Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Addicted Fan

sorry and thanks Jac girly. I hope that whip doesn't come out soon.

*gives Regina a piece of fruit cake for the meantime*

Wait, since you both are twin Jac's, does that make you both JJ's now? If it's not J-TP, it's JJ's instead!

lol.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 03-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

So Jac and I have a nickname now too?

What whips?

Spoiler:
Old 03-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Addicted Fan

tsk, missy.

Sure you do! Fi and I could be FB!

Umm... not so sure of that one.

Spoiler:

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Graphics Team

Wait .. what? Me and my twin have nicknames?
Btw off to see tonights eppy. It turns out there's alot of links I can watch it at. So ... Can't wait!
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Addicted Fan

^ Well if you're a whipping-to-posting/business kinda person, it may add up to JJ-TP at this rate!

Okay well you have fun m'aime!

ETA: lots of crickets chirping.

Well, when people do get back when they're comfortable and have seen the episode, I have some new Regina/Ruby + special guest art to share! This is back a few pages regarding my fic!

The guy at the top is an Evil Regal follower. lol.

Last edited by DetectiveSaunders; 03-25-2012 at 10:09 PM
Old 03-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those previews for next week!!! I want the episode now, darn it.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Total Fan

God this week is gonna be torture. That preview looks amazing. My heart is broken already and I only saw a .10 second clip. Damn you Lana/Ginnifer.

Btw I knew this would happen but am shipping this so hard after last nights episode.

Source: Frivolous Whim@tumblr.

This moment was so hot. I immediately thought OMG they are gonna kiss and was really disappointed when it didn't happen.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.

Last edited by bbroccs; 03-26-2012 at 03:51 AM
Old 03-26-2012, 04:29 AM
Absolute Fan

First of all: Yay, new thread! Looks great, guys.

Last night's episode was amazing. I don't even know where to begin… I loved the Regina/Jefferson dynamic and it adds another item to my ever-growing list of Regina stories I would like to see explored in more detail in the future. They clearly seemed to know each other well and all this talk about family made me wonder if they are somehow related, but Jefferson's reaction to Henry kind of put me off that theory again. Mmh. Getting to see Henry again was a nice surprise by the way. I never would have guessed that he would be the "thing" Regina wanted to steal from the Queen of Hearts. Their little reunion was quite sweet; Lana did a wonderful job with that scene. And I'm starting to wonder if Regina actually thought that she would be able to get Henry (as in Daddy Henry) back once everyone had arrived in Storybrooke, much like she managed to get him back after whatever the Queen of Hearts had done to him in Wonderland, when she cast the Dark Curse… And jeez, her little outburst right before she went back through the looking glass? There's definitely a story waiting to be told about Regina and family dynamics/children. She looked so… tortured for a moment, and there were clearly tears in her eyes. I can't even with Lana’s acting. Give that woman an Emmy already.

And can I just say I loved that they completely disguised the Queen of Hearts? Because, combined with the little hints we got about how Regina knows her so well and the familiar looking vault, this leaves the door wide open for
Spoiler:
Old 03-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Total Fan

Hey Rina. So you enjoyed the episode. It was spectacular wasn't it and I know we are not allowed to talk about it here but that promo made have all sorts of feelings. Can it not just be next Sunday already. One poster said it in a nutshell over on tumblr earlier. Next Sunday - The two cruelest word in the englsh language right now. So very true.

Jeffereson/Regina - Yep want to see more of them. Not only did I think they were hot together but there is obviously some interesting backstory which I would like to see addressed. Sebastian and Lana had great chemistry. Also thought Sebastian did an excellent job as the mad hatter. Saw him before in Gossip Girl and love him in that as well.

Regina/Henry - Now that part made me cry. I will admit that. And it made the scene where she killed him in "The thing you love most" even more poignant and heartbreaking. Loved Lana's "daddy" when he appeared. Made me well up right there and then. She deserves an Emmy anyway but I would give it to her for her tone of voice saying that single word alone. Hmmm I like that idea that she thought she could get Henry back once she arrived in Storybrooke. Considering how much she seemed to really love him I wouldn't be surprised. Anything is possible on this show.

As for family/children thing I am calling it now. Ok I have believed it for a while now but I am more sure of it than ever after this episode. There is always this look in her eyes and expression on her face whenever family/children are mentioned. Watch this space I say I think it will be something that is explored in the future. Well the family part of it will probably touched upon next week. But I still like this idea of Regina losing a child in some way.

Yeah I can't even with Lana's acting either. I just can't describe how much I love her performance each week. She just seems to impress me more and more with each passing episode. And I think next week might just show her best performance of the season so far. I imagine it will probably be a pretty challenging one as well. Such a range of emotions to display love, grief, betrayal, heartbreak, anger, hate. But I have complete faith in her and I can't wait for it even though I know it is gonna break me completely.

Ugh the woman deserves all the awards. It willl be a complete farce if she doesn't get something for this role. She was born to play this character. ALL THE AWARDS PEOPLE ALL OF THEM FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL BB.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Btw I knew this would happen but am shipping this so hard after last nights episode.

Source: Frivolous Whim@tumblr.

This moment was so hot. I immediately thought OMG they are gonna kiss and was really disappointed when it didn't happen.
OMG I loved that scene!!! Hot
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Total Fan

Yeah they were awesome weren't they. My mind just goes to a dirty place every time I see that gif especially so close up. It was really hot. I just wanted them to kiss. And they were really cute together throughout the whole episode linking arms and stuff. Wouldn't mind a bit of backstory here.

Loved them.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:49 AM
Graphics Team

Heck yeah I wanted them to kiss as well.
Did you see the look on EQ's face when she was about to leave him in Wonderland and he started talking about Grace? Aww EQ looked sad. Like she didn't want to really leave him there.

I definitely would not mind a backstory either.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Total Fan

Maybe he will be back. They definitely left it open for him to come back so no doubt we will see him again.

Nope she definitely didn't want to do it. But I think given the choice between her father and Jefferson she couldn't see any other way of doing it. At least she felt bad about it though you could totally tell.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Graphics Team

Yep she definitely felt bad.

source
Old 03-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just thought I let you know that it's okay to talk about the promo even without the tags. Anything that has aired on television is okay to talk about.

Here is what rules say.

Quote:
Promos that have already aired on television ... are not considered to be spoilers.