I'm going back to 11 so

#5-1
#27-2
#9-1
#11-1

RoseBennett
Old 06-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

This is so hard.. but I'll choose #27. I love the colours of that outfit, but otherwise it isn't very flattering on him. The jacket is too long and the pockets (or whatever those things on his hips are, lol) are too big.

#27 - 3
Old 06-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 06-15-2015, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

#5-2
#27-3
#9-1
#11-1

This is no difficult at all, nono...

RoseBennett
Old 06-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
You sort of put this theory out before but it was the dagger that was doing this but it does hold water. Logically they all acted weirdly these last few seasons where Rumple is concerned and didn't even try to rescue him from Zelena. It could be lazy writing or it could be the curse which will be interesting to see if it affects Emma in the same way? It could also be that the heroes and everyone else grew up with this bogeyman persona of the DO and can't trust him because of their bigotry as well. That is a good theory and question. What does everyone else think? Also, Kelanie, I am a big Stephen King fan and philosophy runs through everyone of his story. For instance in IT, the monster controlled the adults in the town and they just didn't see or believe what was going on which reminds me of the citizens of SB and Emma who didn't see what Henry saw. Pet cemetery also had a ghost who died and tried to warn the Doctor of the cemetery and even appeared to his daughter to warn him and his wife but the draw of the cemetery was too great!
Sorry I'm taking so long to reply to this:

The reason I'm not a big Stephen King fan is that I still get nightmares when I read his stuff. In fact, I had Stephen King nightmares after writing this up and thinking about some of the ones I had read. Yeah, it's fairly pathetic, but what can I say?

I have mixed feelings about what I want the coming season.

On the one hand, I want Emma to understand what Rumple has been dealing with for 300 years. I also want the heroes to realize what Rumple has been dealing with for 300 years.

However, the Enchanted Forest style Dark One doesn't fit in SB. I'm not sure what kind of evil Emma should be. Also, while it would be really, really good to have Emma and co. understand what control by the dagger means, especially when it's in the hands of someone with a perverted interest in you, I'm kind of hoping they figure this out based on empathy rather than experience.

Also, there's a short list of people who might do that with the dagger. A&E would have to be out of their minds to let Hook use the dagger like that on Emma. There aren't words for how wrong that would be (well, there are, but I'm not writing a ten page rant over something I can't see happening--but, if it does, sign up everyone involved in the show for a doctor's appointment. Severe brain damage is the only explanation).

There's Keith. But, the problem with Keith is he's not a very serious villain. Maybe he could become a serious villain, but I'm not really feeling it.

So, I'm not sure how they can use this.

I will say that I want Rumple's understanding of what it means to be the Dark One to be critical in stopping Emma/ending the curse. We were talking about empowering Rumple. Rumple's greatest power has always been knowledge and a quick mind. I don't want Rumple to defeat Emma, I want him to stop her. Once the curse is no longer messing with his mind, I want him to realize he knows how to stop it for good.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:38 PM
Extreme Fan

#5-2
#27-3
#9-1
#11-1
#17-1

A lot of differing opinions this round! I just don't like the scarf around his neck in #17.

Kelaine, absolutely loved your latest chapter in Silence of Cries Unheard!
Old 06-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, going with #27 - too disney animation-ish

#27 - 4
#5 - 2
#9 - 1
#11 - 1
#17 - 1
Old 06-16-2015, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 06-16-2015, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

I love that gifset, so true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)

On the one hand, I want Emma to understand what Rumple has been dealing with for 300 years. I also want the heroes to realize what Rumple has been dealing with for 300 years.

However, the Enchanted Forest style Dark One doesn't fit in SB. I'm not sure what kind of evil Emma should be. Also, while it would be really, really good to have Emma and co. understand what control by the dagger means, especially when it's in the hands of someone with a perverted interest in you, I'm kind of hoping they figure this out based on empathy rather than experience.

Also, there's a short list of people who might do that with the dagger. A&E would have to be out of their minds to let Hook use the dagger like that on Emma. There aren't words for how wrong that would be (well, there are, but I'm not writing a ten page rant over something I can't see happening--but, if it does, sign up everyone involved in the show for a doctor's appointment. Severe brain damage is the only explanation).

There's Keith. But, the problem with Keith is he's not a very serious villain. Maybe he could become a serious villain, but I'm not really feeling it.

I will say that I want Rumple's understanding of what it means to be the Dark One to be critical in stopping Emma/ending the curse. We were talking about empowering Rumple. Rumple's greatest power has always been knowledge and a quick mind. I don't want Rumple to defeat Emma, I want him to stop her. Once the curse is no longer messing with his mind, I want him to realize he knows how to stop it for good.
Aaaaaaaaall of this, all of it.
The only ill-intentioned people I can see holding the dagger against Emma at the moment are Zelena or The Author. Unless, say, Regina is keeping it for safety but then it brainwashes her or something.

RoseBennett
Old 06-16-2015, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-16-2015, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

#5-1
#9-1
#27-2
#6-1

I really hate that pointy thing

RoseBennett
Old 06-16-2015, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

It seems that #27 is out.

#27 - 5
#5 - 2
#9 - 1
#11 - 1
#17 - 1

New Round!

Rumple's Fairy Tale Outfits Survivor. Round #11

Rules:
-Choose the outfit you want to eliminate
-The first outfit to get 5 votes gets voted out
-You can only vote once
-If no outfit reaches 5 votes before 3 days since the round started, the outfit with more votes gets eliminated

#1 Magic comes with a price

#2 At the ball
Round 6

#3 A new deal
Round 7

#4 The cricket

#5 Spinner!Rumple

#6 It's forever dearie

#7 Spinner!Dark One

#8 Can't I at least know you?

#9 Bottling TL, Snow

#10 Bottling TL, Charming

#11 Early years as the Dark One

#12 Duelling Charming
Round 3

#13 Teaching Regina

#14 The Crocodile

#15 Working with the Mad Hatter

#16 Working with Frankenstein
Round 8

#17 Don't want to be a coward

#18 At the front
Round 5

#19 Papa
ROUND 9

#20 Not so beastly now, uh?

#21 Goldstiltskin

#22 Baby Rumple

#23 Resurrected

#24 Teaching Zelena
Round 2

#25 Old rivals and new encounters
Round 4

#26 First, I let the pirate live, then I fall for the help

#27 First dance
Round 10

#28 Dealing with the Queens of Darkness

#29 Every Dark One has failed

#30 Oger slayer
Round 1

#31 Sir Rumple, a knight

Old 06-16-2015, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

I'm going to vote for #6.

And that gifset is great! Love the "Jerk with a heart of gold."
Old 06-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Sorry I'm taking so long to reply to this:

The reason I'm not a big Stephen King fan is that I still get nightmares when I read his stuff. In fact, I had Stephen King nightmares after writing this up and thinking about some of the ones I had read. Yeah, it's fairly pathetic, but what can I say?

He does tend to give people nightmares! He once said he writes about what he fears the most so people can relate and even share those fears!

I want some good story for Rumple and Belle this season. Rumple knows what it is like under that curse and can help Emma and he can understand what Henry is going through because of Bae. Hook hated the DO and now he has to deal with being in love with the DO which could help him understand not only Rumple but Belle as well. I want them to understand and emphasize with what Rumple went through and this could be the way!

I vote for #6
Old 06-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Master Fan