Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
It's just I don't want her to get to SB and then get killed right away I think there is a lot of potential there and I want the writers to explore Cora's character more.
Oh god no. I think if Barbara is available they should probably hold on to her for as long as they can. there is great storyline potential there for Cora/Regina/Snow.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Oh god no. I think if Barbara is available they should probably hold on to her for as long as they can. there is great storyline potential there for Cora/Regina/Snow.
Indeed, that's what I would do. It would be interesting to see some Cora/Regina/Snow scenes, lots of potential there, and I really want them to explore the Rumple/Regina/Cora connection.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
It would be interesting to see some Cora/Regina/Snow scenes, lots of potential there, and I really want them to explore the Rumple/Regina/Cora connection.
I want all of this. And to be honest I can't see how they would go through this whole season without showing both of these dynamics at some stage.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Agreed. I absolutely love how they have setup the storyline for this season because they basically opened up a big wormhole of relationships they can now explore. You can tell that they are going to dive into so many different relationships and dynamics in ways I never thought possible. Flashbacks can only show so much but them bringing Cora back?! That just opened us up to a whole realm of interesting possibilities!
Old 10-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Those graphics and wallpapers are beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightShadow (View Post)
Indeed, that's what I would do. It would be interesting to see some Cora/Regina/Snow scenes, lots of potential there, and I really want them to explore the Rumple/Regina/Cora connection.
There's definitely a lot of potential with Cora, and Barbara is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone reacts to her.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Graphics Team

I love that wallpaper.

I really want to know what will go down. I keep thinking about that part when Cora said she wanted to see Regina. Hm... I highly doubt Regina wants to see her mother. But then again I wonder what she would do/say to Cora.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 10-19-2012, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_clo (View Post)
Agreed. I absolutely love how they have setup the storyline for this season because they basically opened up a big wormhole of relationships they can now explore. You can tell that they are going to dive into so many different relationships and dynamics in ways I never thought possible. Flashbacks can only show so much but them bringing Cora back?! That just opened us up to a whole realm of interesting possibilities!
Agreed. The opening of this season completely opened up the whole Regina/Cora/Rumple storyline for me and as of right now, it's the one I'm looking forward to the most because of all the potential conflict and confrontations, and revelations, that can be revealed.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 10-20-2012, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
The opening of this season completely opened up the whole Regina/Cora/Rumple storyline for me and as of right now, it's the one I'm looking forward to the most because of all the potential conflict and confrontations, and revelations, that can be revealed.
That's exactly how I feel as well. I was always looking forward to their take on the Rumple/Regina backstory, but since we got confirmation that Cora is still alive and looking for a way to cross over to Storybrooke... I'm beyond excited. There so much potential for brilliant revelations, twists and turns between these three characters, it's insane and more than thrilling.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-20-2012, 06:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
That's exactly how I feel as well. I was always looking forward to their take on the Rumple/Regina backstory, but since we got confirmation that Cora is still alive and looking for a way to cross over to Storybrooke... I'm beyond excited. There so much potential for brilliant revelations, twists and turns between these three characters, it's insane and more than thrilling.
Yes, there's potential for some great storylines. I can't wait to see the interaction between Regina, Cora, and Rumple in the present, and I'm really looking forward to getting more of the backstory, too.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

One more wallpaper .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 10-20-2012 at 07:26 AM
Old 10-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I completed watching season 1. Just when I didn't think I could like Regina anymore than I did when I was watching on.

I really like how they took the concept of how evil is not born it's created. And to get all of Regina's backstory, it was actually pretty tragic and I did feel bad for her (even though at the same time I felt forgiveness for Snow because she was just a child and the only thing a child wants most in the world is their parents). So seeing that, it's sad that Regina couldn't accept or forgive her for that.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilkitty (View Post)
Yes, there's potential for some great storylines. I can't wait to see the interaction between Regina, Cora, and Rumple in the present, and I'm really looking forward to getting more of the backstory, too.
Yes, I can't wait to see the interaction between Regina, Cora, and Rumple in Storybrooke, that's definitely one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most. There is so much potential between these three characters, that's why I think they shouldn't get rid of Cora too soon.

Beautiful wallpaper, that's a great pic!
Old 10-20-2012, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightShadow (View Post)
Yes, I can't wait to see the interaction between Regina, Cora, and Rumple in Storybrooke, that's definitely one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most. There is so much potential between these three characters, that's why I think they shouldn't get rid of Cora too soon.

Beautiful wallpaper, that's a great pic!
Thanks . She´s so pretty in this photo .

I really want to see a scene between Rumpel, Regina and Cora .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm most excited for Regina/Cora tbh. Like all Evil Regals. I can't wait to see Regina's face when they meet again.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. Regina isn't going to be happy to see her mother again.