Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Heather: Well, if they writers want to play the card "let´s pleased some character fans" then they could make the Evil Regals happy too. Regina/Lana has a lot of fans so, if the writers wnat to kill Regina, then the fans are going to be very angry. I like Henry and of course, i want to see him happy with Regina but i think it would be strange for the writers to keep Regina and Henry apart and then have her killed to protect Henry . I mean, in the writers mind she´s not a good mother but she will do as a sacrifice for him.

I just thought of something about Henry, if Neal is Bae and Henry is Gold´s grandson...why did Gold gave Henry to Regina? Yeah, they told us Gold didn´t had his memories but i´m starting to doubt it so...

In a interview, Lana said
Spoiler:

It may be silly to say this but i´m starting to think that the writers went with the whole "Henry eats the poisoned apple-turnover" not only to make Emma beliving but also as a way of saying Regina is evil. Which to me it´s a joke because Regina never harmed Henry. Since S1 the writers are messing with Henry´s character. I mean, the kid discovers that he was right all along and Regina is a Evil Regal so what? Did Regina ever harmed Henry? Let´s pretend that Henry reacted that way because Regina never told him that the book was real. Henry is a smart kid and he sees good in everything so, why didn´t he thought that maybe Regina was protecting him. Regina could have noticed that Henry was acting strange because of the book and she may have thought "He knows who i am, of course he won´t belive me and he will think i´m really evil". Which happend. After Henry discoverd that the book was real, he went after Emma so, maybe that´s the reason why Regina never told him the truth, because she was afraid that he may run away from her. All Regina ever wanted was for Henry to have a normal life, she wanted a normal life. That´s why i don´t think that Regina lying about the book was a bad thing.

Again, i like both characters but next episode is going to be about Pre Dark One Rumpel, how he was good and now he´s evil. They want us to feel sorry for Rumpel and at the same time, they put Regina working with Cora against Rumpel like they are saying "Look, she´s the evil one" .

Neverlight: Thanks for the art .

Jessica: Thanks for those cute tweets .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulubeeDavis (View Post)
So Regina is my favorite part of the entire show, I think I should be on the list of supporters. Anyone wanna add me?
Hey, welcome to the thread. I'll go and add you. Feel the same way, Regina is why I look forward to the show too.

By the way, I like your icon. I wish it could have been 'the real deal.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Heather: Well, if they writers want to play the card "let´s pleased some character fans" then they could make the Evil Regals happy too. Regina/Lana has a lot of fans so, if the writers wnat to kill Regina, then the fans are going to be very angry.
I agree - the show would suffer for it. I was venting the idea out of my system, but honestly?! I'd be shocked if they killed Regina at the end of this season. There is too much potential direction that can come out her character, let alone, all the unresolved material still to work with.

My logical prediction is that Regina will play a wildcard role by the season finale and turn on her mother, for whatever reason. Probably when she realizes her mother means to do Henry harm.

Quote:
I like Henry and of course, i want to see him happy with Regina but i think it would be strange for the writers to keep Regina and Henry apart and then have her killed to protect Henry . I mean, in the writers mind she´s not a good mother but she will do as a sacrifice for him.
Agreed, it's kind of a contradiction in terms. There hasn't been any real communication between them since that night in Granny's diner for the 'welcome back home' party thrown in Snow and Emma's honor.

But ... one could argue that because Regina's love for Henry is true, she'd sacrifice herself for Henry regardless.

Quote:
I just thought of something about Henry, if Neal is Bae and Henry is Gold´s grandson...why did Gold gave Henry to Regina? Yeah, they told us Gold didn´t had his memories but i´m starting to doubt it so...

In a interview, Lana said
Spoiler:
^ Yeah, I think I ran across this somewhere on another message board. If that's true, then yeah, it would decrease the chances of Neal being Bae.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Regina could have noticed that Henry was acting strange because of the book and she may have thought "He knows who i am, of course he won´t belive me and he will think i´m really evil". Which happend. After Henry discoverd that the book was real, he went after Emma so, maybe that´s the reason why Regina never told him the truth, because she was afraid that he may run away from her. All Regina ever wanted was for Henry to have a normal life, she wanted a normal life. That´s why i don´t think that Regina lying about the book was a bad thing.
I agree with your intepretation myself - I don't think Regina kept the secret from Henry with the intent to be cruel to Henry. It's pretty clear to me that enacting the curse, from her end, was to escape her old life. After adopting and while raising Henry, she didn't want Henry to reject her; however, they clearly had some past issues and I think the pilot strongly insinuates it was over finding out he was adopted, NOT because of the curse and some book. So, she put him into counseling with Archie instead of isolating him from everyone at home in order to 'keep her secret.' Also, it's canon fact that Regina didn't even know about the book until the pilot episode. From that point on, I think she got scared but I saw no indication of her trying to forcefuly push the FT ideas out of Henry's head until after the 'Mine Collapse' incident. But, in looking back, I can understand why she was nervous. Clearly, the writer of the book included only what they wanted to, and Regina's entire life history and origin story not made known inside that book. Henry, in essence, would be receiving a very jaded and black & white version of a story that goes much deeper than what he's reading. How in the world was she supposed to sit him down and explain all that?!

Quote:
Again, i like both characters but next episode is going to be about Pre Dark One Rumpel, how he was good and now he´s evil. They want us to feel sorry for Rumpel and at the same time, they put Regina working with Cora against Rumpel like they are saying "Look, she´s the evil one" .
Forgive me for laughing because that's the underlying message that I find the most annoying and amusing {and I mean that with the highest amount of sarcasm}. Seriously, you're pitting up a villain, with another bad villain, and a former villain-turned back villain and what?! I'm supposed to take that seriously, like, Mr. Gold was one of the 'good guys' all along?! Ridiculous.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulubeeDavis (View Post)
So Regina is my favorite part of the entire show, I think I should be on the list of supporters. Anyone wanna add me?
Hi welcome . After i posted, i had to be offline so, i didn´t saw your post, sorry .

Heather: It wouldn´t surprise me to see Regina against Cora in the end. Cora is her mother but she has to protect Henry. That could be a shocking final, i mean daughter x mother but Regina dying...i can´t see it. The fans would go crazy. Robert and Lana are the actors who bring more fans to this show and if the writers decided to kill Regina, that wouldn´t be a good choice on their part.

About Neal
Spoiler:

Yeah, to me the fact that Regina came to a new world is like those people who moved town, to start a new life .

You don´t need to apologize . But yeah, Gold isn´t any better than Regina and she wants to give up magic for Henry but Gold freaks out in the minute that he realises he doesn´t have magic. But they still want us to think that Gold is better or deserves to be happy and Regina doesn´t .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 02-13-2013 at 05:26 PM Reason: I wanted to add something to my post.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Kelly Clarkson ‏@kelly_clarkson
@joshdallas @jenmorrisonlive @ginnygoodwin @LanaParrilla yeah so the level of my obsession for your show is way scary ....I'm just sayin'

Lana Parrilla ‏@LanaParrilla
@kelly_clarkson That's very sweet! I think you're fantastic! Congrats on your Grammy and an even bigger Congrats on ur engagement! Mwah!

BEST BEST BEST

Also... in terms of Regina not getting a happy ending, if that happens I'm done with this show. Seriously. Basically the only full character arch this show has had is her slow redemption. To yank that away and not give her happiness at the end of that road is so unsatisfying as a viewer.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tammi: I agree . Rumpel may be the one who created the curse for his son but to me the whole show is about Regina getting her hapiness .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also... in terms of Regina not getting a happy ending, if that happens I'm done with this show. Seriously. Basically the only full character arch this show has had is her slow redemption. To yank that away and not give her happiness at the end of that road is so unsatisfying as a viewer.
Yeah, I'll be gone too. I'm sick of the writing setting her up to be the fall guy for everything and then reverting her because it merely fits like a plot device.

Her redemption arc was the most interesting coming into this season - it topped even the 'good guy' arcs and was by far the most interesting dynamic to watch play out.

Ilda: Hopefully, there is a writing purpose behind the reversion, maybe something along the lines that Regina needed to fall again in order to face these demons but be able to overcome them in the end?! That first one is definitely the background history with her mother.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Heather: I hope you´re right because yeah, it makes sense that Regina needs to face her demons before having her hapiness.

I´m glad i´m not the only one thinking this way. I mean, i like Regina and other characters too but i´m thinking of give up this show. They may not give Regina a happy ending this season but even if OUaT gets a S3 wanna bet that they will turn Regina into the bad one again ?

I don´t want to speak before time but to me lately, that´s a lot of bad writing.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-13-2013, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
[COLOR="Purple"]Heather: I hope you´re right because yeah, it makes sense that Regina needs to face her demons before having her hapiness.
Yes, she'll have to face these demons ... she's always been vulnerable to her mother, manipulated, and now history is repeating itself with Henry. She may have reverted but I still believe Henry is her 'light at the end of the tunnel.' If Cora even considers harming Henry ... nope, not going to fly.

Quote:
I´m glad i´m not the only one thinking this way. I mean, i like Regina and other characters too but i´m thinking of give up this show. They may not give Regina a happy ending this season but even if OUaT gets a S3 wanna bet that they will turn Regina into the bad one again ?
I don´t want to speak before time but to me lately, that´s a lot of bad writing.
you're not the only one thinking it, lol. Actually, I read something recently that gives me a little more hope that Regina won't revert permanently or back into the big baddie. Can't say obviously but yeah - I think this is a temporary slip that Regina will pull herself out of.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Even if Regina and Henry´s relationship isn´t the best right one, that´s a great thought, Henry being the one who keep Regina a good person .

I´ve seen a lot of spoilers today but they don´t say for whose characters they are for so, my hope is still the same . But yeah, Regina (also Henry) is the only character now that i care about.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hopefully, there is a writing purpose behind the reversion, maybe something along the lines that Regina needed to fall again in order to face these demons but be able to overcome them in the end?! That first one is definitely the background history with her mother.
I wish this was the case too, but they are cutting her screentime more and more so its not being fleshed out like it should have.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I wish this was the case too, but they are cutting her screentime more and more so its not being fleshed out like it should have.
True and it's a very valid point. I don't like it either because it's part of that 'rushed' feeling with the writing that has accompanied this second part of the season. Too many characters, too plot heavy.

Regina has definitely been pushed to the background in screentime because of all this focus going into Gold|Bae.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yes, she'll have to face these demons ... she's always been vulnerable to her mother, manipulated, and now history is repeating itself with Henry. She may have reverted but I still believe Henry is her 'light at the end of the tunnel.' If Cora even considers harming Henry ... nope, not going to fly.

you're not the only one thinking it, lol. Actually, I read something recently that gives me a little more hope that Regina won't revert permanently or back into the big baddie. Can't say obviously but yeah - I think this is a temporary slip that Regina will pull herself out of.
I'm not so sure Regina has reverted. I mean, we know Regina is siding with Cora, but she might be playing her mother. Her objective is to keep Henry safe and win his love. She might somehow see what she's doing as a means to that end. She knows that holding on too tightly doesn't make someone love you, so truly submitting to her mother's plans when Cora always uses force to hold on to someone, would be dumb. I think Regina is waiting for the most public opportunity to turn on Cora.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

awww.... my two favorites artists (Lana & Kelly) twited each other, I love it

Date & time of their tweets: 4:57 AM - 14 Feb 13

@joshdallas @jenmorrisonlive @ginnygoodwin @LanaParrilla yeah so the level of my obsession for your show is way scary ....I'm just sayin'

Lana Parrilla ‏@LanaParrilla
@kelly_clarkson That's very sweet! I think you're fantastic! Congrats on your Grammy and an even bigger Congrats on ur engagement! Mwah!

@LanaParrilla thank you hope you're well!

P.S: there is no thread for "Lana Parrilla", so I don't know where to post "everything about Lana (ouat or other topics)" in this forum. Is it ok if I post it here? If it's not allowed, I will delete it. Just let me know if I broke the rules by posting it here.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

So I just rewatched 1x07 today and boy did it remind me of how much I've missed Evil Regina xD She was so terrifying in that "heart of a pig" scene with The Huntsman. That was one of the most amazing moments in the show IMO, terrific and terrifying acting by Lana.

Last edited by jenaya; 02-14-2013 at 06:05 AM
Old 02-14-2013, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
P.S: there is no thread for "Lana Parrilla", so I don't know where to post "everything about Lana (ouat or other topics)" in this forum. Is it ok if I post it here? If it's not allowed, I will delete it. Just let me know if I broke the rules by posting it here.
This thread is about Lana/Regina.. So if Land does something outside from Once Upon A Time this is the thread to post it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
BEST BEST BEST
I know

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream