Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
So much anxiety going through him everything from getting closer to Bae, to Belle being trapped and broken in SB, to the outside world.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he lost it by banging the wall.
Exactly , he's gone through so much these last couple of episodes, life unraveling before him and now the possibility of meeting his son, no wonder he's having major anxiety
Old 02-12-2013, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Exactly , he's gone through so much these last couple of episodes, life unraveling before him and now the possibility of meeting his son, no wonder he's having major anxiety
If Emma had been smart she would have had him do a few shots before the plane took off.

Seriously though, he's in such a state right now that no words can do it justice. 300 years planning , creating the curse, and now to be someplace so unfamiliar, not knowing if his son will even welcome him. All that has happened, he is so truly alone right now and terrified. If someone were to hug him, he'd probably break.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

and also knowing his magic is gone...

He's a wreck at the moment , who knows what he'll be like next Sunday...
Old 02-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
and also knowing his magic is gone...

He's a wreck at the moment , who knows what he'll be like next Sunday...
I don't want to think about it.. I may need a few bottles of wine to get me through it..lol
And Robert.. damn him.. he's such an amazing actor, he draws you in and you feel every thing he feels. Every fiber of my being will be a wreck along with him.

And my hubby will be scaping me off the floor after the episode airs.

The only really good thing is that this is a Rumple centered episode. So we will have tons of things to talk about, gifs, art, and heart wrenching angst...
Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

he is awesome.. we'll all be going through the ringer come Sunday night
Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
he is awesome.. we'll all be going through the ringer come Sunday night
We will need an angst chain...lol its like a snow chain ay work, but instead when one of us feels despair and in the ledge , we will pull them through and talk them down..lol

Really how bad are the writers going to make this?
Old 02-12-2013, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

yes indeed

these are OUAT writers, anything can happen
Old 02-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yes indeed

these are OUAT writers, anything can happen
I'm so happy that you can understand my typing. When I'm at work I type on my phone, which gives me even more typos then I usually do.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Seriously though, he's in such a state right now that no words can do it justice. 300 years planning , creating the curse, and now to be someplace so unfamiliar, not knowing if his son will even welcome him. All that has happened, he is so truly alone right now and terrified. If someone were to hug him, he'd probably break
Plus he doesn't even have a safe place coming home because Belle won't be there waiting for him like she said she would before being shot
Old 02-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Plus he doesn't even have a safe place coming home because Belle won't be there waiting for him like she said she would before being shot
Shhhh we will not mention these dark times..or I will cry....
Old 02-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUATKatya (View Post)
TFTNT!

I was really worried for Mr. Gold in that last scene on the plane. He's really at a breaking point and is wound up incredibly tight. So much is hinging on this trip. He's been planning this for hundreds of years and what if it's all for nothing? As he once said, without his son, he's nothing but dust.

What really gets me in that moment, though, is his bloody smudge on the shawl.
I don't think it was a nerve-wracking reaction about his son. He looked unsettled and anxious in the world outside without magic, which was a big first to him. Like a fish out of water, he may feel powerless and a little comfortable in such an environment where he can't heal his own hand by sweeping above the wound like what he used to do to keep everything under control. He can overcome it. It shouldn't be a problem, as long as he doesn't get into any trouble in New York.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
I don't think it was a nerve-wracking reaction about his son. He looked unsettled and anxious in the world outside without magic, which was a big first to him. Like a fish out of water, he may feel powerless and a little comfortable in such an environment where he can't heal his own hand by sweeping above the wound like what he used to do to keep everything under control. He can overcome it. It shouldn't be a problem, as long as he doesn't get into any trouble in New York.
Except that he's completely used to living without magic. For the whole of season one he was Rumplestiltskin but unable to use magic. So I think it was less not being able to use magic, and more about him not having anything to distract him from his emotional turmoil about his son.

And I think his magic will only be gone as long as he's outside SB. Once he's back he'll be able to use it again.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 02-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Except that he's completely used to living without magic. For the whole of season one he was Rumplestiltskin but unable to use magic. So I think it was less not being able to use magic, and more about him not having anything to distract him from his emotional turmoil about his son.

And I think his magic will only be gone as long as he's outside SB. Once he's back he'll be able to use it again.
I think he will too. He's just a bit our of sorts right now...
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm so late, but... thanks for the new thread! Title = perfection. Love it! And I loved the way he said it in the episode. It really made me .

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 02-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera-Sabe (View Post)
I'm so late, but... thanks for the new thread! Title = perfection. Love it! And I loved the way he said it in the episode. It really made me .
Yeah.. it was a classic. I had the wording a bit off, but it was great.