Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2014, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Emma did seem very touched by it - and honestly, I think Snow and Charming did it for her and Henry, so I am sure they wouldn't have done it if they believed Emma wouldn't be comfortable with it.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

think so too....
Old 08-18-2014, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

I agree. I think they knew what losing Neal again did to Emma. And she was certainly touched that they did that.

I do think Rumple is also touched since his son obviously meant so much to him. I hope that this will help be a catalyst to Rumple being the man his son remembered and wanted again
Old 08-18-2014, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

He can't lose what Bae fought and died for...
Old 08-18-2014, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

What Bae wanted most of all was for Rumple to give up his dark power so they could be a family again. What he did instead was embrace it to avenge him.

I honestly think the writers prefer Rumple dark. Which is why his curse still isn't broken.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
What Bae wanted most of all was for Rumple to give up his dark power so they could be a family again. What he did instead was embrace it to avenge him.

I honestly think the writers prefer Rumple dark. Which is why his curse still isn't broken.
Giving up a curse is easier said than done. Yes Bae wanted his father back, but Rumple couldn't just quit being the DO. Apparently in SB he doesn't need the power or magic, but it's still a crutch for him. It enabled him to go from teh broken man that people bullied to a man that coudl defend himself. Except to the extreme.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

very extreme...and Rumple did give up the dagger for him..
Old 08-18-2014, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

good point . many forget that. Proves how RUmple is trying to change and not be jsut about power, he wasn't all about power int he first place .
Old 08-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I was realizing how Neal doesn't remember what happened in the Enchanted Forest anymore than the other Storybrookers do when he talks to Emma. However, he seemed somewhat more aware of things in Rumple's castle, given the way he was able to manifest and send Hook the message. He knew about the curse and what the potion was for and seemed more aware of Rumple's thought process.

I got to wondering what that year was like for Neal, witnessing his father's madness and his abuse at Zelena's hands. I assume she didn't bother much with Neal, though I could be wrong.

So, I was wondering what it would have been like if Neal had stayed alive till the end of the season and how he would have reacted to getting his memories back of everything Zelena had done to his father.

So, what if, in the final confrontation with Zelena, Regina stopped Rumple from killing Zelena; and Neal knocked down Regina, took back the dagger, killed Zelena with it, and then gave it back to his dad.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Could have well happened Kel....

I did love the moment in Rumple's castle, where Bae saw his stuff and saw the markings on it regarding how tall Bae was
Old 08-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

I would love to have had that happen. Neal killing Zelena for all she had done to his father.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Me too..
Old 08-19-2014, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

Neal seemed like too much of a pacifist to ever consider killing anyone. Except a squid.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Add me please?
Old 08-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

welcome to the thread, you are now added