Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

You mean you are making them on PS? Can we contribute?

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Graphics Team

Anyone can contribute.
I can't make any since I don't have Photoshop right now. But if you wanna see you can go to the thread

[x]
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

It's the day of new threads today

That "I just want to be happy." gif! kills me!
Old 07-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team

I know! It kills me too.
My baby
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-21-2014, 03:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

it was the first time that i felt sorry for regina even though back then she was the evil queen and the mayor was a snitch lol. i still loved her and felt for her and i just knew that there was moer to her that met the eye and that eventually we would get to see the whole story of the so called evil queen.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

I always felt sorry for Regina because of Lana's brilliant acting. I loved her from season 1. I know i am one of the few.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:16 AM
Loyal Fan

The scene when Regina killed her father also surprisingly made me really intrigued and interested in that character....I didn't know what to think about her back then but I loved the scene wasn't just black.... it wasn't like she just happily killed her father for her own amusement....well and even before actually when she said Malificent she was her only friend I kinda felt sorry for her too, Lana's acting just made me feel for Regina even in her " worst days".

Last edited by Lenka5; 07-21-2014 at 07:06 AM
Old 07-21-2014, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
I always felt sorry for Regina because of Lana's brilliant acting. I loved her from season 1. I know i am one of the few.
not really. she had me with "sorry I am late" lol. I already forgot the reason I previously tuned into the show when she showed up. it was just the first time that I felt sad for her when she hugged her dad and told him that she just wanted to be happy. I loved her from the very first words that rolled over her perfect lips lol yes I have a girl crush and I am good with that

in all honestly. Regina has been the only character that could kill people on the way and while I of course didnt like that she killed I was always like "she has her reasons or aww my baby" Its weird because when other characters did that I was so pissed at them but Regina had an "I can do about ALMOST everything" and I would still love her lol. thats how brilliant Lana is. I mean of course killing is bad. yep bad and I wouldnt want her to do it again but yeah.. I wasnt pissed with her somehow. maybe someone can explain to me why

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Suz, now there's at least two of us who feel that way. I never justified her actions and never will but she's my baby and i adore her.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm half packed for comic con. Saturday am I'll be in the same room as Lana Parrilla, Jared Gimore, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas, creative talent, and a few others. Hope it is as awesome as last year.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorblind (View Post)
Suz, now there's at least two of us who feel that way. I never justified her actions and never will but she's my baby and i adore her.
lol yay i am glad i am not the only one

and whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? you will be going? pease take me with you to comic con. sniff. please. puppy dog eyes lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-22-2014, 04:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aaaaaaaaaaaah you're going??????????? Lucky you!!! Make sure to take a close look at Lana's rings please!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-22-2014, 05:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I love Regina since season 1. Although it took me a while. I remember starting to watch the show because of Jen/Emma. I just casually watched it in the first few episodes. It was episode 11 (fruit of the poisonous tree) where I really started to love Regina. And now she is my baby and I am kinda indifferent to Emma.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Fi

I started watching because of different take on fairytales, their ideas are genius. In the first episode i loved Emma more, but after second or third i fell in love with Regina.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

To be honest, I was all around the internet when they announced that there was this new show on the works called Once Upon A Time and that it would have to do with fairytales in the real world, but I was reluctant to watch it mostly because of Jen... Don't get me wrong, the woman may be lovely for all I know, but from previous experience and from a character she played that I really really really disliked as much as I tried otherwise, well, let's just say I'm never going to like the poor woman now and I definitely didn't want to watch a show that would have her as a lead! So I didn't watch it during the 1st year, I started the show when s2 was already on and i really cannot remember what made me do it.

Lana impressed me from the very first episode! She was actually the ONLY actress of the show I even got to follow on twitter and I wasn't even that invested at the time, I was only watching it as a kind of means to relax. Regina had me very intrigued and I couldn't tell what was really going on behind her EQ mask, but I was certain there was so much more to her than what she let out. And I was happy to be right because after I watched 1x18 I never sided with anyone else but her and only her! And I strongly believe that part of that, if not all, happened thanks to Lana's brilliant portrayal. She had me fall for Regina in no time!

And now... I'm the proudest little Evil Regal to exist!!!