Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

To answer your question, no...they answered that in 'The Miller's Daughter' and I don't see them double backing out of that now..

I for one am really glad that they are not..
Old 04-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Last season, I was hoping that they were father and daughter but now I'm glad they're not related either. I'm still hoping they develop their relationship more once Rumple gets out of Zelena's control.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evening Firelight (View Post)
Hi all, just stopping by. Regina was definitely happy when she found out rumple was alive and you could tell really sad when he died in the winter finale.

Anyone else think these two will turn out to be father and daughter one day?
I was one of the few not completely opposed to the idea. I think Lana and Robert work great off of each other and could have made it work.

After TMD episode aired, the writers|creators denied it, though. Personally, imo, I never thought the episode ruled out the possibility 100%. I see wiggle room there for interpretation if they wanted to go there. But that does not mean they will.

I know most others here feel differently.

But even without biology, it has been said I believe by one of the creators that he has been like a father figure to her at times anyway.

@ Suz: Glad you liked the lines. Their banter is one of the best things on this show. I miss that they really haven't shared a scene in SB yet.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

With Regina's development during the year in FTL and now in Storybrooke, I am curious how her dynamic with Rumple will be. Probably still a lot of sass and snark, but there might be some subtle differences.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I'm hoping we see a little more of the caring side coming out from both of them, it was there in 3A, but a tiny dose
Old 04-30-2014, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

It was. And I think it will continue. Rumple wsn't too fond of Zelena carrying on complaining about Regina, so we'll see.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

I agree their banter totally rocks and I love their lines and how they are towards each other. sassing each other out but still caring about each other in some weird way

Liz - I did think about that more than once actually but I think by now that storyline is over. its more like a mentor student thing but I dont think there is any relation.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes I think they have real affection for each other even tho they are sassy. I mean they have such history together from the days when rumple was teaching her.

Yeah the whole father daughter thing I doubt too but stories like these can just take on such twists that ya never know what weird things come out of them. Lol.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I was one of the few not completely opposed to the idea. I think Lana and Robert work great off of each other and could have made it work.

After TMD episode aired, the writers|creators denied it, though. Personally, imo, I never thought the episode ruled out the possibility 100%. I see wiggle room there for interpretation if they wanted to go there. But that does not mean they will.

I know most others here feel differently.

But even without biology, it has been said I believe by one of the creators that he has been like a father figure to her at times anyway.

@ Suz: Glad you liked the lines. Their banter is one of the best things on this show. I miss that they really haven't shared a scene in SB yet.
I think I read somewhere that Robert was open to the idea that his character was related to Regina.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
I agree their banter totally rocks and I love their lines and how they are towards each other. sassing each other out but still caring about each other in some weird way
Old 05-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can i be added please?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Added
Old 05-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

welcome Jade

So we finally got a scene with them, although Regina, I think should haven't let not take his revenge
Old 05-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was fine with her advising against it and stopping it. It was just like when he advised her against going after Snow when Cora died and then assisted in stopping her from getting to Snow.

But it was nice to finally get them dialoguing again. I want more, lol. I think Rumple was a bit taken back that her first thought would not be to get rid of Zelena. Wonder what his thoughts will be on her being able to tap into light magic.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

, I was just hang on a mo there

Me too , yeah I think he'll be intrigued by that..