Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

If you haven't been participating in the favorite episode survivor thread, please join in. Skin Deep is in danger of getting thrown out! It's currently in the lead and tied with Hat Trick, both with 3 votes. In this round, getting the most votes is bad!

Going to post this in the Beauty thread and I've already posted it in the Immortal Beloveds thread.
Old 05-21-2015, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I found this picture of Bobby as a teenager. He was a cutie even then.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 05-21-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 05-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I don't know about anybody else, but, when I click on that link, I get a message that the content is currently unavailable.

Jinzle, I saw that you voted for Skin Deep on the survivor thread. Did you really mean to? A vote for an episode at this point means you want it to be eliminated. Just curious, since you seem to be a Rumbelle fan.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnki (View Post)
I don't know about anybody else, but, when I click on that link, I get a message that the content is currently unavailable.

Jinzle, I saw that you voted for Skin Deep on the survivor thread. Did you really mean to? A vote for an episode at this point means you want it to be eliminated. Just curious, since you seem to be a Rumbelle fan.
Nooo I thought I was voting for it!

here is the picute

Last edited by Jinzle; 05-21-2015 at 03:14 PM Reason: to add picture of Robert
Old 05-21-2015, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

^ Sir Rumple Bobby's acting, EVERY TIME!!! You can see at least 5 emotions on that face, conflict, determination, regret, self-doubt, acceptance...how does he do it?????????

Quote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
I can't see the pic

Quote:

here is the picute
No you aren't I was surprised as well

RoseBennett
Old 05-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I kinda figured you thought you had! At least several other people have kicked in and it looks like Skin Deep is safe for now. I've wondered if some of the others who voted for it misunderstood as well!

Are you sure that's a picture of our Robert Carlyle?? I can't make it look like him at all. The clothes also look out of date. He was a teenager in the 70's. The clothing in that picture look more like an outfit from the 60's.
Old 05-21-2015, 06:06 PM
Passionate Fan

He was and still is cute! Too bad Anastasia got there first!

Kelanie and Meggy, great season 5 versions! You should get together and write it!

I am off to vote on survivor!
Old 05-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

We will if the acfual writers even got to fanfictions

RoseBennett
Old 05-21-2015, 09:36 PM
Passionate Fan

We'll see. I've got projects to finish first.

Side thing (my thought process is really random, sorry) but I was thinking about the scene where Rumple died back in S3. I was going back and rewatching it. Oddly, I remember the scene as a mix of light and darkness rising up. But, when I rewatched, there was only the light.

This was disappointing because the light and dark made sense now, the light was Rumple and the dark would have been the curse (and Malcolm, as a more normally dead type person/soul so shrunken it didn't even register, wasn't visible). Because the darkness was still anchored to Rumple, he was still anchored to this world; but his death made them visible as separate entities.

Except, that's not what happened.

I hate it when the facts mess up a good theory.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
We'll see. I've got projects to finish first.

Side thing (my thought process is really random, sorry) but I was thinking about the scene where Rumple died back in S3. I was going back and rewatching it. Oddly, I remember the scene as a mix of light and darkness rising up. But, when I rewatched, there was only the light.

This was disappointing because the light and dark made sense now, the light was Rumple and the dark would have been the curse (and Malcolm, as a more normally dead type person/soul so shrunken it didn't even register, wasn't visible). Because the darkness was still anchored to Rumple, he was still anchored to this world; but his death made them visible as separate entities.

Except, that's not what happened.

I hate it when the facts mess up a good theory.
I wouldn't worry too much Kelanie, they probably made this whole DO as a separate entity recently and weren't able to give clues!
Old 05-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
^ Sir Rumple Bobby's acting, EVERY TIME!!! You can see at least 5 emotions on that face, conflict, determination, regret, self-doubt, acceptance...how does he do it?????????
he is a genius...
Old 05-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Rumple...on page two? (channeling Regina) I don't think so!
Old 05-22-2015, 04:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Rumple...on page two? (channeling Regina) I don't think so!
I know how you feel! I've posted things on the thread before just to get us back on page 1.

P.S. - You need to go vote on the survivor page again, Jinzle. Just make sure you vote for anything but Skin Deep this time!

Last edited by linnki; 05-22-2015 at 04:49 PM Reason: added more
Old 05-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
he is a genius...
Like, Bobby...he's so good it's not even discuss-able...do you wonna organise a survive for him too? I can see a outfit survive working for him just as for Emilie I can prepare it, I just need a couple of days!

RoseBennett