Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Every show needs it's 'bad guy.' Or in this case ... bad girl!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's ready to roll .
Old 08-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll say she is! What do you think, Flave?! What is the first thing she'll have up her sleeve?!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the Evil Queen will be just trying to destroy everyone's lives, while Regina will be ready to destroy Emma, because she might think she wants to steal her adopted son . How about you?
Old 08-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
I think the Evil Queen will be just trying to destroy everyone's lives, while Regina will be ready to destroy Emma, because she might think she wants to steal her adopted son . How about you?
It doesn't get much more difficult than that, does it?!

On the more serious side, I agree with you about the situation regarding the adopted son. I think that will be a BIG focus point between the Queen and Emma. I'm also wondering if Snow White/ and Prince Charming (Mary/John) will play a role in how successful the Evil Queen is in causing trouble for Emma.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess it doesn't !

Oh that's an interest topic, Henry could be one of the main reasons Emma and Regina become each other's nemesis (besides Emma being The Hope ). I would like to see Mary and John to take Emma's side, because Henry is apparently very lonely living with the Queen.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I guess it doesn't !

Oh that's an interest topic, Henry could be one of the main reasons Emma and Regina become each other's nemesis (besides Emma being The Hope ). I would like to see Mary and John to take Emma's side, because Henry is apparently very lonely living with the Queen.
It's going to be interesting to see how the Queen even got her hands on Henry after the adoption. Like, how did she know, did she know, or was it just coincidence that's going to open the doors to Emma coming back into the picture unexpectedly.

But, yes, lol - hopefully Mary and John will defintely be there to take Emma's side. Especially if Emma is really connected to them they way Henry thinks she is.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. Also I just don't see Regina as being a loving parent and how much she does remember or not will play a factor. Also if Henry has gone off on his own to find Emma I think that says a lot too especially at his age.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I agree. Also I just don't see Regina as being a loving parent and how much she does remember or not will play a factor. Also if Henry has gone off on his own to find Emma I think that says a lot too especially at his age.
I was just wondering that about 'his age' on another thread. And whether or not that will raise eyes and questions.

But, yeah, you're definitely right. Regina doesn't strike me at all as the 'loving mother' type, lol. Something with Regina has obviously triggered something for Henry. He found out something, somehow and someway, the question is what - especially if we're asking ourselves what does Regina remember or not.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

That kid is smart! Regina strikes me as a powerful woman, but she might indeed love Henry. To be honest I'm more curious about the big family reunion: Emma, Henry, John and Mary. But since the topic here is Regina, yes, she's responsible for all this mess as far as we know . Right?
Old 08-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That kid is smart! Regina strikes me as a powerful woman, but she might indeed love Henry. To be honest I'm more curious about the big family reunion: Emma, Henry, John and Mary. But since the topic here is Regina, yes, she's responsible for all this mess as far as we know . Right?
I'm the most interested in that too, Flave. We can even maybe throw in the question of Henry's father too, maybe that will come up at some point. But, yeah, I supposed it's possible that maybe somewhere inside Regina, she feels she 'loves' Henry but since we're presumably dealing with a 'bad character' here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably a very twisted form of 'love.' If we can call it that, lol.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I'm the most interested in that too, Flave. We can even maybe throw in the question of Henry's father too, maybe that will come up at some point. But, yeah, I supposed it's possible that maybe somewhere inside Regina, she feels she 'loves' Henry but since we're presumably dealing with a 'bad character' here, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's probably a very twisted form of 'love.' If we can call it that, lol.
I'm betting on twisted love too . I just can't believe she's just evil and that's it. Maybe her fairytale version was, but there's got to be more to Regina .
Old 08-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm betting on twisted love too . I just can't believe she's just evil and that's it. Maybe her fairytale version was, but there's got to be more to Regina .
Yeah, maybe we're looking at a possible ending for Regina, where's she's not destroyed, but instead - the fairytale universe is saved because as 'Regina' she was maybe able to develop something through her relationship with Henry that she never would have gotten as 'The Queen.'

Old 08-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm so looking forward to that too!

I agree that she might love him a twisted way or in a way that she thinks she love him.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe there will be a confrontation with all of them: Emma/Mary/John/Henry and Regina.