Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo <New&Improved> (View Post)
Yeah we don't know yet. But him coming back to help Emma out of her deal, to protect her from his father would be a nice gesture if he had his mother in mind.
I'd rather have him knowing all along, coz I don't think it would bring anything good if it was dropped by Hook later on.
I could see it coming out about Neal's mom to Neal at the same time that the truth of how Emma and Neal parted ways came out to Henry. They could parallel them finding out. The writers seem to like to do things like that. That is if Neal doesn't already know about it. I wouldn't put it past Hook saying something or maybe somehow because Emma knows Milah's name, her some how letting it out to Neal (with out realizing that Milah was also Neal's mom). That could make real drama.. Really though the hiatus makes me think of all different ways it could happen. Can't wait for the show to come back.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 04-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Passionate Fan

So you know Hook? It’s a long story. Short version is this world wasn’t my first stop when I left home.

Source: Kindred Spirits
Old 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

When does hook come back? Is he confirmed for the next episode because i cant tell if the promo was just that episode. I hope they will find out something more about their relationship before the finale.

~ Athos ♥ Milady de Winter ~ Audrey ♥ Nathan ~ Roman ♥ Destiny ~

Last edited by the Duchess; 04-16-2013 at 01:55 PM
Old 04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

I expect we will. They wouldn't hint at something like that without exploring it before the end of the season.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperann1978 (View Post)
I could see it coming out about Neal's mom to Neal at the same time that the truth of how Emma and Neal parted ways came out to Henry. They could parallel them finding out. The writers seem to like to do things like that. That is if Neal doesn't already know about it. I wouldn't put it past Hook saying something or maybe somehow because Emma knows Milah's name, her some how letting it out to Neal (with out realizing that Milah was also Neal's mom). That could make real drama.. Really though the hiatus makes me think of all different ways it could happen. Can't wait for the show to come back.
It seems like such a long time since Hook was on that it would be weird for it to pop out now. I don't know, so many questions! I wonder if Neal would actually feel anything to know his dad killed his mom. He's lived so long now thinking that she was dead. And if Rumple told him Hook killed her, then he didn't seem much angry at Hook so I don't see him being mad at his dad for it either. Maybe he would be pissed that his dad lied.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

AU Hook and Nealfire met in Neverland and surprisingly became friends. During one of their great adventures, Neal was sucked through a time portal, leaving his friend behind. When Hook comes back to Storybrooke, they meet again.

Source: Kindred Spirits

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

I like that Gif set!

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 04-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

It'll be better when we get more footage of the two of them, hopefully when they next meet again.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah but when will that be. Neal isn't much involved in the storyline for now.
Can't quite yet see what's his purpose.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I don't think they'd reveal he's Bae this season without giving us some kind of backstory. There's 3 episodes left. And now that Hook's back he'll be wanting to find another weakness of Rumple's to use against him.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, only a few episodes left They better give us stuff to wait till next season.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hook told Bae in Neverland the truth about his mother's death.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Tumblr Source: i like the way you die, boy.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 05-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome aboard, mate!
Old 05-06-2013, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Ooh, this is exciting. So Hook rescued Bae.

I was hoping that's how they would meet.