Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
^ The phone call was one of my favorite scenes from 4x12, absolutely hilarious. I've truly enjoyed this first new episode as a whole and the Queens of Darkness add the kind of energy to the show that I love and missed a lot in 4A. I have a very good feeling about this second half of the season and can't wait for Regina to interact with the new gals some more. Especially curious how Regina and Cruella happen to know each other.
THIS! All of this! With only one episode into 4B they already have me wishing they started this story 6 months earlier and hadn't let it last only for half season... sigh... but at least it's here now and woohooooo! Regina is just guaranteed to be deliciously great with these ladies coming in! And yes, I am curious as crazy to know how she and Cruella know each other. Her voice when she thanked her for letting them in was... chilling!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I'd like for Regina to become someone firmly on the side of good, but who is willing to do what others might balk at for the greater good. I think she could work well in that role.
I agree.

Regina is already suspicious, but I wonder how long it will be before she is completely sure they lied their way in.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think it will take her long. As soon as she figures out that Gold is also in town, their cover is immediately blown. She'll see right through them. The question is, what is she going to do afterwards?

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Will be interesting to see if Ursula and Cruella tries to get Regina to work with them.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Currently listening to Lana's latest interview. I'm sure she'll mention Regina and OUAT in abit (I'm still at the beginning) but it's extremely touching to hear her being so emotional about her work on Swingtown.

Old 03-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

Swingtown was an interesting show. Shame there was only 13 episodes.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Will be interesting to see if Ursula and Cruella tries to get Regina to work with them.
Yeah, I wonder how they will do that, if they want Regina working with them..
Old 03-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Check out this article about evolution of the Regina Mills/Evil Queen character. It is in PDF form:

http://digitalcommons.salve.edu/cgi/...xt=pell_theses
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

That was a great article! I had no idea there were so many versions of the EQ and Snow White, and OUAT is the only incarnation that shows a character evovle from heroic youth, disillusioned adult, villian adult, mother, then brings her back to redemptive hero
Old 03-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
That was a great article! I had no idea there were so many versions of the EQ and Snow White, and OUAT is the only incarnation that shows a character evovle from heroic youth, disillusioned adult, villian adult, mother, then brings her back to redemptive hero

I am happy with the progression.

Loved Regina in 4.12. The phone conversation is also my favorite of the episode. I also liked her interrogation into Emma's taste in cars while fleeing and luring the Chernabog.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 03-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice gifset. That about sums it up!
Old 03-08-2015, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

This is cute new interviw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uotm...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the gifset. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dropping a quick post to say "Hi" and feel free contact me regarding anything on the board.

Looking forward to tonight's episode. And it was a nice interview by Lana, hope she does more.