Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

{Evil Regals} EQ/Regina|Lana Parrilla #24: "There will be setbacks but strides forward as well" ~ Ginnifer

Welcome to the
Evil Queen/Regina & Lana Parrilla
Appreciation Thread

credit: jensen_girl22

source

Join the Lana Campaign

credit: jensen_girl22

Fans
01. Wildcard
02. Chrissalaugha
03. lisagslack14
04. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
05. Comfortably Numb
06. i feel infinite
07. Grhmlz
08. Jakls
09. Jamie Choate
10. ~Cydonia~
11. AmericanDirrty
12. suite
13. aikakone
14. oicaxf
15. Sara Caffrey
16. ixluvxchilly
17. BOK
18. dreamywriter19
19. Static Waves
20. On Fire
21. guilty ones
22. L i N d $ @ y
23. DetectiveSaunders
24. maja_m&m
25. Arwen17
26. Carlithiel
27. Endless Obsession ♥
28. bamonfan01
29. Nikki Heat
30. Anodyne
31. eireanne
32. skje
33. MaddisonLove
34. Koda
34. bbroccs
35. Jacquelyn
36. Hot Rod
37. Sweet Charity
38. CinnamonHummingbird
39. misskittytalks
40. evil_regal
41. P&B4ever
42. KRM
43. zazie87
44. IScream4Dean
45. Cabo
46. MistyMountainHop
47. HHN79
48. ifi2011
49. Neverlight
50. divaduck
51. ღMitra
52. Kelly_Dylan
53. Butterflygirl
54. SorayaBR
55. MaybeLove.
56. ELAudrey
57. madbunny911
58. KOUAT12
59. Jensen_girl22
60. Vera-Sabe
61. sanchy
62. MinutesToMidnight
63. KerBear
64. LadyInPink
65. shut_uo_ste
66. Blair85
67. carcrashes..
68. go_clo
69. aprilkitty
70. MoonlightShadow
71. rizzoli-isles
72. kristy_spb
73. Wes&FredFan
74. KeepThisaSecret
75. Nett
76. Chastidy
77. nike75
78. Black Sun
79. EvilQueen
80. Dagenspear
81. RNaley
82. Elena_1716
83. Ron_Cullen
84. Bookworm25
85. LadyAnya
86. Zimane
87. PsychoPsych
88. DaWsonSReaLJoEy
89. goodbreakingbad
90. Gotapenname
91. Miss.sunshine
92. jenaya
93. romanyfinity
94. Maddie172
95. the sunny flower
96. PianoForte
97. EQ Nathy
98. snowing89
99. LulubeeDavis
100. onceuponatime3
101. MaryLouMoriarty

Source

Season 2 Wishlist
- More Snow White and Regina backstory set between the events of 1x18 and 1x11
- More Regina and Snow White/Mary Margaret interaction in Storybrooke
- Details about Henry's adoption and a flashback showing Regina with baby Henry
- Regina and Emma working together again
- A moment where Regina just laughs a happy laugh - out loud and not being able to stop it

Source

Source

Recent Events
2012 NCLR ALMA Awards - September 16, 2012

source

source

source

source

Upcoming Events
September 21: ALMA Awards, 8/7c on NBC (Lana won an award as Favorite TV Actress: Drama)
September 27: TV interview with Lana on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael
September 28: Lana on "The Chew" (ABC)
September 30: Once Upon a Time Season 2 premieres at 8|7c on ABC
October: Lana on the cover of Nuevo Impact (photoshoot and exklusive interview)

Evil Queen Scene of the Moment

source

Regina Mills Scene of the Moment

source

Future Thread Titles
I met Lana at my screening. She was so sweet. - Jared
Lana is like my second mom up here. We hang out with her a lot. - Jared
Lana Parrilla is such a great actress and person. - Jared
Lana is amazing. She and my family have become very close. She is almost like our our adopted family. - Jared
Lana is wonderful and totally committed. - Jennifer
I absolutely love working with Lana. - Robert
What we love about Regina is she’s very tortured. - Edward Kitsis
She walked in, and we looked up and said, 'This is our queen’ - Edward Kitsis
She's very prepared; she's a wonderful actress. She really pours her heart and soul into it. – Raphael Sbarge
Like most of the characters, she's looking for love and she has trouble finding it. - Edward Kitsis

Previous Threads:
01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23

Source

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 02-26-2013 at 04:34 PM
Old 02-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 02-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!

You know, I wonder if that meeting at the Charmings would have been different if Emma and Henry would have been there. Well, obviously it would have been different because then, Regina and Henry would have met as well but I wonder if she would have faked about what she knew about Archie and Cora the way she did with the Charmings. Because I don't think she would've. She doesn't trust those "two idiots" (I just love that line so, so much ) but I still think that she would have been different with Emma.

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 02-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Heather, thanks for the new thread .

Nike and Neverlight: Thanks .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

Ilda, I did offer my best wishes on your father as well on the old thread. Just reinforcing that I'm glad everything turned out okay, in case you didn't catch it near the end of the last thread.

Oh, and I was able to use your original suggestion, I just abbreviated a bit and took a word or two out that doesn't change the meaning at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike75 (View Post)
Oh, but don't you know that now Henry can finally behave like a real 11 year old boy? It's all because now he lives with his real mom, his real family and he can be a real hero with adventures and stuff. *sarcasm off*
lol, yeah, I guess so.

I don't know, in these recent batch of episodes for me, Henry just doesn't feel like 'Henry.' Not hating on him but the writing clearly leaves much to be desired from my end of things. Oh, well. *sighs*

Quote:
You know, I wonder if that meeting at the Charmings would have been different if Emma and Henry would have been there. Well, obviously it would have been different because then, Regina and Henry would have met as well but I wonder if she would have faked about what she knew about Archie and Cora the way she did with the Charmings. Because I don't think she would've. She doesn't trust those "two idiots" (I just love that line so, so much ) but I still think that she would have been different with Emma.
It's possible Regina would have been more forthcoming but I'm not so sure regarding Cora yet because I think there was still the potential for things to get heated or heavy again, even with Emma. I do think Emma would have offered a sincere apology, though, and perhaps, she would have allowed Henry to at least say 'hi' to Regina and maybe spend a little time together, as she would have hypothetically been standing right there and likely, Henry would have been close by too. But - I still think Emma would get defensive at the idea of Regina offering to take Henry so she could protect him from Cora. Unfortunately, I could see a debate|argument arising out of that.

But, yeah, lol - that would mean the writing actually providing the opportunity to show that Henry actually still thinks about Regina, or cares, so they wouldn't dare write in a scene like that one.

A part of me also wonders if Emma wanted to take Henry out of town, not just because of Cora, but because of Regina too. Because even though Emma acknowledges that both she and Henry were wrong when it came to what happened with Archie, she also acknowledged in the same breath that she thought they were still going to pay the price either way. So, that indicates to me, that Emma might believe that if Regina hasn't reverted already, the circumstances leading to the incorrect accusations combined with Cora in the picture, could ultimately lead to a reversion. Maybe I'm reading into it a bit but that's kind of the impression I received.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 02-12-2013 at 12:22 PM
Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Love the title as well.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Heather: I didn´t see it, sorry . But thanks : I was so scared but it went great .

I´m happy that title worked .

I´ve read your comment and i´m glad i´m not the only one who´s disappointed with the writers. I mean, there´s so much characters on the show and they keep adding more but it wouldn´t hurt them to give Regina more screen time.

Last season was about Emma finally beliving and her reunion to Henry. Now this season seems to be all Rumpel and Bae´s reunion. So, when´s Regina´s turn?

My problem with this is that season 1 was all Emma/Henry and this season will be Neal/Emma/Henry and possible Rumpel is Neal is Bae. So, what´s left for Regina? I don´t want this kind of final to Regina but i´m starting to think that Cora will die by the end of the season and they will turn Regina into the bad one again. Then it will be the Charmings with Rumpel and Neal (if he´s Bae) against Regina. Someone said on the IMDb forum and i agree, that the writers are giving a bad image when it comes to adoption. Just imagine if all the parents who gave up their children decided to be with them again. In the writers mind, a foster parent isn´t someone who takes care of a kid because the parents didn´t want them or didn´t have the conditions to raise them. In the writers mind, a foster parent is someone who takes care of a child until the parents have better lifes.

It´s really lame from the writers part to keep saying this is a family show when they keep implying that Regna isn´t Henry´s mother. It´s not like Regina kidnapped henry and took him away from Emma. Not to mention, that when Regina discoverd that Henry was the savior´s son, she could get revenge against Henry but she loves her son so she would never do that. But i guess the fans see what they want and the fact that the writers are the ones who keep showing that, doesn´t help.

Yes, Regina did bad stuff to the Charming´s in the past but what the hell does that have to do with Henry? So yeah, Emma should have more consideration for Regina.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I still think Emma would get defensive at the idea of Regina offering to take Henry so she could protect him from Cora. Unfortunately, I could see a debate|argument arising out of that.

But, yeah, lol - that would mean the writing actually providing the opportunity to show that Henry actually still thinks about Regina, or cares, so they wouldn't dare write in a scene like that one.

A part of me also wonders if Emma wanted to take Henry out of town, not just because of Cora, but because of Regina too.
Absolutely. Emma was afraid that Regina might try something with him too. Wich we all know it's absurd, because even on her wickedest days, Regina would never do anything to hurt Henry. Actually, if Henry were with Regina, it could prevent the damage Cora is about to set on the town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
that the writers are giving a bad image when it comes to adoption. Just imagine if all the parents who gave up their children decided to be with them again. In the writers mind, a foster parent isn´t someone who takes care of a kid because the parents didn´t want them or didn´t have the conditions to raise them. In the writers mind, a foster parent is someone who takes care of a child until the parents have better lifes.

It´s really lame from the writers part to keep saying this is a family show when they keep implying that Regna isn´t Henry´s mother. It´s not like Regina kidnapped henry and took him away from Emma. Not to mention, that when Regina discoverd that Henry was the savior´s son, she could get revenge against Henry but she loves her son so she would never do that. But i guess the fans see what they want and the fact that the writers are the ones who keep showing that, doesn´t help.

Yes, Regina did bad stuff to the Charming´s in the past but what the hell does that have to do with Henry? So yeah, Emma should have more consideration for Regina.
Yes, the writers are, indeed, setting a really bad exemple for adoption. It doesn't make any sense. Emma made a closed adoption, she gave him up. She has no right on him. Regina is his real mom. Ugh, this is so absurd, I don't even have strenghts to talk about it. Seriously, it's getting on my nerves.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Cori: Belive me, you´re not the only one. I´m so disappointed with the writers, also why give us a few Regina and Henry scenes where they are happy together if their plan is to make Emma the only Henry´s mom? It´s like they are saying to us "screw you" .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Heather: I didn´t see it, sorry . But thanks : I was so scared but it went great .
No problem, Ilda, I'm just happy to hear everything if fine. Being scared would be understandable.

Quote:
I´ve read your comment and i´m glad i´m not the only one who´s disappointed with the writers. I mean, there´s so much characters on the show and they keep adding more but it wouldn´t hurt them to give Regina more screen time.
We're lucky that Regina's one of the main characters from the beginning of the series in that, even when an episode isn't about her at all, we normally still get a scene or two of her in it {whether in SB or past FTL}, but that's going to get tiring VERY fast, especially if she's just background story for the rest of the season.

The problem is ... S2 started out with such a strong redemption premise for her character and that's got alot of storyground to cover in and of itself. They can't go episodes just 'passing up on it' without it effecting character development and story flow. But in this case, I find it even worse, because it looks like it got dropped, period. Henry is being written in complete contrast to the Henry of the first half of S2 in regards to Regina and the redemption arc that started out FOR HIM! So, he plays just about as an important role as Regina does in this 'supposed' storyline direction.

I hate to say it, but I feel like I got duped! I'm starting to wonder if that whole spiel about redemption was not to be taken seriously in the beginning, but it was just a plot device to maneuver getting Henry out of Regina's custody and into Emma's and The Charming's custody for good. They took an easy writing way out ... have Regina have a momentary strike of conscience and release Henry voluntarily.

Quote:
Last season was about Emma finally beliving and her reunion to Henry. Now this season seems to be all Rumpel and Bae´s reunion. So, when´s Regina´s turn?
Yup. I have no doubts that the remainder of this season is going to be dominated by Gold|Bae focus and how Henry and Emma fit into this new family dynamic. There will be no time for exploring Regina and Henry's dynamic any further and to be honest, it's not doing much to keep me looking forward to a S3. There's something I accidentally came across somewhere else and read that kind of seals the deal for me that the writers focus likely isn't on Regina with Henry for the remainder of this season. Lol, don't think I can really say, as it might qualify as 'spoilerish', even though it's something not happening this season.

Quote:
My problem with this is that season 1 was all Emma/Henry and this season will be Neal/Emma/Henry and possible Rumpel is Neal is Bae. So, what´s left for Regina?
Nothing.

And that's the sad truth. Gold and Regina are both accountable for bad deeds in their FTL pasts but the BIG difference is, Gold will be surrounded by people who love and support him in the future. I have no doubt Belle will eventually recover her memories and remain an anchor of support for him, regardless of his past wrongdoings, and even if Bae is angry in the beginning, I have complete confidence that he'll come around and make amends with his father. Henry will have Emma, the Charmings, his father, and likely, grandfather Gold.

Who's Regina going to have for any kind of love and support, inspite of her own misdeeds?! Nobody. Zero, zilch, nothing, a big fat goose egg!!! She's alone. Cora is not going to be her 'light at the end of the tunnel' because we've already seen that she is not sincere in her efforts to really make amends with her daughter. She has an agenda and Regina is just a pawn in that game, once again. But because she has nobody, Regina is embracing a false hope. I fear what she'll do when things turn sour with her mother and the truth comes out. Because Archie is nowhere in sight and clearly isn't in the picture anymore.

Quote:
I don´t want this kind of final to Regina but i´m starting to think that Cora will die by the end of the season and they will turn Regina into the bad one again. Then it will be the Charmings with Rumpel and Neal (if he´s Bae) against Regina.
I didn't think about that scenario, but, wow, yeah - I can see it. If Cora dies by the end of the season, who will be the main antagonist?! Regina seems the likely candidate given her complete isolation from other characters. She has no family, no love ones, no friends, no true love waiting for her. And that sucks, because that reeks of plot device so they can keep their nice little black and white set up of the good guys v. the bad guys. Spare me.

Quote:
Someone said on the IMDb forum and i agree, that the writers are giving a bad image when it comes to adoption. Just imagine if all the parents who gave up their children decided to be with them again. In the writers mind, a foster parent isn´t someone who takes care of a kid because the parents didn´t want them or didn´t have the conditions to raise them. In the writers mind, a foster parent is someone who takes care of a child until the parents have better lifes.
I think you mean adoptive parent, right?! Because foster parents, at least in my country, are defined the way you described. By law, they are temporary guardians who take care of a child|children until a parent is capable. Sometimes, it leads to termination of parental rights in really bad cases and then some foster parents might transition to adoptive parents, which is legally binding.

And I didn't give much thought to that but you're right, I've come across the same argument regarding the handling of adoption material on OUAT. In the Regina|Henry case, they obviously used it as a platform for getting Emma and Neal back together with Henry. King George and James?! James turned out to be a 'bad egg' under his influence. Someone else pointed out that when Grace and Jefferson reunited, her foster parents weren't given a second thought but even with the memories back, I highly doubt they forgot the 28 years they spent taking care of the little girl.

Quote:
Yeah, I don't get it either, because I could have sworn I read awhile back someone saying that the creators 'allegedly' claimed to support or like the Regina and Henry's relationship, and they made the claim that Regina 'IS his mother.' But, no, the writing sure isn't reflecting that sentiment, is it?!

Quote:
It's used as a basis to claim she is unfit but even if that hypothetically was true in the past {which I don't fully agree with}, it didn't apply to this season when she was changing but still being crapped on regardless as a mother who wanted to be better and love her son properly. It will never make sense to me for the characters to know that Henry believed in Regina changing, yet, blocking shared custody was the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine
Actually, if Henry were with Regina, it could prevent the damage Cora is about to set on the town.
You know, what's so pathetic and sad is that if Emma and the Charmings were just willing to work Henry's custody/visitation out with Regina, Cora wouldn't even have a leg to stand on with Regina right now?! Ugh.

You're welcome for the thread.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 02-12-2013 at 01:37 PM
Old 02-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Heather: You made a good point. If Regina wasn´t one of the main characters they would probably only mention her name. I don´t see why they are putting Regina all in the back. Rumpel created the curse but the only reason why Regina has enacted the curse is because she wanted to be happy. That´s even the reason why they are in SB. Let´s face it, if only one character could be the main one, it would be Regina.

I may be wrong but right now, it seems to me like the writers have make promises that they can´t keep or even worst, they have change their minds.

They are keeping Henry away from Regina and now instead of reuniting them again, they are going to add a new person to keep them apart. Don´t get me wrong, i like Neal but i´m afraid of what his arrival will do in the whole Regina/Henry .

I feel bad for saying this because i love both but i guess i was right. They are taking away from Regina to give to Gold. Gold has Belle´s love and now he will have Bae. Regina didn´t love anyone after Daniel and now even Henry was taken away from her so, no the writers can´t say that they are giving both characters a happy ending. They have said a long time ago that not all the characters will have a happy ending. I guess they have chose to give Gold a happy ending and not to Regina .

I think it´s funny because now that Regina is "working" with Cora some fans are like "Yeah, i knew it, Regina is evil". But i guess those fans didn´t stop to think that the writers are the ones to blame for. They are taking away everything from Regina so, it doesn´t surprises me to see her in evil mode again.

Yeah, my english fails me sometimes so, i guess "foster parent" wasn´t the word i wanted .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Heather: You made a good point. If Regina wasn´t one of the main characters they would probably only mention her name. I don´t see why they are putting Regina all in the back. Rumpel created the curse but the only reason why Regina has enacted the curse is because she wanted to be happy. That´s even the reason why they are in SB. Let´s face it, if only one character could be the main one, it would be Regina.
It's been a trend since S1, for Regina to be the fall guy in ANYTHING Regina and Gold conspire to do together. Case in point: Kathryn's abduction. He not only made a deal with Regina and twisted the terms {people like to give him credit because he did't actually kill her but in my eyes that doesn't make him necessarily better}, but he came up with the WHOLE scenario for Regina in the first place because he wanted her to get his assault charges dropped, LOL. Yet, when it all fell apart, like I'm guessing he expected it to, or maybe helped to push things in that direction, it's Regina that takes all the heat.

Heck, even when Gold is made known to be responsible for things, like having created the curse and creating the Savior for it, the other characters still don't treat it seriously. Instead, they focus all their energy and anger into the one who enacted the curse, not stopping to think and ask questions that make sense, for instance ... 'Geez, does this make Regina a pawn in the game as well?'

Quote:
I may be wrong but right now, it seems to me like the writers have make promises that they can´t keep or even worst, they have change their minds.
It wouldn't surprise me. That's why I NEVER take anything writers say at face value, not ever. I've learnt my lesson with that.

Quote:
They are keeping Henry away from Regina and now instead of reuniting them again, they are going to add a new person to keep them apart. Don´t get me wrong, i like Neal but i´m afraid of what his arrival will do in the whole Regina/Henry .
I'm getting so frustrated and to the point where I want Henry out of Regina's storylines completely. I want some new character blood for her because I'm sick of the 'round robin' game that is ... HENRY. It's not like Henry is written to care anymore so, I'm almost rooting for her to free herself from this mess and move on. Heck, with her efforts to change, I'm sure she can adopt again and there are plenty of homeless and parentless children out there in need of a home. Maybe it'll do her some good to create some family ties that don't ultimately tie back into FTL.

It doesn't take brain science to know that Neal and Regina will clash over Henry. And since Neal is likely Bae, Mr. Gold now has the 'Henry card' to play over Regina's head and I don't like that either.

Quote:
I feel bad for saying this because i love both but i guess i was right. They are taking away from Regina to give to Gold. Gold has Belle´s love and now he will have Bae. Regina didn´t love anyone after Daniel and now even Henry was taken away from her so, no the writers can´t say that they are giving both characters a happy ending.
Don't feel bad because I've always liked the Gold|Regina dynamic, since S1, and aside from Regina's flashbacks, Rumple's are normally my second favorite in the most interesting department. But I do take issues with the writing of double standards when it comes to their respective characters. That is what I'm taking issue with.

Quote:
They have said a long time ago that not all the characters will have a happy ending. I guess they have chose to give Gold a happy ending and not to Regina .
Well, if that turns out to be the case, they can kiss a good portion of their Evil Regal fanbase good-bye, I guarantee it, myself included. I won't waste investing my time then because Regina is now the main reason I watch the show and it's because of her acting and her story from the first part of the season. I know other fandoms are popular too in OUAT but Gold AND Regina are among the two fan favorites and if they risk isolating one's arc in complete favor of the other, viewers will leave. That's just a fact, too many people are already saying that this 'tragic writing' nonsense is already overkill when it comes to Regina. I know the ratings have been declining recently for other reasons but I honestly don't think it's just because of grammy's and football etc. I think there is a declining interest due to the writing direction this season as well.

Quote:
I think it´s funny because now that Regina is "working" with Cora some fans are like "Yeah, i knew it, Regina is evil". But i guess those fans didn´t stop to think that the writers are the ones to blame for. They are taking away everything from Regina so, it doesn´t surprises me to see her in evil mode again.

Yeah, my english fails me sometimes so, i guess "foster parent" wasn´t the word i wanted .
I think there are viewers who just never believed in the Regina redemption arc to begin with so, whatever Regina does they'll find fault with. Whatever - I know what I was seeing and I can go back and quote my own interpretative examples on how I know she was changing. What 'changed' now - is writing direction, not Regina. They've rushed this in favor of the Neal=Bae reveal, I just have that feeling about it.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Again good point . I remember in S1 that Emma asked Regina why she was like that. Now Emma knows what kind of mother Regina has but i can´t belive that no one has stop to ask "Who gave Regina and Cora some powers?".

I´ve learn (especially since i became a Evil Regal) that we shouldn´t trust the writers.

You know, a long time ago i thought and i wanted Gold to be Henry´s father (again because i ship Golden Swan) but since i started to like Regina, now i´m afraid that if Gold is related to Henry, he won´t let Regina came near him. I have no idea how the writers are going to show us if Neal is Bae but if that happens, i wonder what they will do with Regina´s story because if they wanted from the start to make Bae being Henry´s father, they also had to think how that would play into Regina´s story.

It may be silly but even if i´m worried at the same time i hope Neal will see the good that Regina has done for Henry but if Neal is Bae, i won´t gave up Regina of course but i won´t have hope anymore. I must say that if it wasn´t for Regina, i would give up the show because to me, it seems that it was better if they had give us a good ending and the show ended on S1. If this continues, i won´t even care if OUaT has a S3 because i won´t watch it.

About Neal being Bae, if the writers want to play that card they could have at least waited for Regina´s story to be leading to a good place. But to give us that kind of revelation on the exact time that Regina is acting evil, it´s not a good thing.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 02-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Sweeeet new thread!