Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

I rewatched Ravenous yesterday for...

...reasons

RoseBennett
Old 05-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking about Rumple's white heart and what it means, and I have a thought. The DO had consumed his heart almost completely, so I think the white thing was all that was left of it. The heart was still beating so the man wasn't completely gone, but it wasn't enough to keep him alive and that's why the Apprentice put that preservation spell on him. The question is, how to revive Rumple's heart so that the spell can be taken off? With the elixir of the broken heart perhaps?
Old 05-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah, what happened to that elixir anyway? Or maybe with TLK

RoseBennett
Old 05-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

I got the impression that Rumple drank it in the hospital (which sealed his deal with Zelena), and that's why he was able to leave (but it was just a temporary fix). But Will should still have some elixir, right?

I would love TLK, but I don't know if his heart is alive enough for that right now. Then again, he wouldn't be able to prevent the kiss from working, so this could be the right moment for it..
Old 05-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Could well be , although we won't know how he really is until premiere time

Oooo Ravenous

Old 05-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Rumple was put under a preservation spell. To me, that says

1) That his health won't change until the spell is taken away (It's like when Regina preserved Daniel's body).

2) The spell won't be taken away until they know if they can revive his heart or not.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Rumple was put under a preservation spell. To me, that says

1) That his health won't change until the spell is taken away (It's like when Regina preserved Daniel's body).

2) The spell won't be taken away until they know if they can revive his heart or not.
Well there is a theory going around. It says that in the first season, Belle and Rumple were reunited but they didn't kiss until the next season and than they separated in one finale and reunited in the next, death in one and marriage in the next than separation and reunion in the next that they may save tlk for season 5 premier liked they saved their kiss for the season 2 premier?

Tlk couldn't break the curse, cause it to retreat briefly but it didn't break. We have been blaming both Belle and Rumple for stopping it but maybe it is just that the DO curse is different. It is shown to be a separate entity and controls its host so it may have to be extracted from the host first and than tlk administered in order to save the host.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

^ I definetly wouldn't mind if that happens

I wonder if they need to figure out how to remove the spell the Apprentice put on Rumple though. Maybe it's like when Rumple put Hook's hand back. His magic did it so only he could do it again.
Or, if when the Apprentice died the spell was removed, like when Pan died and the others were freed of the freezing spell. In that case they would be in a rush to find a way to "cure him" as the spell left him and he's more in danger of dying.

RoseBennett
Old 05-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=confessor_meggy;81613208]^ I definetly wouldn't mind if that happens

I wonder if they need to figure out how to remove the spell the Apprentice put on Rumple though. Maybe it's like when Rumple put Hook's hand back. His magic did it so only he could do it again.
Or, if when the Apprentice died the spell was removed, like when Pan died and the others were freed of the freezing spell. In that case they would be in a rush to find a way to "cure him" as the spell left him and he's more in danger of dying.[/QUOT

That is brilliant and I agree I would so love it

-Lisa-
Old 05-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Well there is a theory going around. It says that in the first season, Belle and Rumple were reunited but they didn't kiss until the next season and than they separated in one finale and reunited in the next, death in one and marriage in the next than separation and reunion in the next that they may save tlk for season 5 premier liked they saved their kiss for the season 2 premier?

Tlk couldn't break the curse, cause it to retreat briefly but it didn't break. We have been blaming both Belle and Rumple for stopping it but maybe it is just that the DO curse is different. It is shown to be a separate entity and controls its host so it may have to be extracted from the host first and than tlk administered in order to save the host.
Well, the writers did compare this finale to the S1 finale, so who knows. It's kind of ironic that back then Rumple got his magic back, and this time he lost it (probably).

Yeah, now that we know the DO is a separate entity, it's harder to say if it was Rumple himself who prevented the kiss from working, or was it the DO. I mean, in Storybrooke. In SD it was probably Rumple because he needed magic to find Bae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy
Or, if when the Apprentice died the spell was removed, like when Pan died and the others were freed of the freezing spell. In that case they would be in a rush to find a way to "cure him" as the spell left him and he's more in danger of dying.
Good point! Hmm.. the latter, maybe?
Old 05-20-2015, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Pardon me, I just wanted to try out my signature line, I'm finally allowed to have one! Thought this picture was appropriate.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Words to live by. Honestly, Regina and Hook should have to face the Dark One when there's no one else at home just so they can figure that out.

So, I was musing on what I would do with S5. Of course, my ideas are very Rumple-centric and probably nothing at all like what A&E are planning. Still, thought I'd post this here:

I would start with Emma apparently having the upper hand on the curse. This is attributed to her light magic. Hook in particular points out how much better Emma is at this than Rumple (hey, somebody has to, and it's either him or Grumpy).

Rumple is very weak but is conscious again. No one but Belle seems much concerned about him getting better. When Rumple expresses worries about Emma's ability to cope with the Darkness, these are dismissed by everyone but Belle.

However, other people begin to notice something is wrong. Lily senses the darkness in Emma. But, Emma only slips in front of "bad guys" (whose concerns are dismissed) or people who willing to make excuses. It isn't until Emma threatens Henry or baby Neal that people wake up to what's really going on.

Emma has probably threatened Rumple and done/threatened to do some nasty things to him and Belle. He seems as thoroughly coerced and beaten by Emma as he ever did by Zelena--up until the moment we find out he was carefully setting things up so Emma would reveal what she's really like to everyone in a way people survive. However, this just leads to people knowing what's going on. They can't stop her. Yet.

In the final confrontation, Rumple would have the chance to take the curse back (possibly by killing Emma) but would refuse to do so, finding some different way to defeat the Darkness. I think something that has a similar feel to how he defeated Pan would be appropriate (I'm not saying killing himself and Emma, I just mean something that has that very full-circle, completion feel to it).

As Rumple is dying, Belle swoops in with TLK. Happy endings all around. Break out the cinnamon flavored chocolate, hamburgers, and pickles.

Belle should probably have something else to do before this, but I'm still working on details.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Words to live by. Honestly, Regina and Hook should have to face the Dark One when there's no one else at home just so they can figure that out.

So, I was musing on what I would do with S5. Of course, my ideas are very Rumple-centric and probably nothing at all like what A&E are planning. Still, thought I'd post this here:

I would start with Emma apparently having the upper hand on the curse. This is attributed to her light magic. Hook in particular points out how much better Emma is at this than Rumple (hey, somebody has to, and it's either him or Grumpy).

Rumple is very weak but is conscious again. No one but Belle seems much concerned about him getting better. When Rumple expresses worries about Emma's ability to cope with the Darkness, these are dismissed by everyone but Belle.

However, other people begin to notice something is wrong. Lily senses the darkness in Emma. But, Emma only slips in front of "bad guys" (whose concerns are dismissed) or people who willing to make excuses. It isn't until Emma threatens Henry or baby Neal that people wake up to what's really going on.

Emma has probably threatened Rumple and done/threatened to do some nasty things to him and Belle. He seems as thoroughly coerced and beaten by Emma as he ever did by Zelena--up until the moment we find out he was carefully setting things up so Emma would reveal what she's really like to everyone in a way people survive. However, this just leads to people knowing what's going on. They can't stop her. Yet.

In the final confrontation, Rumple would have the chance to take the curse back (possibly by killing Emma) but would refuse to do so, finding some different way to defeat the Darkness. I think something that has a similar feel to how he defeated Pan would be appropriate (I'm not saying killing himself and Emma, I just mean something that has that very full-circle, completion feel to it).

As Rumple is dying, Belle swoops in with TLK. Happy endings all around. Break out the cinnamon flavored chocolate, hamburgers, and pickles.

Belle should probably have something else to do before this, but I'm still working on details.
I like your version of Season 5! Unfortunately, as you said, the writers will probably have very different ideas.

I'm sure none of us would mind if you did a fanfic season 5!
Old 05-21-2015, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnki (View Post)
Pardon me, I just wanted to try out my signature line, I'm finally allowed to have one! Thought this picture was appropriate.
You are pardoned

Kelaine I like your S5 But I prefer to have Grumpy pointing out things than Hook, he does it better

My crazy impossible theory/wish is that Rumple's "soul" and Emma have ended up in the EF, but how it would have been if Rumple was never the DO. So as they try to head back (Rumple is incorporeal), they learn more about each other and the DO. Meantime the others are trying to contact Emma/save Rumple (only Belle). Once back Emma is on team Rumbelle

RoseBennett
Old 05-21-2015, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Ooo liking that meggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)

Like it , could well happen, so many different ways this could go...