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The look on his face in [this] gif kills me. That’s the expression that says “I don’t understand why you care or think I’m worth fighting for, but by God I love you for it.”
A Muse of Fyre
Old 02-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Oddly enough I'm not worried about triangles... OUAT seems to avoid them like the plague, and i'm extremely grateful for that and if there is one though, it's over in a couple of episodes like the Mary Margaret/David/Katryn one. If there's going to be one I think it's going to involve: Hook/Emma/Neal. Captain Swan have a lot of fans as Swan Thief so it wouldn't surprise me if they go there with those 3 characters. Or maybe I'm expecting too much

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 02-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

You can't really have triangles when you're involved with absolute, definite true loves. I wouldn't even consider MM/David/Kathryn a triangle because David had no feelings whatsoever for Kathryn.

I won't even go there with Rumbelle, lol.

I have a theory on how Gold may try to restore Belle:

I wonder if maybe dreams will play a part in this. Perhaps Gold thinks that all Belle needs is some sort of prompt for her memories to kick in, maybe a potion that can allow her to dream about their past. Perhaps he'd be relatively confident that if she dreams about them, she will be curious to know why she's dreaming of this strange man in another life, a strange man who loves her and who she loved. Maybe the potion can bring out her true feelings, feelings which are buried beneath the curse.

I would sort of love this or a variation thereof because I love the idea of Gold having utter faith in their love and by him trusting in Belle's memories of them, he would be showing a great deal of faith in the incredible strength of their love.