Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2014, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Or maybe Catherine? She was in the finale, they might bring her back in as a "friend" for Regina ...
Old 06-18-2014, 07:10 AM
Graphics Team

Kathryn? I haven't seen her in a long time... I mean in present day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I think it will be only Henry first and maybe over time others. Tinkerbell, maybe Snow White. I do not blame her if she does not want to talk to Emma first.
Yeah but right now I mean. Right now I doubt she'd wanna talk with the Charmings or even be around them.
I really hope Henry or someone is there for her. I believe she really needs someone right now.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 06-18-2014, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
Kathryn? I haven't seen her in a long time... I mean in present day.
She was in Granny's diner in the S3 finale. I doubt they would use her but she was there in present day.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
I don't think Regina would really wanna talk with any of the Charmings right now. If she'd talk to anyone, the only one would probably be Henry.
Omg I'd love it if Roland would wanna talk with her though. I'm sure Regina wouldn't mind talking to him too. Plus that'd be cute.
My first thoughts were similar to this. She isn't going to want to talk to anyone, maybe not even Henry. The more I think about the purpose of the storyline and how far she has come, I can see the writers having her let Snow in, possibly David. She grew closer to them during that year in the EF and shutting them out is something the old Regina would do. Since the writers want to focus on how much Regina has changed, I can see it going either way. It will just depend on how they write it. If that makes sense?!

Old 06-18-2014, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Ah, yes Kathryn. Well, she did leave the show for Copper which is no longer on the air. And much like the actress who play'd Ruby leaving for Intelligence, maybe they'll both be back.

And Regina needs more friends. Or any friends for that matter.

): )
Old 06-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darley1101 (View Post)
My first thoughts were similar to this. She isn't going to want to talk to anyone, maybe not even Henry. The more I think about the purpose of the storyline and how far she has come, I can see the writers having her let Snow in, possibly David. She grew closer to them during that year in the EF and shutting them out is something the old Regina would do. Since the writers want to focus on how much Regina has changed, I can see it going either way. It will just depend on how they write it. If that makes sense?!
I dunno how that's similar?
I'm thinking the complete opposite. She would probably either be willing to talk with Henry, or possibly Roland if it came down to that. But I don't think she would wanna talk with any of the Charmings, atleast not for now. Perhaps a little bit later she would be okay with talking with Snow.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

The problem with that is Henry is 11, and a spoiled brat, and Roland is 4...and 4. Not a lot of meaningful conversations are going to be had there.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Henry is very much grown up now than compared to how he was back in Season 1 and its been shown that he truly does love his mom (TLK in A Curious Thing). Henry was genuinely elated to know that his mom is dating Robin Hood of all people. I'm sure he'll be heartbroken for his mom and will want to console her the best that he can. Out of everyone, Regina will listen to Henry.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

He was cursed for most of 3b, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, 3a he pulled out his own heart and gave to the bad guy just so he could be the hero. Not to much impressed there.

Roland is still cute, but barely out of diapers. I just can't see Henry saying anything meaningful, every time he opens his mouth I'm ready to roll my eyes. "You're evil, I hate you. I found my real mom. Good always wins. Blah blah blah."

Besides, as self centered as the Charmings can be, and yes I'm including Emma, I don't think they'll just leave her alone if asked. Emma is going to be on that doorstep trying to make friends again. Or you know, apologize for trying to kidnap her son again. Either or.

Old 06-19-2014, 04:36 PM
New Fan

Last edited by Bella87; 06-20-2014 at 08:43 AM
Old 06-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Graphics Team

^ That would be more suited posted on the Lana board, don't you think? Rather than in her EQ/Regina thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
The problem with that is Henry is 11, and a spoiled brat, and Roland is 4...and 4. Not a lot of meaningful conversations are going to be had there.
True. But he can atleast give her a hug and maybe say a couple of words?
Old 06-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

bella87 thanks for the pics! I love seeing Lana with long hair
Old 06-19-2014, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Hey, I'm all for Henry's character redeeming himself. And showing some love and support for his mom goes a long way to maybe getting him off every 'most hated tv character' poll that's come out in the last 2 years.

I think I like her with long hair.

Old 06-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Loving all the excited tweets from Lana, Sean, Rebecca, and Jared.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

I look forward to the pictures from this weekend - Paris is great, so I hope Lana has time to do a bit of sightseeing