Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2017, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

Rumple was absolutely fabulous!
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Rumple FINALLY got to be the hero. Got his wife and son back, a second chance.

There is the problem of him still being the Dark One. The darkness is immortal, and he's got all of them in him right now.

Season 7 is perhaps trying to deal with that?
Old 05-15-2017, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
I love this so much, still floating from last night

Quote:
There is the problem of him still being the Dark One. The darkness is immortal, and he's got all of them in him right now.

Good question! I feel like it was left open to viewer interpretation and I like that. Merlin foresaw that someone could someday have the power to use the Dark Magic for good and I saw Rumple do that last night by destroying the BF and breaking her curse. Especially symbolically when he had that conversation with Dark Rumple trying to convince him that he could have it all and yet Rumple resists and overcomes Dark Rumple. Perhaps by choosing to be a savior, he controlled the darkness and negated the curse of dark immortality?

But I could also see someone saying, No, if they wanted to show that he was no longer under the dagger/curse, they would have shown the dagger with his name erased or show the dagger transforming or something like that.
IrishWristWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Some people were saying when he defeated his mother, there was light..

So I'm now thinking he's got the mixture, but the light magic is overcoming the dark magic, even though it might still be there..

We could see how that changed him next season...

I'm just still at Rumple the Hero

Quote:
All magic comes with a price.
source

"A fresh start. A Happy Ending." "No, a Happy Beginning"

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

^Me too. I was yelling at my tv when he killed his mother and he brought all the character back from the Enchanted Forest.

Can't wait to see Rumple in season 7.
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yep I was and going Saviour Rumple!!

I'm very intrigued now for S7 concerning Rumple....

PS if anyone could pop over to the Robert board, be greatly appreciated

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 05-16-2017 at 04:41 AM
Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Total Fan

I'm sooo proud of Rumple! He was indeed the savior his little family needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)

I think Rumple is going to be powerful/immortal until the end of the series - Or whenever Bobby decides to leave.

Personally, I hope he won't give up his immortality until he and Belle are the same age physically so they can actually grow old together.

icon by me
Seamstress90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Once Upon A Time

x
Old 05-17-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh hello Saviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

I think Rumple is going to be powerful/immortal until the end of the series - Or whenever Bobby decides to leave.

Personally, I hope he won't give up his immortality until he and Belle are the same age physically so they can actually grow old together.
Yes yes and more yes

Old 05-17-2017, 07:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

Yes, family means everything to him and he wants to be with them. He really was one of the saviors wasn't he? Perhaps I'll be inspired to write a fanfic (God help me though, I am NOT a writer LOL) but I saw Rumple as being the one Merlin forsaw who could use dark for good. That confrontation with Dark Rumple convinced me, as no one has been able to resist the Dark Curse for long it keeps coming back and taunting you, wearing you down. Rumple stood up to DR, who actually backed away! I think DR even had a look of awe on his face at Rumple for being able to do so, will need to go back and see that scene again.

Anyway, I love the idea of RumBelle growing old together, one day finally getting to be with Bae again

Look at us!!! In the past, by this time, we're not really talking about the last epi so much as looking forward to sneak peeks, spoilers, etc either of the next Sunday or the next epi after a summer/winter break, but here we are STILL FLOATING over what happened last Sunday!!!! I love this so much!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
^Me too. I was yelling at my tv when he killed his mother and he brought all the character back from the Enchanted Forest.

Can't wait to see Rumple in season 7.
I actually thought the characters came back with the bean that was working again but I was still proud of him

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I actually thought the characters came back with the bean that was working again but I was still proud of him
I need to go back and watch that scene again! My understanding was that when Hook took the bean out of his pocket it had darkened, shriveled and was useless due to the impending darkness. When Rumple killed the BF, it broke her curse and people got their memories back, and those who were transplanted came back to where they were supposed to be. But it wasn't enough, Emma still had to face Gideon. She sacrificed herself to save everyone and Henry brought her back. So I saw 3 heroes/saviors working and doing their part to save everyone and I loved that they did it that way
Old 05-17-2017, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I have re-watched this. They didn't use the bean, they were magically transported when the curse broke, they would have been stranded without Rumple killing the BF.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the bean started working again after the curse broke but it could be my bad

A happy beginning now is ours
fox24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:58 AM
Loyal Fan

When Hook was falling from the beanstalk, I totally thought he was going to throw the bean, make a portal and go through it. Then the stalk would be so big that it would jam the portal open and everyone else could follow LOL

But this is Rumple's thread and he will get jealous if we don't turn the talk back to him, so Yeah, Rumple!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top