Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

I LOVE that scene so much..........Gothel is unworthy to speak Belle's name.

As for TINY, I can't even imagine what it was like for a guy who lived at a time when he could tell Hook to go fall off of the earth (the Outsider) to then actually LEAVE the earth in some huge metal bird.......poor baby, lol
Old 03-02-2018, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Great emotional scene with Gothel and Rumple is damn right
Old 03-02-2018, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Boy, Manhattan was a powerful episode. Every time I see Milah snarling I just ....

I didn't like the way they had him treating Henry in this episode. I felt bad for Henry. He was trying to show concern for Rumple and he just shoved him away. I understand why but it was still hard to watch.

The scenes with him and Neal were heartbreaking. I think Rumple just only knew magic for centuries and even though I understand totally Neal's disgust that he still has to have magic I do understand Rumple as well. He really needs to reunite with Bae in the afterlife. After he meets up with Belle of course.

For some reason these episodes are easier to watch now that it's almost over, LOL.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

I LOATHE Milah....more than anyone who’s ever been on the show. This idea that she learned something from her time in the UW is silly - yeah, she regretted abandoning Bae emotionally and physically (too late), but she showed such disdain towards Rumple. If I never hear her name again, it will be too soon. Belle was far more of a mother to a Bae than she was
Old 03-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I LOATHE Milah....more than anyone who’s ever been on the show. This idea that she learned something from her time in the UW is silly - yeah, she regretted abandoning Bae emotionally and physically (too late), but she showed such disdain towards Rumple. If I never hear her name again, it will be too soon. Belle was far more of a mother to a Bae than she was
Yeah, I've always loathed her. She basically has one expression-snarling.

I didn't feel for her in the UW either. I think actions speak louder than words and her having regret at that late date didn't move me at all.

It wouldn't bother me a bit to find that Neal and Belle consider themselves mother and son in the afterlife. Biology doesn't mean you're a good mother Some women just aren't.

I would love see a scene reminiscent of when he came back from Neverland where he has his arm around each of them and they're all so happy...and now I'm going to cry.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I didn't like the way they had him treating Henry in this episode. I felt bad for Henry. He was trying to show concern for Rumple and he just shoved him away. I understand why but it was still hard to watch.
I don't remember Rumple doing anything like that in "Manhattan". Quite the contrary, didn't he buy Henry a hotdog? I think you mean 2x15, "The Queen Is Dead" (after Hook stabs Rumple with his hook)?

Quote:
The scenes with him and Neal were heartbreaking. I think Rumple just only knew magic for centuries and even though I understand totally Neal's disgust that he still has to have magic I do understand Rumple as well. He really needs to reunite with Bae in the afterlife. After he meets up with Belle of course.
ITA

Quote:
It wouldn't bother me a bit to find that Neal and Belle consider themselves mother and son in the afterlife.
Agreed Mrs. Darling was also his (adoptive) mother for a short time.

Quote:
I would love see a scene reminiscent of when he came back from Neverland where he has his arm around each of them and they're all so happy...and now I'm going to cry.
Oh that would be lovely!

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-02-2018 at 12:49 PM
Old 03-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't remember Rumple doing anything like that in "Manhattan". Quite the contrary, didn't he buy Henry a hotdog? I think you mean 2x15, "The Queen Is Dead" (after Hook stabs Rumple with his hook)?
Yes!! Sorry. They're starting to run together a bit for me.

I loved the hotdog scene in Manhattan, then when he realized or thought he might have to kill his grandson everything changed. But we know he couldn't do it and he was willing to give his life to save him a few episodes down the road. It makes it much better when I know what's coming.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It does indeed

Oh 'Manhattan' that was such an emotional eppy
Old 03-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight!

Quote:
Yes!! Sorry. They're starting to run together a bit for me.

I loved the hotdog scene in Manhattan, then when he realized or thought he might have to kill his grandson everything changed. But we know he couldn't do it and he was willing to give his life to save him a few episodes down the road. It makes it much better when I know what's coming.
It's okay.

It indeed does

icon by me
Old 03-02-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

He is back!!

Can't wait to see the rest of his journey
Old 03-02-2018, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I've always loathed her. She basically has one expression-snarling.

I didn't feel for her in the UW either. I think actions speak louder than words and her having regret at that late date didn't move me at all.

It wouldn't bother me a bit to find that Neal and Belle consider themselves mother and son in the afterlife. Biology doesn't mean you're a good mother Some women just aren't.

I think Neal looked at Belle as a maternal figure anyway......He's obviously centuries older than her, but she was always patting him, always encouraging him; she was just very......well, maternal to him.

Remember in S5 when she practically crushed his face in kissing him so he would kill that guy? Poor sweet Rumple.......ugh, I could have killed her then

Oh, that would be beautiful......
Old 03-03-2018, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Aww Rumple, i've so missed you

Quote:
Rumplestiltskin in 7x11 Secret Garden
source
Old 03-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I never watch live, so I haven't seen it, but I did see this GIF set...........I missed him so much.

Rumple’s face in S7 is killing me; oftentime he seems so open, sad and fearful ….with his “big, big eyes full of tears”. He can and does put on a good face when necessary, but his default expression is woobie, and I love it. I also love his deep humanity - he has faith that he’ll reunite with Belle one day, but he’s also scared that he won’t. He’s so vulnerable …and his vulnerability is beautiful. This GIF set is a good example of what I just said.

https://virgidearie.tumblr.com/post/...e-rumple-being

I love this parallel, though his expression as he looks up from the evidence room is far different……….which speaks volumes about how far Rumple has come.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

It was great to see him again Good scenes with Rogers Now I'm looking forward to him going into full detective mode next week

icon by me
Old 03-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
It was great to see him again Good scenes with Rogers Now I'm looking forward to him going into full detective mode next week
Me, too!