Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
MaybeLove. - added you i like the Kelly & Lana avi
Thank you
I love the pictures we got with these two

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 12-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
This is what made me think Regina was there before:

*Regina takes a piece of mushroom*.

Evil Queen: A little snack.
Jefferson: Are you mad? Do you know what the food here does?
Evil Queen: I’m well aware.

She knows whats what in WLand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Thank you
I love the pictures we got with these two

Where did they meet?
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can I be added to the list? I'm looking forward to finding out more about their history.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Hey, i have added you
Old 12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please?!

Quote:
Oh, add me, please. Those two have a great dynamic and while at first in season 1 I really sympathized with Jefferson, after "The Doctor" I say "Sorry, but you had it coming." I want to see more of them, maybe Regina meeting him when he walks around the town with Grace? They have definitely unfinished business.
This is essentially how I felt too. Doesn't really make what either did right to the other, but 'The Doctor' made me see that Jefferson certainly wasn't all innocent in his former dealings with Regina.

But even still ... Jefferson couldn't see it, she didn't let him, but Regina had guilt written on her face when he pleaded with her about needing to get back to his daughter, Grace. So, she wasn't completely without remorse in what she was doing but then she hardened herself back up because she had to make it acceptable to herself why she was doing what she had to in order to get her father back.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Hey added you

I agree with what you say, esp the bit where Regina has remorse, but she had to hardended herself up and so on.......
Old 12-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding me.

I would like to see more of them in SB. The one thing I'm curious about is that out of all the SB citizens, how come she let Jefferson keep his memory about who he really was?! She gave him a mansion to live in, it appears the only thing she took away was his daughter. I wonder if that was punishment because at some point, she found out he helped to deceive her about Daniel, along with Whale and Rumple.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

I am surrpised no one really picked up on something more happened had gone on with them since we got a Mad Hatter episode in season 1, coz to me there was alot to explore there, i think alot of ppl were more talking about Emma/Jefferson i assume back then

I think its different for me, coz i watched all of season 1 few weeks back in two days or so, and picked up on the EQ and MH vibes.......undertones had felt there was more in whatever happened in the past
Old 12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

The Magic Hour
Old 12-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Heather: At first, i thought Jefferson had his memories and wasn´t affected by the curse because he could travel through time and space so, somehow he was able to keep his memories. There´s also a chance that maybe Regina allow him to have his memories as a way of apologizing because she left him in Wonderland. But if it´s the second opition...yes he had his memories and a good house but he didn´t had his daughter.

So, maybe it´s the first option .

Lennie: I agree with you . I think something happen between them by the way they were talking in Hat Trick. I´m not refering to something romantic but maybe they work together. I mean, by the way they were acting, no way they only meet and spend time together only on The Doctor. We know that Cora is the Queen of Hearts, Jefferson is the Mad Hatter and Regina seemed to know a lot about Wonderland so, maybe they went there before?

Like i mention on one of my posts, Regina knew what the food from Wonderland could do and there´s no way it was her mother who told her.

Thanks for the art .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay, finally... fabulous thread. Those two need more interactions and screen-time together. Add me please!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

CinnamonHummingbird: Welcome .

BRICS
Prayers for 🇷🇺 🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love that graphic!

Quote:
Hey added you
Thank you!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Yay, finally... fabulous thread. Those two need more interactions and screen-time together. Add me please!
I agree and i added you
Old 12-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the gif.

Quote:
I am surrpised no one really picked up on something more happened had gone on with them since we got a Mad Hatter episode in season 1, coz to me there was alot to explore there, i think alot of ppl were more talking about Emma/Jefferson i assume back then

I think its different for me, coz i watched all of season 1 few weeks back in two days or so, and picked up on the EQ and MH vibes.......undertones had felt there was more in whatever happened in the past
When watching 'Hat Trick' - I did get the feeling that there was more to their history to explore, as if more had happened at some point. I especially felt it when Jefferson emphazied to her ... 'You don't abandon family!' I almost got the sense there was more to what he was implying there, like more of a background story, and he was throwing it up in her face.

Now, at this point, he couldn't have been talking about the Queen's father, because he didn't know that was who they were going to retrieve from Wonderland. And then I thought did he maybe know that Regina banished her mother and that is what he was throwing up in her face?! Obviously, it wouldn't appear to me from that episode that he knew 'The Queen of Hearts' and 'Regina's mom' were one in the same.

The only other option is ... did he know somehow that the Queen was behind her husband's death. Or that she sought revenge against her step-daughter. All possible avenues but what was weird is the way he said it to her. He almost made it sound ... very personal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Heather: At first, i thought Jefferson had his memories and wasn´t affected by the curse because he could travel through time and space so, somehow he was able to keep his memories. There´s also a chance that maybe Regina allow him to have his memories as a way of apologizing because she left him in Wonderland. But if it´s the second opition...yes he had his memories and a good house but he didn´t had his daughter.

So, maybe it´s the first option .
Yeah, I never thought of that - perhaps the curse didn't touch his memories because he could travel through time?! Very possible.

But then again, in that deal they struck in A Land Without Magic, Jefferson wanted her to rewrite his 'history/story' in SB, so that both he and Grace wouldn't remember but could live together as father and daughter. So, to me, it did appear as if Regina had control over whether Jefferson could remember or not at any time she wanted.

It's weird, because Regina giving him the mansion, kind of symbolized that she was willing to take him out of his poor existence that he once lived in FTL - always struggling to support his daughter and provide for her what he wanted. And although she robbed him of being with his daughter, it is almost like she kept her promise she made to him in FTL (if anything ever happened to him) and made sure Grace was provided for. Grace/Paige did appear to be living with a 'loving family' (a mom and dad) and when you compare that to poor Hansel and Gretel's existence in SB, as orphans, without any parents or a home to live in at all?! It does make you wonder Regina's full intentions when it came to Jefferson.

Welcome to the thread, CinnamonHummingbird