Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2014, 11:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Happy Once Day!

Still in love with Regina's arc this season!
Old 11-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Less than 5 hours now until the new episode! I am so excited.
Old 12-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

rainbow kisses
Old 12-01-2014, 06:57 AM
Elite Fan

My poor baby...so scared of herself...
Old 12-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok so I've been wondering: was that light magic that she used to seal herself and Henry inside?? It definitely wasn't purple. Of course, we have seen different colours of magic coming out of Regina at times and that bright colour was the same as that time she protected Henry's heart from ever coming out again in the end of "Save Henry" (when she still hadn't used light magic). But I would really like to know the answer to that...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-01-2014, 06:59 AM
Loyal Fan

x
Old 12-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Sassgina for the win. She had so many funny, witty lines last night.

Chris, I'm pretty sure it was light magic...unless production messed up. But it seemed like light magic to me.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I felt so terrible for her

especially when she tol Robin "to keep me in" she knows what she'll become shortly

I almost see the EQ, as like.... a split personality of Regina. I mean, even Hook seeme to refer to her as such, when they were in the EF
Old 12-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

I absolutely see the EQ as a split personality of Regina's in a way. That's a great explanation.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Yay! I'm happy I'm not the only one with that theory

I can't excuse her actions, I mean, she willingly choose to give into the evil, but to her credit, she really fought it for a long time, nasty combo of manipulation, plotting, bad choices, quite the cocktail there

We see from the promo she fights Snow.......that is gonna be so so painful to watch, actually....
Old 12-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

I totally agree. She's responsible for her actions, absolutely (and Regina has admitted more than once that what she did was wrong and ultimately her fault), but I feel like almost anyone who endured all that she did would've cracked in some way. Perhaps some people wouldn't have gone full blown evil, but they'd have likely dabbled with the dark arts or ended up in a nut house. I mean, watching your own mother brutally murder your love and then being in a loveless marriage....plus Rumplestilskin feeding your anger and deceiving you...a recipe for disaster indeed.

I'm excited and nervous to see the EQ next week.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm afrai for next week LOL!

I can't handle people like Snow, or Charming, or Kristoff, especially Regina all corrupt because of that spell!

My feels!

The anger is going to be so intense
Old 12-01-2014, 07:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
I totally agree. She's responsible for her actions, absolutely (and Regina has admitted more than once that what she did was wrong and ultimately her fault), but I feel like almost anyone who endured all that she did would've cracked in some way. Perhaps some people wouldn't have gone full blown evil, but they'd have likely dabbled with the dark arts or ended up in a nut house. I mean, watching your own mother brutally murder your love and then being in a loveless marriage....plus Rumplestilskin feeding your anger and deceiving you...a recipe for disaster indeed.

I'm excited and nervous to see the EQ next week.
Don't forget growing up with a literally heartless mother. Imagine all those childhood scars.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh yeah.....

Then finally seeing your real mother, getting her heart back, as she's about to die in your arms
Old 12-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think it's safe to say Regina has the hardest/most heartbreaking past. It's why I just can't judge her. I just can't. I definitely think how she acted as the EQ is horrendous but I'm a firm believer in people being given a chance at redemption. I'm so glad she's getting hers and progressing.