Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

If you guys want me to change gifs of the moment in the OP let me now. I kind of feel like putting Regina baking.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Total Fan

I may say this alot throughout this post but could someone just hand Lana Parilla an Emmy now cos she should defintely win something after the epic performance in this episode. I was literally in awe of her performance. Standing Ovation.

Holy crap, what am episode. There was so much Regina stuff going on I don't even know where to start. I may be only semi-coherent while writing this so excuse. My brain is not working to full capacity after this one.

Dream sequence - Well this part pretty much showed what is going on in Regina's head at the moment. It was truly heartbreaking to watch even Henry turn his back on her. And her face when she was begging him not to let the others do this to her. Oh, that's ok Lana, didn't need my heart anyway feel free to rip it out and stomp on it any time you want.

Gold/Regina - Now I think everyone knows how I feel about these two. Robert and Lana I just love them together. They really just took this show and ran with it didn't they. Can see Regina trading Belle for Henry's life in show way. In fact i was surprised she didn't tell him about Belle in this episode. It would have been the perfect way to get what she wanted. I thought Gold was a little hypocritical though. He is as much to blame for the curse as Regina is. No matter what his reasons for creating it he still isn't entirely blameless in this whole situation. Don't get me wrong still love him but he might want to get off that high horse of his and see that.

Jefferson/Regina - Loved these two as well and holy cow for some good chemistry. Hope Regina will actually stick to her deal this time. I absolutely adore Sebastian Stan in this role and hope he will be around for a long time to come. Also there is obviously some murky past with these two. Want backstory for season 2 please.

That scene where they were trying to get the hat to work broke my heart. I was screaming at her not to use the Daniel's ring. I was literally a sobbing mess when she was looking at it and Daniel and then said "someone long gone". Lana you killed me with that line and her face.

I think my favourite part was Snow/Regina. Ugh when she walked into the stables and her face and her twisting the ring on her finger. My heart actually hurt. Lana once again - EMMY, please people just give it to her. But I loved that they showed her going back there. It's shows that she still thought about him and missed him and loved him. And is not so hell bent on revenge that she has forgotten that. It was nice to see snow and Regina talk about what happened. Kudos to Ginnifer and Lana I thought they were both great. And when Regina said "She ripped his heart out", I was gone. Tears everywhere, emotional breakdown. So freaking sad. I loved the way Lana delivered that line and also how she said Daniel's grave. . How can two words make my heart hurt so freaking much. Lana, stop just stop.

Guys I feel like a terrible person. I know that baking scene was supposed to be serious because of what she was doing but I just found it so hilarious. Evil Baking ftw.

Finale looks amazing. Can't wait but I don't want it to come either cos it will be the last Once episode for a long time.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I can't really give a review of the episode yet, because I had an explosion of SQ feels. My obsession has reached a whole new level and I've been hyper ever since watching the episode. I will say one thing though - every episode should have as much EQ/Regina.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Loyal Fan

hello, evil regals I was kind of hoping to be added, please? I kinda always been half way through the season a fan of hers, but a lot of my friends think I'm nuts to take her side over..others. So I've kept my love on the down low.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaduck (View Post)
hello, evil regals I was kind of hoping to be added, please? I kinda always been half way through the season a fan of hers, but a lot of my friends think I'm nuts to take her side over..others. So I've kept my love on the down low.
Hey there and welcome. My name is Fi. Someone will add you soon I am sure.

Hey don't worry you are definitely not alone in taking her side. There is a whole army of fans who are on her side - Tumblr is a great place for Evil Regal unity. I kinda worry about my family sometimes cos we all love Regina. Ever since the first episode we have always rooted for her. Don't know I think it's not a bad thing to root for the "bad" guys sometimes. They are always more interesting to watch. Plus Lana Parrilla plays Regina in such a way that I can't help but feel bad for her.

P.S - I freaking adore your icon. Awww Jefferson and that smile.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaduck (View Post)
Welcome. I'll add you right now. And you shouldn't care about the haters. If they can't see what an interesting character Regina is, it's their loss.

Last edited by zazie87; 05-07-2012 at 09:05 AM
Old 05-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Total Fan

Oh hey Tami. How are you my dear. What did you think of the episode. Bet you enjoyed some scenes.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Oh hey Tami. How are you my dear. What did you think of the episode. Bet you enjoyed some scenes.
You have no idea! I'm high on SQ. You might get a PM about all things Regina later today. It's been a while since we had one of our rants.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Total Fan

Excellent babes feel free. Yeah it has been quite a while. I think I have become immune to hate at this stage so haven't felt the need to rant. But you go for if you have feels and stuff. You know I always love reading your thoughts.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Excellent babes feel free. Yeah it has been quite a while. I think I have become immune to hate at this stage so haven't felt the need to rant. But you go for if you have feels and stuff. You know I always love reading your thoughts.
You know I always have lots of feels.

I want to put my head on your boobs pretty please.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Total Fan

I seriously loved this outfit. Ok the hair is questionable but Lana made it work. But that dress is stunning. i really loved the colours and I loved the eyes!!!! Lana looked extra stunning this episode. Hmm I think I actually said that after last weeks episode as well.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Like we said - she looks better every week. And aww I loved the Eraserhead hair.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Total Fan

As I said Lana can pull anything off and I was so enthralled by her spectacular performance that I barely noticed the crazy hair.

Last edited by bbroccs; 05-07-2012 at 02:16 PM
Old 05-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Btw my favorite quote was definitely: "I just had to stop you. I have no interest in cleaning tongue marks off my mirror." I love it when she's trollin'.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Total Fan

OMG Tami that line was hilarious and the delivery of it was perfect. I just read upthread that you would like to change the gif of the moment to the baking scene. I have no problem with that. Also is it wrong that I found that moment absolutely hilarious. I know it was supposed to be serious considering what Regina was doing by I was actually giggling so much. And Regina in her little apron cooking her evil apple turnover. So freaking funny.