Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Addicted Fan

I come back here to try to get back into the conversation - yet again - only to be bombarded with this "nice" piece of news.

First, thanks for sharing it with us, Ilda.

But... wow. This really sucks. I don't even know what or how to feel about it.

And second, just to let you all know, I'm not gonna leave FF because of this. Even though I joined this site mainly for Golden Swan, I have gone on other OUAT threads; and this was even before I went on a hiatus. And I may not be really active on here, but I do my best to come on here from time to time. I'm just more active on LJ and that will never change. So, if you don't see me on here, look for me over at LJ, especially in the Golden Swan community.

Ilda, I can't answer those two questions. SMH I don't even know why this is happening or why this new rule took place. All I gotta is say is that it's dumb and not fair. I could go on, but I'll refrain from doing so. I'll get in trouble if I do. On the bright side, I love your wallpapers! You always make the most wonderful, lovely, simple, and beautiful Golden Swan arts. Love it!

So, now that we can't talk about how Gold and Emma should become a couple, WTF are we gonna talk about when it comes to them?!

I think we've exhausted the "what's gonna happen when Emma returns to Storybrooke" or "what will Gold's favor entail and when will he cash in on it" scenarios. Unless, of course, we haven't. I guess we could go on and on about these "what if" scenarios without implying or saying that Gold/Emma should get together.

LOL Yeah, this new rule totally sucks!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 11-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Vera: Hi .

I won´t give up because i´m on another threads too. The problem here isn´t only the fact that we can´t talk about Emma and Gold as a couple. The problem is and let´s face it: we are only six persons posting here. At least, we had theories and things we would love to see between them. Now what? Are we going to say how much we won´t them to be friends?

Thanks about my arts . But now, i don´t know anymore what can i post .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: Hi, hun!

So, what, what are they thinking of closing our thread - the Golden Swan thread- because only six people are active in it?! If that's the case, what about other threads where NO ONE is active? Even though it's six of us, it's a hell of a lot better than zero to be frank! I hope they don't close our thread. We're still keeping it active. It's not completely dead.

You're very welcome. Your Golden Swan and Captain Swan wallpapers and other arts always make me smile and make my day.

Quote:
Now what? Are we going to say how much we won´t them to be friends?
LOL I know, right?! Yes, because I really want them to be friends. Pfffft! I mean, I do want them to be friends. However, that is beside the point. I want them to be - you know.

BTW, if I may ask, why did you ask to be taken off the Captain Swan shipper list? I noticed your comment when I was replying in the Captain Swan thread. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. Also, if you do answer, you can PM me your answer through LJ; you don't have to say it in here.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Vera: The mods aren´t thinking of closing this thread (at least, i don´t think so). It´s complicated. I guess we can still have this thread if anyone agrees. But...i don´t know.

About the Captain Swan thread, i will send you a PM through LJ.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Ilda: I'm sure the favor will be something big And it would be pretty cool if Gold held Henry in his arms when he was only a baby

I've PMed you with the link to the interview As I said on the Captain Swan thread (in a different context of course) maybe we can't say Gold/Emma is a couple whatsoever, still I don't think it's (or it should be) forbidden to say how WE feel about them/their scenes, about their chemistry or the angst and banter in their scene. I don't think it's wrong to talk about this, and I'll stick to it

I'm sad you left the Captain Swan thread, but it's ok if you don't like them anymore, I accept your choice

And we might be only 6 posting in here, but so what? As long as we're having fun and are here for each other, that's all that matters to me

EmmaGold: I don't think there's a rule about posting Gold/Emma vids, gifs or arts over here, at least not yet, so I'm pretty sure it's still ok to post them

Kendra: I just PMed you too bb

I think the favor will probably be brought up near the end of the season. Still a long wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it

Of course, we all do love Gold/Henry's relationship

Vera: Nice to see you back bb

I'm sure that "What ifs" scenario will be a great topic for us, I've got a lot of "What ifs" in mind for Gold/Emma
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

First of all, i feel like a crazy person because i say that i´m not coming back and then, here i am .

Eliza,Thank you for your PM´s and i´m sorry if i made you think i was angry at you .

I told you i wasn´t coming back and here i am again. You must think i´m bipolar or something .

But to tell the truth both of you (you and Vera) are right. We can talk about Emma and Gold without the other "couple".

I needed a good slap to wake up. It´s just that i was angry because of this rule but i have trow a few things and i´m better now.

Eliza, i´ve read the interview you send me and after all, i already knew it but it doesn´t bothers me at all .

I´m sorry again for being a crazy person that changes her mind very often .D.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 11-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: I don't think you're bipolar or anything like that. I'm not here to judge you and I won't judge you. There's enough of that in this world. Just do what ever makes you happy. If you need to come back, even though you said you were gonna take a break, then come back.

There's nothing wrong with taking back what you said. That's just my opinion. I mean, sometimes it is wrong to take back what you said, but sometimes you gotta do what you feel, you know? I'm here for ya regardless and again I'm not gonna judge you. Sorry for the long ramble. LOL

Eliza: Thanks, hun! It's always wonderful to see you, bb!

Quote:
I'm sure that "What ifs" scenario will be a great topic for us, I've got a lot of "What ifs" in mind for Gold/Emma
LOL You dirty woman you. Just kidding. I know what you mean, though. *snickers* I got a lot of "what ifs" scenarios for our lovely duo, too.

Hi, Kendra and EmmaGold! How are you guys doing? Just to let you know, I read what you guys wrote to me a while back - in this thread and in the previous one. However, I'm too lazy to re-read and reply to the comments. Sorry. Hope you don't take offense to this, lol.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Eliza, That's where it gets confusing. I've never said they were a couple. I realize that they aren't. I've only said how interesting it would be if they were. (though I know the show would never go there).

So we can still post art and stuff? Not that I have any at the moment.

I guess it just means we discuss the Emma/Gold scenes like usual? Without saying they should get married and have a bunch of children? (I was never too keen on marriage anyway).

Thank you for clarifying!

Also, could you please send me the link to the interview too please? I want to see what everyone is talking about.

I'd also love for Gold to worry about Emma. Though it's hard to tell just what he feels most of the time.

Vera, Hello

It's okay if you don't feel like replying. I'm just glad to see someone else in the thread!

Ilda, I understand your turmoil but I also hope you'll stick around in the thread and so I'm glad to see you still posting!

And getting back to previous talk: That is true. I do feel like Emma would side with Gold because he's helped her on occasion and she doesn't blame him for all that's happened. I don't think she'd help Hook, though I think she would commiserate with what happened to him.

I love the parallels and the wallpaper (as I've already told you)!

Kendra, But those are my favorite vids! How else am I going to see them kiss? lol. (sorry I won't mention that again).

Sony Vegas Pro looked so difficult to use!

Sorry, I meant the video Fatafaby posted 3 months ago. That's recent to me.

Cora said that line? Ugh. I really hope they stop doing that.

(Jareth, Labyrinth)
Old 12-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Ilda: I'm really glad you didn't really leave this place I don't think you're bipolar, I understand how it feels to be left down and feel like you're not allowed to do anything or even to say how you feel I just think though that it's better next time if you say you're taking a break, this way, there's always a way to come back if you feel like it

And I'm really happy that our posts (to Vera and I) made you feel better

I'm sure there are a lot of ways to talk about Gold/Emma without including the word "couple"

Well, the interview does bother me, because IMO, it does kind of give an end to Gold/Emma ever happening on screen however, it doesn't stop them from having meaningful scenes and a meaningful connection through Henry and the curse and that's what I'm waiting to see now

EmmaGold: I don't think any of us ever said Gold/Emma were a couple Or if we did, I think we were probably out of our minds for a second ^^ We probably said we wanted them to get together though, I wouldn't deny that I would still find it cool/interesting if it happened though

Yeah, no problems with posting arts over here!! Fanforum would definitely NOT be the same with lovely arts on every pages

And you're welcome

And I'll send it to you right now!

For some reasons, once Emma comes back and Hook is around, I'm sure that Rumple will worry a bit for her
Old 12-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Vera: I wasn´t having a good day yesterday . But i´ve been thinking and all of you are right! We shouldn´t leave this thread.

Thanks again for the nice words .

EmmaGold: Yes, i´m back . I´m feeling better right now .

I like Hook ( don´t kill me, Eliza ) but even if Hook is preteding to work with Cora, he did accept some of her orders. Gold may work on his own side but he´s AGAINST Cora and didn´t work with her, even if he was faking. He may in the past, after all, he was her master. Like i said, i´m not judging Hook because i like him . I´m just comparing him with Gold.

There´s one person that i hurt her feelings yesterday . And hate that. Eliza, i´m gonna send you a PM.

Eliza: There was another spoiler that made me have some hope. I´ve said it on our LJ but i will tell you in the PM .

I know i´ve said a few time times...ok, a lot of times, that i don´t like the way that the writers are leading this show but i won´t give up until OUaT´s end . Not to mention, that the actors are suppose to say good things about their character, if you know what i mean .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 12-01-2012 at 10:10 AM
Old 12-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Ilda: I'm glad that Eliza and I made you feel better. I understand. Sometimes I have bad days like that, too. But... it's okay; you're only human. Glad you're feeling better today, though. We're here for ya! And I'm glad you're not going anywhere and have decided to continue posting.

EmmaGold: Thanks for not taking offense to that, lol. Some people do. Not anyone on this site; just making a general statement.

Guys: I don't mean to butt in, but what interview are you guys talking about? Can you guys send me a PM on LJ of the interview and such? It has something to do with Gold/Emma, right? Just curious.

Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Ilda: No problem hun

And no problem, everyone should be opened and have their own opinion! I don't think Hook did anything for Cora though, I think that all he does is only for himself And Gold really IS against Cora indeed! He seems even ready to put Emma's life in danger for it (I really hope things are not what they seem to be for the next episode )

There's only 1 thing of the show that annoys me right now, it's "WHERE IS SHANG???" Other than that I'm actually enjoying it so far

Vera: Don't worry hun, I'll send you the PM too, not right now though cause I have to wash my hair It has got to do with Emma/Gold, not really good news by the way
Old 12-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

I must be the only one that isn´t bother by that interview, which is funny because lately, i don´t feel like having positive thoughts .

Vera: Yeah, we all have a bad times but i ended up making Eliza think that i was mad at her. I hate that .

Eliza: I was talking about cof, cof Aurora´s heart...cof .

I actually have a crush on Hook so, i´m not against him .

Maybe Shang will appear in the second part of S2?

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 12-01-2012 at 11:06 AM
Old 12-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I think we should take that "what's in the letter" guessing game over here. It was obviously something that Aurora thought was "crazy," so that makes me a little about the possibilities. Of course, maybe it's a letter that Cora planted there to trick Emma? Because Aurora found it/she's Cora's slave... Anyway, maybe it says something about Neal? I have a feeling Grumple knew about the father, but I could be wrong. I'd definitely rather the note have something to deal with Gold and Emma, but I know Emma would be all D: about seeing Neal's name. lol

I agree with you. The only thing keeping Hook "alive" in my heart is his good looks...and something else that I can't say on here. I mean, the man's kind of a bastard. He uses/literally abuses women (and people in general) to get what he wants, regardless of how it affects them. If he breaks (and steals) a few hearts along the way, what does it matter to him? He won't care. Revenge is the only thing on his mind, and Emma's going to have to be VERY careful around a man like that. She could get hurt in more ways than one. :/

I wasn't bothered by the interview either, cuz I've basically succumbed/have forced myself to be indifferent to what's in store. lol I do agree that they've done a sh&tty job lately, though... I still want to stick through til I can't stand the show anymore.

Vera: I honestly don't remember what I said, but I don't blame you. I was too lazy to reply to people on here several times.

Eliza: I read the interview, but I'm honestly not bothered by it. I feel like that's what Robert believes Rumple feels (in the present), and I have to agree with his assessment. That's not to say that things won't change in the future, but I think that's what Rumple CURRENTLY wants, so I don't think it's a definite for the show. It'd be a stupid end game result, but whatever...I'm used to that by now.

EmmaGold: Well, Cora didn't say, "I think you're more powerful than you know," but she said something VERY similar. It made me go since it just seemed recycled.

I agree. I don't think Emma would assist a man hellbent on vengeance. If anything, Emma is kind of like the reflective opposite of Hook, because SHE is the example of someone who's living without revenge. She could've easily gone after Neal (after leaving prison) and tried to hurt him in some way (not necessarily murder), but instead she chose not to and moved on with her life. Hook, on the other hand, obviously didn't go for the "good guy" approach. He descended into darkness (and perhaps madness) and chose the route of evil. And now that Hook's betraying everyone under the sun, there's no way I could see her trusting him/taking his side over Rumple's. Though he betrayed her that one time, I honestly don't think he would've left Emma there if he'd thought Henry would die/STAY dead. Just my opinion on that.

Sony Vegas Pro WAS hard the first time I tried it (almost cried, I was so frustrated xP), but after looking up some tutorials/playing around, I got the hang of it within a matter of days. It's really not so bad.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 12-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I´m so happy to see you .

That´s a good idea .

I already replyed on LJ but i´m gonna say it here. Not the first one of course . But i think it´s a drawing of Henry. Rumpel likes to make drawings . I really hope it´s not about Neal. If Rumpel knew that his son would be "Neal" after all those years, why didn´t he make some kind of contact with him. I don´t know, it just doesn´t make sense.

Until i see something that makes me think Hook will hurt Emma, he doesn´t bothers me. But i must say, if Hook does something to Emma (like what he did to...) i won´t like their alliance .

I don´t think that interview has something bad. It´s nothing that we didn´t saw or read before .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide