Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Going to open the new thread ...

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey, Ilda. Glad to hear everything went well with you father! I guess I'll go open the new thread, as we're near the end now, lol.
I'm glad as well - good luck for your dad's recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I kind of get what you're saying but I don't think that's the issue from my current perspective. It's a writing issue and I think it's looking more and more deliberate. He clearly had no problems bringing Regina up when he thought she was guilty with the whole armory scenario, so I have a hard time swallowing that this is just a case of having a 'short attention span.' Henry's dialgoue is getting farther and farther OOC in my opinion, as demonstrated in this episode when he's asking Mr. Gold if he ever left SB. S1 Henry is already adament on knowing that NO citizens of SB could come and go as they pleased from SB, as bad things would happen if they tried. This stuff is coming out of the blue. It concerns me.
Oh, but don't you know that now Henry can finally behave like a real 11 year old boy? It's all because now he lives with his real mom, his real family and he can be a real hero with adventures and stuff. *sarcasm off*

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.