Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2014, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Damn those cliffhangers

I'm thinking though that maybe Rumple will be in the evil and good camp when the show returns, I think what happened to him in the mid finale has to have some kind of effect...hmm I'm sort of 'I don't know what will happen' mood at the moment
At this point it would serve the town right if he went back to FULL on evil for all those times they came to him because he was Oh So Powerful and then when he actually needed some sort of help, mainly in regards to Belle, most of them couldn;t be bothered and only reluctantly agreed because of threats he resorted to making because that's waht people expected of him.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Tari, make them pay

Old 12-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Tari, make them pay
I am all aboard for Rumple giving the town a taste of his WRATH.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

TVLine Performer of the Week:

Quote:
HONORABLE MENTION | Time and again on Once Upon a Time, Robert Carlyle’s Rumplestiltskin chose power over all else, and that predilection cost him dearly, dearie, in the winter finale. After having his bid to crush Hook’s heart halted, the Dark One faced his darkest moment when his dagger-wielding wife banished the “beast” from Storybrooke. Carlyle crushed our hearts with his portrayal of a supreme sorcerer rendered inert, a magic addict who fell off the wagon one too many times. “Belle, please…. I’m afraid,” the all-powerful Rumple wept before being compelled across the town line, where he saw his true love vanish before him.
Stephen Colbert’s Final Episode of ‘Colbert Report’ — Death of ‘Grimmy’ | TVLine

(Sorry, but this was more than honorable mention performance, and Emilie was amazing as well...but eh, getting recognition for Rumple is rare so I'll take it.)
Old 12-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Glad that he got an honorable mention but I'm still waiting for the people in Hollywood to wake up and nominate him for an award for his role as Rumple.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-20-2014, 09:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baelfire24 (View Post)
Glad that he got an honorable mention but I'm still waiting for the people in Hollywood to wake up and nominate him for an award for his role as Rumple.
Might take Dark Magic to that. Unfortunately, as this is Hollywood, it's generally supposed that the people in power are already heartless. Otherwise someone could steal theirs and make them cough up some awards.

Of course, if they weren't heartless, they'd be so moved at Carlyle's performance, it wouldn't be necessary.
Old 12-20-2014, 11:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Might take Dark Magic to that. Unfortunately, as this is Hollywood, it's generally supposed that the people in power are already heartless. Otherwise someone could steal theirs and make them cough up some awards.

Of course, if they weren't heartless, they'd be so moved at Carlyle's performance, it wouldn't be necessary.
Finally! Some well deserved recognition! I joined in on the Rumbelle revolution campaign and I am going to send my letter next week. In the letter I praised the actors and the couple and asked ABC to feature them more as a couple and promote them both before they lose them to a network that will appreciate them more! I hope it works!

I don't see Rumple as power hungry, just damaged and desperate to rid himself of that dagger!
Old 12-21-2014, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
me too...

The Emmy people have to wake up someday...

Old 12-21-2014, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
He definitely deserves an award, nobody on TV plays a character like he does. I loved that little review, but that scene deserved more credit. All of his scenes do!
Old 12-21-2014, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Unfortunately shows like Once are rarely acknowledged. So many of the actors on this show have to show such emotional range but RC is just the best. The way he plays a character that in one scene has such impeccable comedic timing and follows it with a scene that reduces you to tears.... he's amazing.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

that he is

Quote:
It happened mostly in the second episode when we did the jail scene together, it was our first scene as Rumple and The Queen…and I remember having a moment where I flugged a line and I went Oh! and he just looked at me and he goes “no no no stay here, stay here, stay here” and I just looked at him. And he goes “do it again”. He just kept me so present and it felt like he was holding me…and I knew in that moment that I was safe. That this actor had my back, that we can make anything work together and we out of that became really good friends, he’s become not only a mentor but like a big brother and I just adore working with him - Lana Parrilla
source

Old 12-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Love that gif!!! So much RC Love!
Old 12-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone loves Bobby.

Yeah, there's a reason viewers have voted him as the best actor of OUAT time and time again. He's just brilliant.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

He has become Rumple/Gold!! The man continues to amaze me with his seamless transition!
Old 12-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Great gifset