Love the art

She was great in the last episode

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Vera.

Lana gave a very powerful performance this episode. I generally love Regina centrics anyway, lol, but what I liked about seeing her in this flashback form is that she wasn't really portrayed as the 'monster' I was fearing she would be after reading all those tweets by the creators, lol. It was more along the lines of bittersweet and tragic because she wants the 'good' in her life but self-sabotages herself from attaining it the right ways.

I'm starting to think the 'curse' actually punished Regina in ways that her 'victims' weren't even punished through remembering and being subjected to this 'prison of time.' Her 'happy ending' was just an illusion and she wants, like everyone else, something real. Not that she intended this, but I think the residents of SB were actually given a blessing in disguise in some ways with not being able to remember. I think certain aspects of that time loop would have driven them mad, lol.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Vera.

Lana gave a very powerful performance this episode. I generally love Regina centrics anyway, lol, but what I liked about seeing her in this flashback form is that she wasn't really portrayed as the 'monster' I was fearing she would be after reading all those tweets by the creators, lol. It was more along the lines of bittersweet and tragic because she wants the 'good' in her life but self-sabotages herself from attaining it the right ways.

I'm starting to think the 'curse' actually punished Regina in ways that her 'victims' weren't even punished through remembering and being subjected to this 'prison of time.' Her 'happy ending' was just an illusion and she wants, like everyone else, something real. Not that she intended this, but I think the residents of SB were actually given a blessing in disguise in some ways with not being able to remember. I think certain aspects of that time loop would have driven them mad, lol.
Like Jefferson. No wonder the guy went to extremes to try to get Emma to make the hat work. I am surprise Henry was able to not go from seeing that around him.

We have had a lot of Regina centric episodes this season right? Like 4-5 so far?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Like Jefferson. No wonder the guy went to extremes to try to get Emma to make the hat work. I am surprise Henry was able to not go from seeing that around him.

We have had a lot of Regina centric episodes this season right? Like 4 so far?
That's right, poor Jefferson! Actually, I'm starting to wonder now, do you think she had some way to lift the memory block from him and did so in SB?! It was pretty self-evident that the 'fakeness' of the entire SB setup was getting to her and she didn't want to be alone ~ which was why she went to extremes with trying to keep Owen and his dad in town. Did she want someone else to remember with her?!

Why she picked Jefferson, though, would be the mystery to me, lol.

About the Regina centrics ... let's see:

We Are Both And Welcome to Storybrooke ... I would definitely label completely hers.

The Doctor and The Cricket Game I would consider multi-centrics with Regina. The Doctor featured a combo of Regina and Whale's background story and The Cricket Game featured a combo flashback to Regina and Snow|Charming.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
That's right, poor Jefferson! Actually, I'm starting to wonder now, do you think she had some way to lift the memory block from him and did so in SB?! It was pretty self-evident that the 'fakeness' of the entire SB setup was getting to her and she didn't want to be alone ~ which was why she went to extremes with trying to keep Owen and his dad in town. Did she want someone else to remember with her?!

Why she picked Jefferson, though, would be the mystery to me, lol.

About the Regina centrics ... let's see:

We Are Both And Welcome to Storybrooke ... I would definitely label completely hers.

The Doctor and The Cricket Game I would consider multi-centrics with Regina. The Doctor featured a combo of Regina and Whale's background story and The Cricket Game featured a combo flashback to Regina and Snow|Charming.

And I would consider Queen of hearts about bit about Regina too at least the flashbacks, multi centric.

I feel Lana is lucky to have so many episodes to show her range. No matter if we agree with the writing or not, at least she gets a good amount of work. I am happy for her but at the same time it just shows me again how disjointed the whole season planning is. Rumple aside, the others had like one episode centric on them or so. Like Red has 2.07, Belle had 2.11. Snowing had 2.03 with 2.13 being a James episode and 2.15 being a young Snow episode, Emma had 2.06 as completely hers. Don't get me wrong Lana and Robert are great actors and deserve it but at the same time it makes the whole thing so unbalance. I just miss the balance of s1. Hope it gets better in s3. Maybe it's why the ''villains'' are more popular than the ''heroes'' more time spent exploring their core. Sorry for the mini rant.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Please add me to the list

Last edited by baelfire24; 03-19-2013 at 01:19 PM
Old 03-19-2013, 01:18 PM
New Fan

TFTNT

Lovee of the gifs.. Lana is amazing and gorgeous
Old 03-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)

Welcome You will be added soon

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Absolute Fan

If you think I'm cute, you should see my maker.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

You're welcome, guys! Glad to open another thread for our fabulous queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)

Welcome to this thread, baelfire! I added you.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 03-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

baelfire24: Hi and welcome .

I´ve made a few Regina icons ^^

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: I love all of your Regina icons. Thanks for making and sharing them!

Old 03-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Source: Frivolous Whim
Old 03-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Everyone: FYI, I updated these two sections: Upcoming Events and Regina Mills Scene of the Moment. Please let me know what you think. I'd love the feedback.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Absolute Fan

I loooove the new scene of the moment! It is so beautiful.
Thank you for all of your work!