Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 01:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I agree with you, Jessica. she should not go back to her old way
Old 02-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
Perfect timing for this gifset! And what annoys me even more than Emma saying this with such conviction is that she once said to Cinderalla "people are going to tell you who you are your whole life, you just gotta punch back and say: no, THIS is who I am." Remember? Now talk about being lost in the moral compass.

I love Emma. She's my bb. But... I thought about that scene, and then thought back to what she told Cinderella in episode four of season one. It's kind of messed up.

Still, I don't know. I'm conflicted.

I wish Emma wouldn't have said that to Regina. At the same time I get why she did. In those moments, Emma has no clue that Cora has found a way to come to SB and she has no clue that Cora framed her daughter for the murder of Impostor!Archie. She also just discovered through the dream catcher that Regina killed Archie. (Though, not finding out that it was actually Impostor!Regina killing Impostor!Archie.) Thus, she has no reason to believe that Regina is telling the truth. It's just sad and heartbreaking all around. Ugh... I hate angst.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Mind the gap, mind the girl
Old 02-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Neverlight, great gifset, thanks for posting!
I can't get over Regina's reaction when Henry calls Emma "mom". So heartbreaking. Apparently he calls both of them "mom" now. Isn't that a bit confusing? Or maybe Emma will be mom and Regina will be just Regina from now on, who knows with Henry anymore.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
I love Emma. She's my bb. But... I thought about that scene, and then thought back to what she told Cinderella in episode four of season one. It's kind of messed up.

Still, I don't know. I'm conflicted.

I wish Emma wouldn't have said that to Regina. At the same time I get why she did. In those moments, Emma has no clue that Cora has found a way to come to SB and she has no clue that Cora framed her daughter for the murder of Impostor!Archie. She also just discovered through the dream catcher that Regina killed Archie. (Though, not finding out that it was actually Impostor!Regina killing Impostor!Archie.) Thus, she has no reason to believe that Regina is telling the truth. It's just sad and heartbreaking all around. Ugh... I hate angst.
Yes, I get it. She was in the heat of the moment, everything was conspiring against Regina. But that was not a wise choice of words.

Ah sad sad sad this gifset.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyal2usa (View Post)
I want to see Cora vs. Regina in or near the Finale
I don't think Regina would try to duel her mother, because she believes Cora is more powerful than Rumple, however she may switch sides and help the others defeat her.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope she will switch sides.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope she is playing Cora.

X
Old 02-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope she can be like a double agent. She pretends to be on the side of Cora and Hook. But she is spying on them to bring them down.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I hope she can be like a double agent. She pretends to be on the side of Cora and Hook. But she is spying on them to bring them down.
I have a feeling that won't be the case tho. Knowing these writers, it will be that she is actually evil again until Henry convinces her otherwise at the last minute
Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Knowing these writers, it will be that she is actually evil again until Henry convinces her otherwise at the last minute
With our luck this will probably be quite literally the last scene of season 2 and then we'll have to go through the summer hiatus with a Regina cliffhanger in mind.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

we always get tragic Regina finales
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
With our luck this will probably be quite literally the last scene of season 2 and then we'll have to go through the summer hiatus with a Regina cliffhanger in mind.
Rina I can absolutely see that happening to be honest. What a torturous hiatus that would be.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Extreme Fan

NO GUYS stop it! I can't handle a tragic and sad cliffhanger like that!
Wll, I guess is better to wait for the worst and being surprised than be optimistic and being dissapointed.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm sure we'll get even more heartbreaking episodes before things start getting better for Regina. We better brace ourselves.