Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

You can tell in the episode we fist meet Jefferson/MH...... that there is alot more story and past to them.... and what else could have happened

I agree about the mansion and giving Paige/Grace loving parents, and for Jeffeson to well be near her but not know who he is to her

I hope we get more scenes with them, to explore more
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Elite Fan

Old 12-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Old 12-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing the gifs. Hope to see them again soon. Not sure what circumstances the writers could come up with for Regina and Jefferson to have interaction in SB but it would be interesting nevertheless.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Heather: I also thought that Regina gave a good life to Jefferson because she felt sorry for him. I think it´s on 1x21 that she ask him if he wants to go back to the life he had.

Regina may have left Jefferson in Wonderland but she had to chose between her father and Jefferson because two went through the mirror and two had to come back. So, that´s kind of hard to say she separated him from Grace. Maybe it wasn´t Regina´s plan to make Grace have another family but since Grace didn´t had her father powers, she lost her memories.

In We are both, Regina says to Henry "You know where I come from. That was really not fair. Of all the places I’ve seen, this is the fairest of them all." This makes me wonder if by places, Regina means worlds and if she was in another worlds, it must have been with Jefferson.

Thanks for the art and the gifs .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Omg, I cannot believe that this thread exists, I had no idea! Add me to the list please!
Old 12-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

MaryLouMoriarty: Welcome .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-26-2012, 09:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks, hun.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

MaryLouMoriarty - i have added you
Old 12-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Great, thanks.

http://in-the-land-of-gods-and-monst...st/34652622521

Old 12-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

That´s funny .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
Omg, I cannot believe that this thread exists, I had no idea! Add me to the list please!
Welcome to the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
[COLOR="Purple"]Heather: I also thought that Regina gave a good life to Jefferson because she felt sorry for him. I think it´s on 1x21 that she ask him if he wants to go back to the life he had.

Regina may have left Jefferson in Wonderland but she had to chose between her father and Jefferson because two went through the mirror and two had to come back. So, that´s kind of hard to say she separated him from Grace. Maybe it wasn´t Regina´s plan to make Grace have another family but since Grace didn´t had her father powers, she lost her memories.
For whatever reasons, I think Regina had a soft spot for Jefferson. I started thinking that it came from a place that reminded her of her own father. I think Henry Sr. loved his daughter but in some ways, he let her down when it really came to protecting her from Cora. But at the same time, there was still this special bond that existed between them, she did love her father, and I think she acknowledged on some level that he tried to look out for her as best he could. So, when she looked at Jefferson and Grace, I think she saw some of what she had with her own father and also what she didn't. And I think she held some respect/admiration that a father was willing to go all out for his child, much in the way Jefferson was for Grace.

Quote:
In We are both, Regina says to Henry "You know where I come from. That was really not fair. Of all the places I’ve seen, this is the fairest of them all." This makes me wonder if by places, Regina means worlds and if she was in another worlds, it must have been with Jefferson.
Ah, that's a good catch, because besides access to a magical bean (which seemed to be out of existence for the most part) - the only other way we've seen portal jumping optional is with Jefferson's hat. But then again, it might not have been with Jefferson because didn't she take his hat back with her?! I remember the Queen of Hearts kept him in Wonderland, wanting him to build a new one, and then in this past episode, we saw that Regina had it when she sent Hook to Wonderland to execute her mother.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Heather: Yeah, when Regina said to Jefferson that if he really cared about Grace he wouldn´t left her, i think she was somehow talking about her father too. Cora took Regina´s father to Wonderland (i hope they explain why) but maybe Regina saw that as in "he left her".

I think that if Regina was in another places/worlds it was with Jefferson, first because they seem to know each other very much and second because we saw a room full of doors which lead to other worlds but to get there in that room, she had to use Jefferson´s hat. Unless, besides the magical bean and Jefferson´s hats there´s more ways of going to another worlds .

Regina knew she wouldn´t be happy in FTL and assuming she knew other worlds too, maybe she thought she wouldn´t be happy in any of them especially because even if one of those worlds was perfect, magic would always be in her life. That´s why i think she chose the RW.

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 01-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

X
Old 01-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for starting this thread! And thanks mods for giving it the okay on it. Can you please add me to this awesome list, Lennie? Thanks!

Love all of the gifs and fanarts!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top