Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

baelfire24: Thanks for posting that lovely art .

Sis, thanks . I´m glad you like them and you did a wonderful job with the OP.

I want to talk about something with you, i´m gonna send you a PM .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-19-2013, 02:50 PM
New Fan

Good choice for the new Scene of the Moment. So heartbreaking, though

You know, when I first started watching OUaT, never in a million years would I have expected to end up hating Rumplestiltskin and rooting for the Evil Queen. A part of me is still wondering what happened
Old 03-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Ilda, Neverlight and My Fire My Blood: No problem. It's my pleasure. So, thanks for your feedback. I just want to know that the OP is to your guys' liking, particularly the scenes of the moment.

Ilda: You're welcome. I love your arts, you know. Okay. Sure. I'll wait for your PM.

ETA:

My Fire My Blood: Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I still love Rumpel and I love Bobby's performance in every episode. But I have to say that I love season one Rumpel better than I love season two Rumpel. And I really blame the writers for this. Some of the things that Rumpel is doing and saying this season make me really want to punch him in the face.

I was never a huge Evil Regal fan during season one. I mean, I loved Lana, her performance, and her take on the classic villainous character during season one. But I love her this season more than I did in season one. Still, the writing for Regina in certain episodes this season make me go, "WTF?"

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 03-19-2013 at 02:58 PM
Old 03-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Love the new scenes of the moment in the OP.

I love Regina and rooting for her happy ending, but I didn't like the evil queen in the movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

I love what Lana brings to Regina.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Fire My Blood (View Post)
Good choice for the new Scene of the Moment. So heartbreaking, though

You know, when I first started watching OUaT, never in a million years would I have expected to end up hating Rumplestiltskin and rooting for the Evil Queen. A part of me is still wondering what happened

That´s the great thing about OUaT, they make us root for the Evil Queen unlike the original story .

Sis, Thanks . I´m glad you like them because i know sometimes, they aren´t taht great .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Absolute Fan

I like the villains best from all the characters!
Old 03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I love the villains in this show.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm pretty much the same at this point. Emma was among my top three characters last season too, but I'm not crazy about the writing for her this season.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I only love the villains in this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
Everyone: FYI, I updated these two sections: Upcoming Events and Regina Mills Scene of the Moment. Please let me know what you think. I'd love the feedback.
Thanks for the headsup! I really like the new scene of the moment, but I confess that I enjoyed better the last scene, with MM. That was a powerful one, Lana did amazing on that! But is just a thought, the actual scene is good too!
Old 03-19-2013, 03:24 PM
New Fan

I keep re-watching S1 Rumple and the few good scenes from S2, mainly from the Miller's Daughter. You know, when he used to be cool.

Most characters I like in books, tv etc. are villains. Most characters I like also tend to die at some point. There might be a correlation there.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Fire My Blood (View Post)
Most characters I like also tend to die at some point.
LOL, so true for me as well. Pretty much everyone I like ends up dead at some point. I was almost afraid to admit that I liked Regina for some time because I totally expected her to die, like, three weeks later too.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 03-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

you are where you need to be
Old 03-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the updates, Vera.

Welcome to the thread, baelfire24.

Love the gifs.

Quote:
Most characters I like also tend to die at some point.
Oh gosh, that's my curse too. Either that, or the character is written of before it's time because of some related to real life with the actor. *sighs*

Let's hope this isn't the case for Regina. I want there to be hope for her story still.

Quote:
I'm pretty much the same at this point. Emma was among my top three characters last season too, but I'm not crazy about the writing for her this season.
My problem too. This season has become less and less about her as the intended Savior and more about an intended love interest for next season. I don't want to watch her caught in the middle of a love triangle, but I fear that's the direction things might be headed in. Which also means, way less interaction with Regina.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

New thread cool, hope they find something better for Regina to do this ep was a miss for me and I need more EQ.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Thanks for the updates, Vera.
No problem, Heather. It's my pleasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
I onlyThanks for the headsup! I really like the new scene of the moment, but I confess that I enjoyed better the last scene, with MM. That was a powerful one, Lana did amazing on that! But is just a thought, the actual scene is good too!
No problem, Cori. I know exactly what you mean. ITA with you. Regina's scene with Snow at the end was bloody marvelous and outstanding. I loved their interaction and the way Regina handled Snow and the situation. I also loved Regina's parting line the best, "Now get off my porch." Bloody fantastic!

I actually wanted to use this scene as the Regina Mills Scene of the Moment. The reason I ended up not using it was/is because this scene involved both of them - both Regina and Snow. Thus, I think that this scene is better suited for the Epic Rivals Snow & Regina thread, not the Regina/EQ thread. I wanted to use a scene where it involved Regina only, you know what I mean? I hope I made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
ITA with you on this. I really loved Emma in season one. She rocked and the writing for her character was amazing. I still love Emma this season. Unfortunately, the writing for her sucks. I think that's all across the board, though. My love for Snowing (as a couple and individual characters), Rumpel, Henry, and even Regina has diminished this season because of the writing and writers themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
I love the villains in this show.
So do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
I like the villains best from all the characters!
ITA with you. The same goes for me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Sis, Thanks . I´m glad you like them because i know sometimes, they aren´t taht great .
No problem. They're lovely. Your arts aren't flashy and doesn't have a lot of effects. Though, that's totally okay IMO. Your arts are simple, elegant, and lighthearted. I love your style. Keep it up!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr

Last edited by Vera-Sabe; 03-20-2013 at 06:15 AM