Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

{Evil Regals} Evil Queen/Regina | Lana Parrilla #15: "You want to see your Queen? Here. She. Is." - Regina

Welcome to the
Evil Queen/Regina & Lana Parrilla
Appreciation Thread

source

source

Join the Lana Campaign

credit: jensen_girl22

Fans
01. Wildcard
02. Chrissalaugha
03. lisagslack14
04. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
05. Comfortably Numb
06. i feel infinite
07. Grhmlz
08. Jakls
09. Jamie Choate
10. ~Cydonia~
11. AmericanDirrty
12. suite
13. aikakone
14. oicaxf
15. Sara Caffrey
16. ixluvxchilly
17. BOK
18. dreamywriter19
19. Static Waves
20. On Fire
21. guilty ones
22. L i N d $ @ y
23. DetectiveSaunders
24. maja_m&m
25. Arwen17
26. Carlithiel
27. Endless Obsession ♥
28. bamonfan01
29. Nikki Heat
30. Anodyne
31. eireanne
32. skje
33. MaddisonLove
34. Koda
34. bbroccs
35. Jacquelyn
36. Hot Rod
37. Sweet Charity
38. CinnamonHummingbird
39. misskittytalks
40. evil_regal
41. P&B4ever
42. KRM
43. zazie87
44. IScream4Dean
45. Cabo
46. MistyMountainHop
47. HHN79
48. ifi2011
49. Neverlight
50. divaduck
51. ღMitra
52. Kelly_Dylan
53. Butterflygirl
54. SorayaBR
55. MaybeLove.
56. ELAudrey
57. madbunny911
58. KOUAT12
59. Jensen_girl22
60. Vera-Sabe
61. sanchy
62. MinutesToMidnight
63. KerBear
64. LadyInPink
65. shut_uo_ste
66. Blair85
67. carcrashes..
68. go_clo
69. aprilkitty
70. MoonlightShadow
71. rizzoli-isles
72. kristy_spb
73. Wes&FredFan
74. Josie2288
75. Nett
76. Chastidy
77. nike75
78. Black Sun
79. EvilQueen
80. Dagenspear

Source

Season 2 Wishlist
- More Snow White and Regina backstory set between the events of 1x18 and 1x11
- More Regina and Snow White/Mary Margaret interaction in Storybrooke
- Details about Henry's adoption and a flashback showing Regina with baby Henry
- Regina and Emma working together again

Source

Source

Recent Events
2012 NCLR ALMA Awards - September 16, 2012

source

source

source

source

Upcoming Events
September 21: ALMA Awards, 8/7c on NBC (Lana won an award as Favorite TV Actress: Drama)
September 27: TV interview with Lana on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael
September 28: Lana on "The Chew" (ABC)
September 30: Once Upon a Time Season 2 premieres at 8|7c on ABC
October: Lana on the cover of Nuevo Impact (photoshoot and exklusive interview)

Evil Queen Scene of the Moment

source

Regina Mills Scene of the Moment

source

Future Thread Titles
I met Lana at my screening. She was so sweet. - Jared
Lana is like my second mom up here. We hang out with her a lot. - Jared
Lana Parrilla is such a great actress and person. - Jared
Lana is amazing. She and my family have become very close. She is almost like our our adopted family. - Jared
Amazing. She is like a second mom to me for real. - Jared
Lana is wonderful and totally committed. - Jennifer
I absolutely love working with Lana. - Robert
What we love about Regina is she’s very tortured. - Edward Kitsis
She walked in, and we looked up and said, 'This is our queen’ - Edward Kitsis
She's very prepared; she's a wonderful actress. She really pours her heart and soul into it. – Raphael Sbarge
Like most of the characters, she's looking for love and she has trouble finding it. - Edward Kitsis

Previous Threads:
01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14

Source

Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |

Last edited by Koda; 10-09-2012 at 10:35 AM
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 10-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Total Fan

TFTNT Rina.

Quote:
And I also liked the look on Regina’s face after Snow and Emma went through the hat in 2.01.
Bringing this over from the previous thread because this I think was such an important moment. And I have seen someone posting about it on tumblr. I like to think I can read Regina pretty well at this stage after a season of analysis and discussion about her. And that expression on her face showed a look of shock more than anything else. I tend to think she was genuinely upset that Emma and Snow had disappeared which isn't exactly surprising I guess considering what Emma had done for her throughout the episode and just a moment before that when she pushed her out of the way. This is one of the reasons I need Snow and Emma to get back to SB as quickly as possible because I really am fascinated to see what happens with Emma/Snow and Regina this season.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread .

Quote:
- Regina and Emma working together again
OH YES! Honestly, those two working together is the best thing for me in the show.

The rest of the wish list is great too.

Quote:
I always read the mirror scene in either The Stranger or The Return (keep mixing those two up for some reason), when she catches a glimpse of her own reflection and then reacts by throwing her wine glass at it, as a form of confirmation of Regina slowly moving on or at least starting to realize that she has to move on as well.
OH THANK YOU! I looked on several other boards for some comments about this scene but all people read in it was "frustration because she couldn't seduce David" and I was like "huh?" This whole scene is a classic mirror scene where the character takes a hard look at him/herself and doesn't like what he/she sees. Regina has to rediscover herself, she has to stop blaming anyone else for what she did and then she can slowly get better.

I hope they don't isolate her too much this season. It was always a horrible thought for me when I imagined that Regina pretty much lived ~40 years without ever telling someone (beside giving snow the cliff notes) about what happened to her and Daniel that night. The FTL-people may have lost her memories, well Regina didn't and I think she thought of this moment every. single. day. in those years. I really can't decide what it worse. So, let her do some soulsearching but also give her someone to talk to (I would love this someone to be Emma because I think despite all the "hate", they have much in common and Emma seems to "get" Regina on a very basic level. I also want Henry to learn the backstory of Regina and I want him to show some empathy for her.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt
Old 10-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
And that expression on her face showed a look of shock more than anything else.
She was totally shocked. She was already shocked in jail when Emma said "She's not dying" but Emma pushing her out of the way of the wraith - and please don't tell me, she just did it for Henry - and then getting sucked into the portal and Snow jumping too totally shocked her. Which is part of the reason why I can't blame her for snapping when Charming just kept pushing her buttons. I understand him too but this attack on him wasn't a cold blooded murder attempt.

I noticed too that she didn't gloat to him that he lost his family again. This wasn't somethign she could joke about or use to hurt him, it was something that affected her very deeply. I can't wait for the scene when Emma and Snow are coming back - I want to see this first look between them.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
OH THANK YOU! I looked on several other boards for some comments about this scene but all people read in it was "frustration because she couldn't seduce David" and I was like "huh?"
Haha classic case of people mis-reading OUAT again. I see it all the time.
Quote:
It was always a horrible thought for me when I imagined that Regina pretty much lived ~40 years without ever telling someone (beside giving snow the cliff notes) about what happened to her and Daniel that night. The FTL-people may have lost her memories, well Regina didn't and I think she thought of this moment every. single. day. in those years. I really can't decide what it worse.
It really must be horrible to be honest. I mean not only that but I still think nobody knows about the abuse Regina suffered either. Ok Snow knows about Daniel but as you said that is just the cliff's notes. it will be interesting to see if that comes out at some stage.

I do think she really needs to talk to someone too. Don't really mind who it is to be honest because if she doesn't let go of all that hate and anger she will never be able to move on.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread .

I think that Regina was in shock because she´s not use to see someone on her side, protecting her. Like it was mention by nike75 she could have make fun of Charming for losing his family. But she didn´t and the way she reacted with Charming was for protection.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I also think someone has to tell her that it wasn't her fault what happened to Daniel because I see a lot of guilt in all the hate against Snow. Regina was the one who got herself get caught by Snow in the first place. She was the one who trusted a child to keep this secret. And she was the one who still trusted her mother to love her daughter enough to not do this. After he dies and she learns of Snow's "betrayal" she must have told herself a thousand times "How more stupid could I have been? Well, NEVER AGAIN!"
Old 10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Regina's utter surprise at somebody standing up for her just shows how rarely that happened (if ever). Especially since she "turned" into an EQ. And I think she was also surprised that it came from someone who has every right to hate her.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And I also liked the look on Regina’s face after Snow and Emma went through the hat in 2.01.
I loved Regina's expression, she was so shocked and you can tell she wasn't happy at all, that's why Charming's reaction annoyed me so much. I understand why he was angry and he has the right to be mad but he shouldn't have snapped at Regina like that. I can't blame her for having the reaction she had because Charming was basically ready to strangle her. Oh, how I wish Henry had walked in when Charming was threating Regina, and not the other way around.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, how I wish Henry had walked in when Charming was threating Regina, and not the other way around.
Me too! I wonder what his response would be. "But you're prince Charming, you're supposed to be good blabla."
Old 10-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nope, propably it would have been "What did you do to him that he is so angry with you?"

Another thing I really didn't like about Charming in this scene is how he let's Henry think that Regina is responsible for Emma and Snow being gone.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
also think someone has to tell her that it wasn't her fault what happened to Daniel because I see a lot of guilt in all the hate against Snow. Regina was the one who got herself get caught by Snow in the first place. She was the one who trusted a child to keep this secret. And she was the one who still trusted her mother to love her daughter enough to not do this. After he dies and she learns of Snow's "betrayal" she must have told herself a thousand times "How more stupid could I have been? Well, NEVER AGAIN!"
Omg this so much. I think Regina blames herself more than anyone for what happened.
Quote:
Regina's utter surprise at somebody standing up for her just shows how rarely that happened (if ever). Especially since she "turned" into an EQ. And I think she was also surprised that it came from someone who has every right to hate her.
Yeah well it just goes to show that Emma character is flawless and ten times better than some of the fans of this show.

Quote:
Another thing I really didn't like about Charming in this scene is how he let's Henry think that Regina is responsible for Emma and Snow being gone.
I did have a lot of issues with Charming in this scene BUT on this one I can't really fault him. To be fair Regina had just tried to kill him. I can completely understand why he wouldn't be jumping to her defence right there in that moment anyway. Now if he doesn't tell Henry what really happened in the next episode then I will have a problem with him. But for this can't say I am annoyed about it.