Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinzle (View Post)
I agree that Rumple does not love Henry (yet) but does care about him. Who else could come to him asking for a job and Rumple not send them packing? I also think while Henry may learn to care about Rumple, he will never learn to love him. I honestly believe that in his heart he has only one grandpa. (that's not bashing Henry, just how things are.)
Well, you know, the OUAT version of the Twelve Labors of Hercules starts when this skinny kid named Herc came to Rumple and asked for a job. . . .

Now, who else could come to Rumple, ask for a job, and not have to clean out stables that hadn't been cleaned in seven years because of the man-eating horses, that's another question

Quote:
I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but this just occurred to me. In the first episode, we see Rumple finding the magic hat at a seemingly new residence. In a flashback we see Rumple attempting to get the hat from the apprentice, only to have Anna end up with it. In this last episode, we see the SQ take it from Anna. When Rumple threatened the SQ with the hat, she seemed genuinely surprised that he had it. So my question is, how did it end up at the house. I thought it was the SQ who left it for Rumple to find, but that does not appear to the be case. So who left it and why? Could it have been Anna? Maybe some how she left the hat for Belle to find (after all she had shown it to Belle and told her what it could do) but Rumple found it first.
Crazy as it seems, I'm betting on Grandpappy Troll.

Because the house looked kind of Arendellish and was made with gray stone the same color as the rock trolls. Also, Grandpappy had a fair chance of knowing about the hat, knowing about Rumplestiltskin (who can't hurt Anna or Elsa), knowing Belle, and maybe knowing about enough of the future to think (of the limited options) this was the horse to bet on.

Quote:
I also think the SQ is responsible for the storm that shipwrecked Anna and Elsa's parents. Perhaps they found out the truth about Ingrid and had to be stopped.
It is odd that no one else has these travel problems.

Even if it begs the question of who put Ingrid in the urn. I don't see how she could have been there if she conjured the storm, but I don't see how she could have gotten there later.

Actually, I'm not sure how she got there earlier, either. And what happened to Helga?

Last edited by Kelaine; 11-04-2014 at 09:55 PM
Old 11-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oooo didn't think of Grandpa Troll, as he knows all....

source
Old 11-05-2014, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

[QUOTE=crazy_diamond;78774505]Oooo didn't think of Grandpa Troll, as he knows all....

Since Grandpabby is a good guy, I can get behind that! If a good wizard originally had the hat, it must be a source of good or is neutral. maybe in the end, Rumple will use it for good!

Last edited by Grace52373; 11-05-2014 at 12:40 PM
Old 11-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Please remember not to quote images - if you're replying to a post with images in them, please edit remove the images or make them into links instead.

Thanks!
Old 11-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Please remember not to quote images - if you're replying to a post with images in them, please edit remove the images or make them into links instead.

Thanks!
Did it.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

ohh those gifs

I'm putting this out there for anyone interested.
ok in my crazy need to spend money (yes I do have a big spending issue) I bought 6 boxes on Ebay of the OUAT trading cards.

Obviously I wont be needing all them.

So I can send some to people who would like a few. I imagine I'll get them in at the end of the week.

I'll keep anyone who is interested informed.

I will send any extra Rumple cards to those who want..
Old 11-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you have any Hook or Emma ones
Old 11-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Do you have any Hook or Emma ones
It's only S1, so I'll have Emma.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I have her if you have extras, and Snowing and Ruby. I can have an extra Belle. I can have a princess wall in my room
Old 11-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Can I have her if you have extras, and Snowing and Ruby. I can have an extra Belle. I can have a princess wall in my room
Sure I'll post what I have later
Old 11-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for that Rho , I'll have a think..
Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

This is what I have of the special cards...

Old 11-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

I'll happily take Snowing ones of any and all kinds

Great haul, Rho! I am sad for you that you got no Rumple though. If I spot any or eventually decide to get a set myself, I'll let you know if I get him so you can have him.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:18 PM
New Fan

I just got a box today. Hubby got them for me for our anniversary. No Rumple autograph or costume card for me I did get his bio card though. I'll probably just pick up missing special cards on ebay a little at a time.

ETA: Rho, did you get the binder? I'm wondering if it's supposed to only come with one sleeve, like mine did. Seems like a rip off. They send you 50ish cards and only give you enough storage for 9 :/
Old 11-06-2014, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daina91880 (View Post)
I just got a box today. Hubby got them for me for our anniversary. No Rumple autograph or costume card for me I did get his bio card though. I'll probably just pick up missing special cards on ebay a little at a time.

ETA: Rho, did you get the binder? I'm wondering if it's supposed to only come with one sleeve, like mine did. Seems like a rip off. They send you 50ish cards and only give you enough storage for 9 :/
What a great husband! I don't think anyone would understand my Once obsession.