Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

X

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Posting this video because of the look on Emma's face when she sees Mr. Gold in leather.

Source

Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 10-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Love all of the pics and fanarts, Baelfire.

Thanks for posting this! I love this scene between them on the ship. And ITA with you! The look on Emma's face when she see's Gold in his leather outfit is priceless.

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 10-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
Love all of the pics and fanarts, Baelfire.

Thanks for posting this! I love this scene between them on the ship. And ITA with you! The look on Emma's face when she see's Gold in his leather outfit is priceless.
It seemed she followed his advice, when she jumped off the ship. I'm still curious if she is going to find out about the prophecy that involves him and Henry.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
It seemed she followed his advice, when she jumped off the ship. I'm still curious if she is going to find out about the prophecy that involves him and Henry.
Yep. It definitely seems so. Hopefully Emma will take many more "leaps of faith," as Gold put it, now that she's in Neverland, and Neverland is all about confronting one's own past.

That's a good point. I want to know if Emma will find out about that prophecy as well. If she does, Emma will be more than pissed at Gold.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep. It definitely seems so. Hopefully Emma will take many more "leaps of faith," as Gold put it, now that she's in Neverland, and Neverland is all about confronting one's own past.

That's a good point. I want to know if Emma will find out about that prophecy as well. If she does, Emma will be more than pissed at Gold.
I agree with you about Emma being pissed at Gold, especially when it involves Henry.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I agree with you about Emma being pissed at Gold, especially when it involves Henry.
Oh, yeah. She'll protect him with her life. Magic or no magic. Deal or no deal. Prophecy or no prophecy.

If she does find out about the prophecy, I wouldn't put it past Emma to want to kill Gold. However, I really love Emma and Gold's interactions, so I hope that it won't ever have to come to that.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, yeah. She'll protect him with her life. Magic or no magic. Deal or no deal. Prophecy or no prophecy.

If she does find out about the prophecy, I wouldn't put it past Emma to want to kill Gold. However, I really love Emma and Gold's interactions, so I hope that it won't ever have to come to that.
I like her relationship with Gold too. They have a unique relationship that I want to see more of, so I don't want to see Emma killing him.

Old 10-05-2013, 05:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hi everybody . As you all know i was away from this thread mostly because i´m not in the fandom anymore BUT i am a Golden Swan shipper so, thanks everybody for the arts .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

He really is one of the few people who is not afraid to tell her the things she needs to hear sometimes. So in a way he's still teaching her. He's still being a mentor to her. Even though the lessons may seem harsh.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
He really is one of the few people who is not afraid to tell her the things she needs to hear sometimes. So in a way he's still teaching her. He's still being a mentor to her. Even though the lessons may seem harsh.
You got that right. He's not afraid to stand up to her. That's one of many aspects of their relationship that I like. And I hope that we see more of their relationship in Neverland. I would like to see Gold continue to mentor, guide, and teach Emma, especially in magic and taking "leaps of faith."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Hi everybody . As you all know i was away from this thread mostly because i´m not in the fandom anymore BUT i am a Golden Swan shipper so, thanks everybody for the arts .
Welcome Back, Ilda! Hope you can stay on this thread for a while. I missed seeing you on here.

Quote:
I like her relationship with Gold too. They have a unique relationship that I want to see more of, so I don't want to see Emma killing him.
ITA with you on that. I want to see more interactions between them, especially now that they're in Neverland.

Old 10-06-2013, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Welcome Back, Ilda! Hope you can stay on this thread for a while. I missed seeing you on here.

Hi sis . I may come here from time to time ^^

I miss you and the others too.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

Hi sis . I may come here from time to time ^^

I miss you and the others too.

Hi, sis! Hope you can come on from time to time. That would be great.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
so seriously golden swan shippers

are we going to talk about the fact that rumple was a lost boy and emma is essentially a lost girl and seriously the similarities between these two are killing me

all I want from this season is for rumple to find out the whole lost girl thing and they sort of quietly bond over their histories of abandonment

just one quiet fireside conversation while everyone else is asleep, that’s all I ask
Source

Old 10-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
yes I like that. Tough love..