Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2013, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

haven't watched the episode yet, I'm a little afraid tbh
Old 03-18-2013, 09:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tammi: The episode is good because we have a lot of Regina but of course, there´s a few sad scenes too .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okkk maybe I'll watch it tonight or tomorrow then. I've just been afraid with the Regina characterization
Old 03-18-2013, 10:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tammi: About that...i can´t really say what i want without spoiling you .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Absolute Fan

http://a-geek-girl.tumblr.com/post/45629006383
Old 03-18-2013, 11:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Great picture, thanks Neverlight .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

so cuteee
Old 03-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

don't worry, baby.

I really want someone to explain to me HOW does a woman that treated Hensel/Gretel the way she did, that has been abused mentally by Cora and has just cast a curse DAYS prior can have this kind of interaction with a child? How?
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.

Last edited by Sandrinha; 03-18-2013 at 01:03 PM
Old 03-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stop those gifs. Lana/children otp
Old 03-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

True, I was wondering that myself. Perhaps because he was the first to show her kindness and friendship without being forced to. She soften towards him because with him around she wouldn't be so alone and sad.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

Swan Queen Morrilla

And then my heart breaks . She knows that even if she won she won't be happy, hence the smile and the tears. Dear god Lana, you are becoming the saving grace of this show for me.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22
I feel bad for saying this but at this point, i think Henry knows he´s Regina´s weakness and he´s using that. I mean, everytime something goes wrong, he calls her mom and tells her to trust him and them, goes with the Charming´s.

I agree with you, i always thought that Henry was part of Regina´s hapiness but how since the kid is only using her?
It's okay, Ilda, it might not be the majority opinion, but I'm kind of having a hard time with the Henry storyline still and the parallels in this episode. Regina and Owen were actually my favorite parts and I totally got her having to let this kid go, it's tragic what happened, but I just don't like that being paralled to Henry in the present day, that's all.

I got to rewatch and the episode looked better the second time around and that's because of Lana and everything she brings to Regina but I think the one thing my opinion hasn't changed on is the Henry stuff. Granted, it's better than the horrible 'blow off's' we've been seeing since the last batch of episodes but I just get the feeling that this will be another isolated episode with some interaction and then it's back to Henry with the Charmings and nothing in regards to Regina.

The writing for him is wishy-washy on both ends, so it's hard to get invested or believe where he'll ultimately stand.

Oh, Ilda, love your icon!!! Do you make them?! Cause I'd really love one of Regina and Owen but I don't know how to make that stuff! LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda
Present day Regina mourning her mother just about killed him, especially the scene that had her going through Cora's stuff. The locket... Her "thank you, Mommy"...
VERY powerful and emotional stuff. I teared up, the acting was that good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
The show is getting way too depressing, it feels like all the characters were happier under the curse cause they all get crap since episode 10. Regina was framed, Belle lost her memory, Snow lost someone and allowed darkness in, she lost her identity in the process and Regina lost her mother, and don't even get me started on Henry.
Yeah, that about sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios
True, I was wondering that myself. Perhaps because he was the first to show her kindness and friendship without being forced to. She soften towards him because with him around she wouldn't be so alone and sad.
I think it's because he reached out to her ~ I think Regina became accustomed to rejection in one form or another.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:38 PM
New Fan

I just watched the episode and now I'm all I can barely contain the amount of compassion/pity I feel for her; she knows she won't ever get to be happy, and I can relate to her so much, and and.. And my god, Lana's acting! (Also, if Regina needs a love interest, I volunteer. Because even when she's mourning, she's absolutely effin' gorgeous. )

By the way, hands up, who else officially hates the Charmingstiltskins family now? I used to be neutral about Snow and dislike David, but I liked Emma and Gold/Rumple still in the beginning of the season. Now I just want to strangle them all.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Someone called her the saving grace of this show and I totaly agree. That episode was all her, the good and the bad. It was all her.

At least now we know why she wanted a son of her own. And the manic burst of crazy that came out when she thought she'd lose him. It was all very in character for her, and so heart breaking.

The Charming Family with grandpa Gold I also want to strangle. I was indifferent to Snow and bored with David before, but now? Snow tried to commit suicide rather then face the idea she wasn't as pure as her namesake. And David was so self rightious I wanted to smack him.

Trusting Gold? Calling him family? Every single bad thing starts with him. Cora, Regina, the curse, Emma's birth, Neal's actions, Henry's adoption, it ALL leads right back to Gold' manipulation. And this is the guy you call family?

When he finally turns on them, and he will, they'll deserve it.

But I'll stop my rant and say Regina + kids = cuteness everytime.

): )
Old 03-18-2013, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Fire My Blood (View Post)
I just watched the episode and now I'm all I can barely contain the amount of compassion/pity I feel for her; she knows she won't ever get to be happy, and I can relate to her so much, and and.. And my god, Lana's acting! (Also, if Regina needs a love interest, I volunteer. Because even when she's mourning, she's absolutely effin' gorgeous. )

By the way, hands up, who else officially hates the Charmingstiltskins family now? I used to be neutral about Snow and dislike David, but I liked Emma and Gold/Rumple still in the beginning of the season. Now I just want to strangle them all.

Yeah, the episode was powerful because of Lana's performance with Regina. I'm sorry, but I don't care what the creators say, I just can't ... I can't see this woman as all evil!

It's not fake ... she has real emotions that are very real and at the end of the day, she does want what everyone else wants ... love and her own happiness. She thought she won, and when she thought she had, you could tell {with maybe the exception of Snow who she was gloating over ... at first} she wanted to treat people differently but as the reality hit that the curse didn't bring real happiness, it started to wear on her and you could tell that the 'nastier' streak was going to make a return {aka. like with Archie, she would first greet him in a friendly manner, to the point where she was like 'save it' in response to his greetings; even watching Snow suffer without knowing David was taking a toll, she seemd quite ... bored with it?!!}

Her desperate search for own happiness has been tragic!

Quote:
But I'll stop my rant and say Regina + kids = cuteness everytime.
Absolutely.

I had to laugh off Gold's speech to Regina ... everything he said I could have taken seriously coming from someone else, but when the 'pot is calling the kettle black'?! Yeah, okay, sorry.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.