Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that is how she meant it but it was just offputting to me to imply that you only stay for Colin. But then again she was already being very dismissive of Snowing andtheir fans so that's why I think she should have thought twice before making that "joke" as it's not very endearing to Josh or Jared fans.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

I dont see the problem at all, she put in the hashtags josh and jared and then colin.... like you do realise, she didnt just put in omg there is colin,

As for snowing fans, i only saw one person who talked to her rudely on twitter who said 'you better ask some snowing questions' since it wasnt phrased as 'please ask some snowing questions', it was literally barking an order at her..., and she called that person out. Thats it from what i saw. (and it doesnt help when that person seemed to have a egg icon lol)

Old 07-27-2016, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

I meant after. Someone asked her if she asked a Snowing question and then she blocked them after saying she had asked about every ship.

I have been a huge fan of hers since Josh and Drake but she came across as petty to the whole fandom because of one person's rude comment.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

I havent read any mentions afterwards, so i dont know also i am sure she wouldnt just block someone just because of that unless something more happened, in her replies, so i cant really comment more then that.

Old 07-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought that was a funny hashtag

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 07-27-2016, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Wasn't a huge fan of the hashtag and I do actually know the person Yvette blocked, and she is not a nasty person or anything like that. I guess it's possible Yvette just blocked right away due to previous experiences with the fandom.

Anyway, as this is an appreciation thread for four characters and actors, shall we get back to giving them all some love?
Old 07-27-2016, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute hashtag

And yes, they are great. I can't wait to see them working all together after a season of curses and death!
Old 07-27-2016, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Really? I thought the hashtag came across as very dismissive and disrespectful of Josh and Jared.
This is a woman who clearly loves the show, and is having a fun time with the cast. If she's so dismissive and disrespectful towards Josh/Jared then why would she want to take a picture with them both and even tweets "I "heart" them" and a laughing emoji. Why infer negative connotations to a post?

This fandom is so awful to each other that a nice comment directed at a cast member is automatically taken to mean a negative because of another cast mates omission.

YNB does a lovely job moderating the panel, and clearly, the cast/A&E enjoy having her host the panel. I highly doubt they would have her repeatedly return if they thought she was disrespectful or dismissive to anyone.
Old 07-28-2016, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
This is a woman who clearly loves the show, and is having a fun time with the cast. If she's so dismissive and disrespectful towards Josh/Jared then why would she want to take a picture with them both and even tweets "I "heart" them" and a laughing emoji. Why infer negative connotations to a post?

This fandom is so awful to each other that a nice comment directed at a cast member is automatically taken to mean a negative because of another cast mates omission.

YNB does a lovely job moderating the panel, and clearly, the cast/A&E enjoy having her host the panel. I highly doubt they would have her repeatedly return if they thought she was disrespectful or dismissive to anyone.
Not what happened at all. I never ever complain when someone says something nice about another cast member because I think the whole cast is great. I said that the comment about Colin being the reason to stay on a pic with Josh and Jared was offputting. A pic of Colin only where she said that would have been just fine. And I would have thought the same had it been about Josh being the reason to stay in a pic of her with Colin. Maybe if people think about things ftom the side that's underrepresented instead of just their favorites, there wouldn't be such division in the fandom. This thread is supposed to be to spread love for all four actors and characters. I wouldn't have even mentioned that I thought it disrespectful had people not been going on about how good it was in a thread that's also supposed to celebrate Josh/Charming.

Last edited by Austenphile; 07-28-2016 at 03:42 AM
Old 07-28-2016, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Cute hashtag

And yes, they are great. I can't wait to see them working all together after a season of curses and death!
I hope too... team and family dynamic with the 4 and including Henry too (i know his hame is not on the thread, but he is much included too )

Old 07-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh please !! people from the media getting hate because they show preference is beyond ridiculous !!
attacking Yvette demanding to ask certain questions, accusing her to be biased then doing the same thing to Leanne !!

people need to chill and accept that we all have our favourites and there's nothing wrong with that.

I particular love these 4 as actors and their characters I love seeing them interviewing together like a family!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-28-2016, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think there's a big difference in expressing a dislike of one hashtag on a tweet because it came across dismissive and sending hate. But oh well. We'll have to agree to disagree. But I don't think she plays favorites or has nefarious intentions. She just gets caught up in the moment without thinking the appearance through. Something I am also guilty of.

ETA I don't appreciate being called "awful" or told I need to chill for defending one of the actors listed as part of this thread's appreciation.

Last edited by Austenphile; 07-28-2016 at 03:00 PM
Old 07-28-2016, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

please!!!! this fandom just find any little thing and make a big deal out of it.

Yvette clearly took the pic with Jared and Josh and before posting she notice Colin was all the way in the back

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-31-2016, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

“Henry has a love interest. We got a kiss.”
Onceland, “Henry has a love interest. We got a kiss.”

Old 07-31-2016, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

hahahahahaha Charming/Josh teasing and Killian/Colin doing the same thing

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆