Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2016, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Did it just get warm in here?
Old 03-18-2016, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Oh my my my

He is so damn HOT!!!
Thought it would receive a nice reaction.

Is this only time he hasn't worn a tie in SB?
Old 03-18-2016, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

I think so, if the scene where he wakes up wearing pajamas (in "Lacey", I guess) doesn't count.

And oh yes, he looks very hot!

Quote:
I hope we get to know more about the dagger and his power in the coming eppy's, basically what his plan is
The writers said that the dagger has the same rules as before, so I doubt we'll learn more about it.

As for what Rumple's plan is. I guess we're supposed to think he's up to something shady, but I think he's really just trying to fix the problem he (supposedly) caused before Belle finds out (i.e. basically what she was trying to do in "Family Business"). I mean, Rumple took the Darkness back in self-defense, thinking that Emma's plan to stop Hook might fail. He also thought he had lost Belle forever. He had nothing to lose. Then Hook changed his mind and decided to sacrifice himself, which meant that Rumple had re-cursed himself for nothing. And he clearly wasn't happy about that. He looked upset when Hook died, and later we saw him drinking and sulking in his shop. Then Belle came back and they reconciled. But he still had to tell her he's the DO again, and I guess he was thinking about the best way to do it in that post-sex scene. Emma then called him to the shop, accused him of betraying everyone, and threatened to tell Belle if he didn't help her to get to the UW to save Hook. So I think what was going on in Rumple's head at that moment was something like "Crap.. Belle will never forgive me.. Unless I clean up this mess first." (Also remember that Zoso or Nimue was probably there too, whispering bs like "She's right and you know it.. Your wife will never forgive you!" in his ear).

And here we go..

icon by me
Old 03-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hope we get to know more about the dagger and his power in the coming eppy's, basically what his plan is
I have been wondering if this dagger is different since it was fashioned by the entire Excalibur not just part of it. Is Rumple "only" the DO? Or does he now also have light magic powers (that he may or may not be aware of yet?). That would be so interesting to see him struggle with this!
Old 03-18-2016, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Think this is the question of the moment...
Old 03-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thought it would receive a nice reaction.

Is this only time he hasn't worn a tie in SB?
Almost

The Pijama as Seamstress said also...those are the only 3 I can think of if Goldstiltskin doesn't count, he technically arrived in SB in that outfit and there was definetely no tie there (Ironically, that' the winner of the other outfit survivor, which clearly indicate, "more skin for the dearies, the better) aaaaaaanyway...

I also agree on what his "plan" is. I think he just wants to go home asap, at the very least to explain himself and why he has become the DO. I don't think he has any sympathy for the others atm, and I personally don't think he should LOL, but I don't think there's any goal for him to trick them or work against them unless it's to help him get back. He at least has a reason, good or bad, when he schemes against them, and this time besides revenge, which he's never seen keen on, I see none.

RoseBennett
Old 03-18-2016, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

There's also this one!

Sorry for the size!
Old 03-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Sigh. My niece can no longer handle the pain threshold that comes with watching Once. We finished season 4, but she's had enough.

She still like Rumple, but Hook is too much for her.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, he's usually so buttoned up...guess they don't want fans falling over, hitting their heads on the coffee table and missing the episode!

Enjoy your weekend plan.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

it's true, we are not particularly known for our self-controll lol

Oh, how could I forget that one, thanks linki!

RoseBennett
Old 03-19-2016, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks, he's usually so buttoned up...guess they don't want fans falling over, hitting their heads on the coffee table and missing the episode!
So true

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I have been wondering if this dagger is different since it was fashioned by the entire Excalibur not just part of it. Is Rumple "only" the DO? Or does he now also have light magic powers (that he may or may not be aware of yet?). That would be so interesting to see him struggle with this!
good question Irish.. we've now got the light/dark magic thing..since Merlin first said that the dagger can be used for good, wonder if Rumple will be the one to do it...

Old 03-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
So true

good question Irish.. we've now got the light/dark magic thing..since Merlin first said that the dagger can be used for good, wonder if Rumple will be the one to do it...
I don't know because when he walks on in full armor, I am ready to swoon!

I remember he said that he had all the powers of the dark one and the writers said the dagger works the same way but it does look different and I think there is a difference here. Also, he doesn't seem all that different and the last time he took on the curse, he lost control.

Anyway, I found this on tumblr and it was hysterical so I thought I would share this. It comes from a crackfic blog and it contains no spoilers.

Here There Be Unicorns
Old 03-19-2016, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Grace - or when he holds a sword

Yep something is up! or not

Old 03-19-2016, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnki (View Post)
There's also this one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy
Almost
Oh yes, I forgot these!

icon by me
Old 03-20-2016, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link Grace

Happy Rumple's day patiently waiting for Bobby's tweets..

RoseBennett