Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2014, 10:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Regina and Snow should be a priority, certainly more important than Frozen and CS. I understand that they have to develop other relationships as well, but when they cut all Snow/Regina scenes, meaning it looks like they don't even interact, that's a problem. I just hope that we will get more of Snow and Regina in the future, because their relationship is so complex and interesting and it would be such a shame if it kept being cut for the sake of guest characters and CS.
they should be. the story started with them practically. with Reginas hate for snow and casting the curse so SHE could be happy, and it continued with the progress they made throughout the show. and now suddenly there is nothing. the only scene they really had so far was the one with the hideous bird picture (not counting the really small scene in the premiere because there were just so many other people there too) yes I agree with you they do have develop other relationships too but atm its just too much of CS and frozen and OQ, Regina, Regina and Snow, Snowing and Rumbelle all suffer because of that. Snow and Regina is out of the non c oupl-y relation my most favourite one. I love the complexity of it and Lana and Ginny have such a great chemistry and love to work together so much. they have been fighting for scenes and yet they get cut. must be really sad for them as well as for us.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-26-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me plz
Old 10-26-2014, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Regina is actually in tonight's episode!

Happy Once Day!

( also outraged at the cut scenes between my two favorite characters. There seemed to be plenty of screen time left to include yet another reprehensible hate scene between the two when Regina torched Snow in the dull 2 part finale last season. But now no time to witness them heal and form a hesitant loving family relationship)

Still -- excited for tonight!!! I think Regina will receive more than 3 min of screentime?
Old 10-26-2014, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
Still -- excited for tonight!!! I think Regina will receive more than 3 min of screentime?
Maybe she'll have 5.

I'm excited too. Emma/Regina scenes? More Regina? Give me.

Icon by Koda
Old 10-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaylijahღEndgame (View Post)
Add me plz
Welcome! I'll add you.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Maybe she'll have 5.

I'm excited too. Emma/Regina scenes? More Regina? Give me.
5 is good. I'll take 5.

And Regina Emma scenes are the best. They're awesome, and one of the reasons why I love this series so much. So yes. Looking forward.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Funnily enough, even though Emma is not one of my favs, I find myself enjoying this type of scenes when they get them. I don't like Emma verbally attacking Regina the way she did in 4x03 because let's face it, I am way too biased () , but I think today's episode will be rewarding and yup, I am excited now!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 10-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I kind of like Emma chasing after Regina like a puppy dog. Back in 4.01 the look on Emma's face when she goes to talk to Regina at the camp sight and Regina puffs away is hilarious to me.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

*finishes watching the ep*

Oh the FEELS!

The everything feeels!
Old 10-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

"You hurt someone, do as I do, learn to live with it. Welcome to my world."

You know I really love this piece of dialogue. I think it shows that she knows she's hurt a lot of people and that she doesn't go around apologizing because she doesn't think she deserves forgiveness.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:23 PM
Extreme Fan

It never ocurred to Regina that Emma wished to be her friend.
Regina simply believed Emma wanted something from her " to be forgiven".

How low is Regina's self-esteem?

But I loved how Regina called Emma by her given name finally at the end. Loved this episode, and how it paves the way for further teamups and more interaction between the two as the season progresses.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

But I loved how Regina called Emma by her given name finally at the end. Loved this episode, and how it paves the way for further teamups and more interaction between the two as the season progresses.

I wasn't happy with this. I would have preferred if Regina and Emma had mended their ways . . . after Emma had acknowledged that changing the timeline was the wrong thing to do. And I'm not referring to Regina's love life.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I'm also super interested in Regina's apparently low self-esteem. She "lives with" having hurt people. There was a lot of sadness in her voice when she said it. It reminded me of season 2 when she pulls out Snow's heart. In the middle of her gloating she has this sad, disappointed look about the dark spot.

I don't think she sees herself as worthy of forgiveness, or of being friends with people. I mean she is Henry's mom, and she and Snow have a weird family dynamic, but Emma is choosing to be her friend.

I don't think she's had many of those in her life save perhaps Tinkerbell.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Extreme Fan

I think you're correct. Regina's list of those she has wronged is enormous. It's an exhausting task to remember them all. I doubt at this point she considers herself worthy of much if anything. The quote of Regina's you pulled out above may be the most saiient of the night, certainly her mindset, and Emma of all people, she divulged this to.

I'm hoping between Henry, Snow ( deleted scenes ), Robin, and now Emma, we'll see just how Regina comes to a point where she finds herself worthy of friendship, family, love, and a happy ending.

Her journey is the most fascinating the writers are giving the viewing audience.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm hoping between Henry, Snow ( deleted scenes ), Robin, and now Emma, we'll see just how Regina comes to a point where she finds herself worthy of friendship, family, love, and a happy ending.

Her journey is the most fascinating the writers are giving the viewing audience.
I agree, I think Robin is on the list too, but I'm not sure she'd mention him now. I think she has a lot of trouble even being in a room with him right now. And not just because he's chosen Marian over her. I think she was really very deeply affected by seeing herself sentencing Marian to death.