Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenaya (View Post)
So I just rewatched 1x07 today and boy did it remind me of how much I've missed Evil Regina xD She was so terrifying in that "heart of a pig" scene with The Huntsman. That was one of the most amazing moments in the show IMO, terrific and terrifying acting by Lana.
That scene is, indeed, amazing. I remember Lana said she was afraid of herself! She said she was so mad she could feel her vein pop. And after they shouted cut, she turned to Jamie and said "who was that?" and he was like "I don't know, but you scared the crap out of me". Something like that! lol

Awn, how sweet the exchange of tweets between Kelly and Lana? Too cute!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

X
Old 02-14-2013, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

For me Regina's happy ending will be when she finally learns WHO she is as a person. She needs to learn that she can't be defined by Daniel, Cora, Hook, Rumpel or even Henry, she must find herself and know who she is deep down without being the version of what each of those people want her to be.

The hardest thing in life is to know who you are and your place in the world, that's real for all of us i think Regina more then anyone on this show represents that.

I wish this show would just address the issues of adoption v biology with respect and care. I have yet to see in canon any hints of any child endangerment or child abuse during the 10 years (a freaking decade) in which Regina was Henry's legal guardian and mom. She's the one who was there for the temper tantrums, the baby steps, the first words, the first day at school and many more FIRSTS, and yet this show treats THAT like it's something that can be erased because a) Henry read a book that said his mom was an evil fantasy character b) the woman was cornered by everyone and pushed over the edge and had a temporary reaction.

Regina is also a victim in all of this and i'm supposed to just think that once a bad person always a bad person so no matter what she does she always ends up being the baddie of this fairytale? That's B******* (pardon my language).

Lana is a superb actress she can switch from being the queen to being the mom so easily and yet sometimes i think they don't do her justice. The day they kill The Queen they end this show because Emma/Gold/Regina/Henry for me are the untouchable ones.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Beautiful art .

le-evilqueen

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-14-2013, 05:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: Awww. I love Lana so much. She's so sweet and adorable. Thanks for posting her tweet!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lanaaaaa
Old 02-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That scene is, indeed, amazing. I remember Lana said she was afraid of herself! She said she was so mad she could feel her vein pop. And after they shouted cut, she turned to Jamie and said "who was that?" and he was like "I don't know, but you scared the crap out of me". Something like that! lol

Lana is a superb actress she can switch from being the queen to being the mom so easily
It's amazing how Lana could get into character so well that it felt so real that we could feel her many different emotions. She played it so naturally that sometimes I don't feel like it was an acting, it feels like a real person feeling those real emotions. I think that showed how amazing Lana's acting was.

Quote:
I wish this show would just address the issues of adoption v biology with respect and care. I have yet to see in canon any hints of any child endangerment or child abuse during the 10 years (a freaking decade) in which Regina was Henry's legal guardian and mom. She's the one who was there for the temper tantrums, the baby steps, the first words, the first day at school and many more FIRSTS, and yet this show treats THAT like it's something that can be erased because a) Henry read a book that said his mom was an evil fantasy character
I don't understand Henry. He didn't seem like a normal kid. How come he didn't feel/care anything about his mom that has loved & raised him for 10 years? When Regina was accused of murder, how come he didn't feel any conflict in his heart about her, for example "did my mom really kill Archie? " or... when he (& Emma) finally knew that Regina didn't kill Archie, how come he never tried to find his mom to ease the pain in his mom's heart? (there is no scene of him trying to find Regina) or... when Emma asked him to go out of town, how come he didn't say "I think we should tell my mom that we're going out of town" ?

It just doesn't make sense that he didn't feel anything about his mom. I think a normal kid would feel all those emotions about his mom that has loved & raised him for 10 years (like Regina said in eps 1 "I've changed every diaper, soothed every fever, endured every tantrum") . So why didn't Henry feel that emotions? He didn't seem like a normal kid. Is it a bad writing or what?

Last edited by onceuponatime3; 02-14-2013 at 09:36 PM Reason: fixing the grammar, sorry english is not my native language
Old 02-14-2013, 11:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
I don't understand Henry. He didn't seem like a normal kid. How come he didn't feel/care anything about his mom that has loved & raised him for 10 years? When Regina was accused of murder, how come he didn't feel any conflict in his heart about her, for example "did my mom really kill Archie? " or... when he (& Emma) finally knew that Regina didn't kill Archie, how come he never tried to find his mom to ease the pain in his mom's heart? (there is no scene of him trying to find Regina) or... when Emma asked him to go out of town, how come he didn't say "I think we should tell my mom that we're going out of town" ?

It just doesn't make sense that he didn't feel anything about his mom. I think a normal kid would feel all those emotions about his mom that has loved & raised him for 10 years (like Regina said in eps 1 "I've changed every diaper, soothed every fever, endured every tantrum") . So why didn't Henry feel that emotions? He didn't seem like a normal kid. Is it a bad writing or what?
Henry is poorly written, that's true. In season 1, I blamed the curse. I said to myself, that if Henry is happy with Regina, he can't motivate Emma to break the curse. Therefore the curse is sucking all the love he feels for Regina out of Henry.

Then season 2 and the curse is gone, so Henry should be able to feel and think without its influence, and Henry swings back and forth between claiming to believe in Regina and dumping her over and over whenever Emma, Charming, or Snow walks into the room. While I do blame the adults in his life for encouraging his cruelty towards his mother, the fact that he remains inconsistant is the writer's fault.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've never liked Henry's character. And I agree, it's probably because of the poor acting.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Mind the gap, mind the girl
Old 02-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

JFC, woman! How dare you! You have to stop with your flawless face.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

actually perfect face tho
Old 02-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Love that photo of Lana/Regina. She's so beautiful. Thanks for posting it, Neverlight!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-15-2013, 02:26 PM
Total Fan

I love that pic of her. She is simply stunning.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

She's gorgeous! And that scar...