Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Like, how are they going to explain where that baby came from if Roland doesn't have his memories?
I don't think they thought about it in that much detail. But we had a little discussion about this earlier, maybe in another thread, that since Roland is so young, he may not even understand where babies come anyway, so any explanation they make up would do. I think Sherry was talking about that and can say it better than I did.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:56 AM
Absolute Fan

You know, I've been wondering if we'll get a small time jump at some point during the s5 premiere. Would allow them to claim all the necessary conversations concerning Zelena took place off screen again.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
I don't think they thought about it in that much detail. But we had a little discussion about this earlier, maybe in another thread, that since Roland is so young, he may not even understand where babies come anyway, so any explanation they make up would do. I think Sherry was talking about that and can say it better than I did.
Maybe it's because I'm the youngest and I always had my older siblings divulging too much information to me, but I feel I knew where babies came from at that age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
You know, I've been wondering if we'll get a small time jump at some point during the s5 premiere. Would allow them to claim all the necessary conversations concerning Zelena took place off screen again.
We might. I mean, tbf, we're in dire need of one to accommodate both Jared and Raphael, but part of me hopes they don't. I'd like to see everyone's reaction to Emma disappearing. And I'd like to see Regina explaining it to Henry.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-16-2015, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Dp.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

They could do a jump forward in time with flashbacks to what happened right after Emma vanished. They certainly really need a jump forward to accomodate all this growing up! Or maybe they'll wait until 5B and do a time jump between 5A and 5B.
Old 05-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

To explain the growth of the children a jump forward in time would be good. There is the break for summer now and when they film again Raphael will have grown much again I think.
Old 05-18-2015, 08:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

So, do we think Robin and Roland will be living with Regina in season five?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

^My first response was going to be would a Disney show have a couple living together without marriage but on second thought I guess Rumbelle basically did that for years. Lol

If S5 picks up without any time jump, I would guess no since at the end of the finale, it seems they're still at the stage of Robin asking Regina out for a date.
Old 05-18-2015, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
^My first response was going to be would a Disney show have a couple living together without marriage but on second thought I guess Rumbelle basically did that for years. Lol

If S5 picks up without any time jump, I would guess no since at the end of the finale, it seems they're still at the stage of Robin asking Regina out for a date.
This is true. They've been through so much together, I think I often forget that they only dated for like a week before "Marian" came back. And their quick dalliance in the vault happened a few days before he crossed the town line.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-19-2015, 05:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Whatever happens, I'm kind of hoping the living situation will be something they'll address, though. I know I'm repeating myself here, but I'm not overly crazy about the idea of Robin and Roland returning to camping in the woods as if nothing ever happened. Although, then again, for Roland it really does feel like that thanks to the memory potion... *sigh* I'd just like them to add a bit more stability and normalcy to their lives in Storybrooke, but with the next drama always waiting around the corner OUAT rarely has time for these things anymore. Which continues to frustrate me, regardless of how long things have already been like that on the show.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Camping in the woods might be normalcy and stability to Roland and Robin, though. It might be how they mainly lived in FTL.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:32 AM
Absolute Fan

^ You're right about that and I do think the situation with Roland might come into play there, moving in with Regina and Henry could feel a bit sudden for him at this point. I meant normalcy and stability more in the sense of something the four them, as a family unit in the making, will be able to share. The show has trouble with that as it is, because it focuses so much on moving the plot forward, and I'm not sure if our chances for more scenes with all of them together are going to increase while they're not sharing a bit more of a daily routine or something along those lines.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I want scenes with Roland and Henry the most. They are boys, but all their scenes are with adults.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:38 AM
Absolute Fan

This is quite possibly my new favorite Hood-Mills fic:

Of Paperwork, Knots, and Warm Glowy Things, or, Roland Registers for Kindergarten
by fiadorable
Sometimes, Henry lets him sit on his bed with his old textbooks splayed open on his lap, the large tomes covering his legs as he runs his hands across the shiny paper, drinking in the bright pictures breaking up the dark columns of text. The older boy warned him he might not have hardbacked books like that until first grade, but Roland doesn't care. He's going to carry his own backpack and learn how to write and memorize all the names of all the bugs in this realm.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the link! I like that it is long. I will read it later.