Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It was great to see him again Good scenes with Rogers Now I'm looking forward to him going into full detective mode next week
so am I

Poor Rumple...wanting to get all the pieces of the puzzle together, give that man a
Old 03-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Indeed..

icon by me
Old 03-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
RUMPLESTILTSKIN 7.11
« AND THAT BEING SAID, YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING. IT IS EVIL. AND THINGS AROUND HERE ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY DARK. »
source
Old 03-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

I love him

icon by me
Old 03-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

I can't help thinking that line is almost a way for the writers to make us wonder if Rumple is going to be very dark.........
Old 03-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think so. I think it was a "prelude" to the murder in the next scene/murders of the witches, and whatever Gothel is up to.

icon by me
Old 03-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think so. I think it was a "prelude" to the murder in the next scene/murders of the witches, and whatever Gothel is up to.
I agree that that's what it was primarily for, but lines can have more than one meaning.........probably not in this case, but that's where my mind went..
Old 03-05-2018, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I don't think so either..telling us what the battle lies ahead for the him and the gang..
Old 03-05-2018, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Well, even if they didn't mean it, it's just striking to me......
Old 03-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

We'll have to wait and see where it goes. I'm sure there will be some twists and turns before the end.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if they had him go dark. Honestly, it's what they do on this show. At the very least they're going to make us think he'll go very dark and maybe fool us?

He is just not being used this season like they should. And honestly these new characters with are generally just not anywhere near the original characters and a lot of the guest characters they've had, imo.

I rewatched the one with young Rumple and I just want to cry my eyes out. That adorable little cupcake. I hate Malcolm/Pan.

On another note, I've noticed he Robert isn't tweeting at all this season other than the Beauty episode? And he hasn't said anything about the show ending?

Last edited by Belleislove; 03-05-2018 at 09:40 AM
Old 03-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised if they had him go dark. Honestly, it's what they do on this show. At the very least they're going to make us think he'll go very dark and maybe fool us?
I don't think they'd go further than that. The writers said Rumple has to keep his heart clean if he wants to be reunited with Belle. So he can't actually do anything dark.

Quote:
I rewatched the one with young Rumple and I just want to cry my eyes out. That adorable little cupcake. I hate Malcolm/Pan.
The worst father of OUAT Little Rumple is so precious

Quote:
On another note, I've noticed he Robert isn't tweeting at all this season other than the Beauty episode? And he hasn't said anything about the show ending?
Yeah, he hasn't tweeted about OUAT in ages He really is "such an anti-Twitter guy" Maybe he'll tweet something when the last episode airs..

icon by me
Old 03-05-2018, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think they'd go further than that. The writers said Rumple has to keep his heart clean if he wants to be reunited with Belle. So he can't actually do anything dark.

The worst father of OUAT Little Rumple is so precious

Yeah, he hasn't tweeted about OUAT in ages He really is "such an anti-Twitter guy" Maybe he'll tweet something when the last episode airs..
Oh I absolutely don’t think he’s going Dark at ALL...I only thought maybe the writers wanted us to wonder...and maybe they will. It’s just patently clear to me that Rumple is going to face his biggest challenge in 7B, and he’s going to come through. They didn’t build up his arc in 6B and 7A only to flip flop - that’s not happening anymore.

Bobby hasn’t been on Twitter in ages, and I wonder if the reason he tweeted about the show is because he was encouraged to by ABC. I love that he tweeted tons about Beauty, tagging Em, posting photos..It’s clear that his relationship with Emilie means a great deal to him, that Rumbelle means a great deal to him....so he’s emphasized those. I think he’ll tweet about the show at the end of the season

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-05-2018 at 12:25 PM
Old 03-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
We'll have to wait and see where it goes. I'm sure there will be some twists and turns before the end.
Oh for sure..

As others have said, I'm sure he'll tweet when finale airs, or maybe before..
Old 03-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

I have to say I think that was the most lackluster, boring spring premiere they've ever had. Maybe it's just because I miss the other characters so much, I don't know. And I hope Rumple's story picks up soon.