Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 10:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I knew he would do the right thing! He has been doing the right thing for awhile now! Hook hasn't, Regina, hasn't, Snow hasn't, David hasn't, and Will hasn't! None of them have done the right thing! That is including the QOD!

I also like that it showed who really loved Belle tonight and who her real hero was and that was Rumple. He was a true hero tonight! I hope Belle realizes that and goes to him! He loves her! Will didn't even know she was sans heart and did not care! I honestly don't know who that stranger was masquerading as Will Scarlett tonight?
Old 04-27-2015, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think all characters have done right and wrong. With the exception of maybe Cruella.

Rumple was self aware here, which is good
Old 04-27-2015, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww Rumple , let me give you a big

I'm so glad he acknowledge to Belle what he did, told her straight...

Character development people....

Old 04-27-2015, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I also like that it showed who really loved Belle tonight and who her real hero was and that was Rumple. He was a true hero tonight! I hope Belle realizes that and goes to him! He loves her! Will didn't even know she was sans heart and did not care! I honestly don't know who that stranger was masquerading as Will Scarlett tonight?
Yes, my baby being the hero tonight in his classing manner of snarky remarks/deceiving fashion, but man, was he the strong brave one tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think all characters have done right and wrong. With the exception of maybe Cruella.
Yep.

RoseBennett
Old 04-27-2015, 08:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)

Rumple was self aware here, which is good
Yes they have but this season, all of them are screwing up and Rumple seems to be getting it right. They all need to be self-aware.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

I loved his snarky remark about Will not knowing "my wife" like you think you do.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes they have but this season, all of them are screwing up and Rumple seems to be getting it right. They all need to be self-aware.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I admit "okay scrappy" made laugh
Old 04-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

What is Rumpel getting right?
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
What is Rumpel getting right?
He put Belle's needs above his own. He didn't want to hurt her. Admitted how wrong he was. And wants her to be happy even though it destroys him to do it. No matter what else he's been done, and he's been wrong, at least last night he did something unselfish and put his wife above his own needs.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
He put Belle's needs above his own. He didn't want to hurt her. Admitted how wrong he was. And wants her to be happy even though it destroys him to do it. No matter what else he's been done, and he's been wrong, at least last night he did something unselfish and put his wife above his own needs.
Exactly. I think the fact that Regina hurt Belle (again) because of him made him come to the conclusion that she'd never be safe with him, so he decided to let her go. Rumple put Belle's happiness before his own. Again. And he even worked with his rival to get Belle's heart back (instead of killing him ), owned up to his deception (without asking for forgiveness), and gave Belle and Will his blessing. That was very noble of him, IMO, given that his heart is nearly black. Don't tell me he doesn't truly love Belle!

Last edited by Seamstress90; 04-27-2015 at 12:15 PM
Old 04-27-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Step aside Will

source

Old 04-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

^ You simply DON'T go against the DO dude. Seriously why did Will just stayed in the shop after Belle left? GET OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Exactly. I think the fact that Regina hurt Belle (again) because of him made him come to the conclusion that she'd never be safe with him, so he decided to let her go. Rumple put Belle's happiness before his own. Again. And he even worked with his rival to get Belle's heart back (instead of killing him ), owned up to his deception (without asking for forgiveness), and gave Belle and Will his blessing. That was very noble of him, IMO, given that his heart is nearly black. Don't tell me he doesn't truly love Belle!
My baby

RoseBennett
Old 04-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I was also referring to how he helped Mal and showed her Lily without payment and how he tried to help Robin and Regina even though his hands were tied and I bet the green bitch was watching!
Old 04-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was also referring to how he helped Mal and showed her Lily without payment and how he tried to help Robin and Regina even though his hands were tied and I bet the green bitch was watching!
Yep. I agree on everything.

It's amazing that after everything and the Dark One curse he still has some humanity and tremendous love for Belle and his son.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

^ And a soft spot for sons and daughters.

RoseBennett