Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2018, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Where The Road Goes [7x4] Episode Discussion Original Air Date May 1st, 2018 on FOX 9:30/8:30c

Where The Road Goes [7x4]
Episode Discussion

New Girl 7th and last season!

PROMO CLIPS

This is truly insane!

Generic Jake

EPISODE SUMMARY

THE GANG PAYS TRIBUTE TO AN OLD FRIEND ON AN ALL-NEW "NEW GIRL" TUESDAY, MAY 1, ON FOX

The gang gathers for a one-year memorial service for a beloved friend. Meanwhile, Jess discovers Coach (guest star Damon Wayans, Jr.) owes Nick a large sum of money in the all-new "Where the Road Goes" episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, May 1 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NG-704) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Zooey Deschanel as Jess; Jake Johnson as Nick; Max Greenfield as Schmidt; Lamorne Morris as Winston; Hannah Simone as Cece; Rhiannon and Danielle Rockoff as Ruth

Guest Cast: Damon Wayans, Jr. as Coach; David Neher as Benjamin; Jama Williamson as Miss Carly; Herve Clermont as Prosecutor; Brock Brenner as Stuart; Maura Soden as Lawyer; Marcia Moran as Drunk Lady

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

SOCIAL MEDIA, ETC.

RULES

+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Most importantly, have fun!

Old 04-30-2018, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Coach is back!!! So are Sam and Robbie.

I can't believe they killed off Furguson I want it to be a joke!!!
Old 05-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure how I feel about this episode. Will rewatch and comment later. But I am so sad that Furguson had died. Also I love my Schmidt and Cece, Winston and Aly so much
Old 05-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Not sure how I feel about this episode. Will rewatch and comment later. But I am so sad that Furguson had died. Also I love my Schmidt and Cece, Winston and Aly so much
I feel the same way, WinAly continues to steal my heart. I also loved Schmidt and Cece. They had such a great story. It was nice to see our old friends. However, Coach's story, I have so many issues with it. No, no, no.........Not buying that. Also, Jess is still so, well you know. It's also so hard to see Nick as that successful. IDK, maybe it's that he doesn't seem like a writer.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I feel the same way, WinAly continues to steal my heart. I also loved Schmidt and Cece. They had such a great story. It was nice to see our old friends. However, Coach's story, I have so many issues with it. No, no, no.........Not buying that. Also, Jess is still so, well you know. It's also so hard to see Nick as that successful. IDK, maybe it's that he doesn't seem like a writer.
Yeah my feelings...

I am so glad they didn't make Jess actually killing Furguson, I'd open fire of rage on her

I also didn't get why Furguson had to die? I also read that this was thought 4 years ago? But I can't find the article now. SIGH WHAT THE HELL!!!! I mean you have 8 episodes, 4 of them block episodes anyway and you tell departure of a beloved character instead of giving us fuzzy balls. I'd die to see Furguie, Winnie and Ruth interacting instead of this SL. I am stil lso sad over his death and I cannot accept Nafta right now, sorry new kitty boo...

My Furguie boooooo
Old 05-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always love having Coach back! He is great! It felt OOC for him to borrow money from Nick and then not talk to him forever. Not sure I liked that much but at least he was back. OMG When Nick said that Coach saw him trip and scab his penis…

Nick ranting and trying to get things off his chest. Loved that scene. And how he and Jess were working together this episode.

C/S storyline was a bit blah to me but it was cute when Cece said she didnt want to imagine Schmidt being gone. I didnt mind the break from Ruth either.

The little kitty at the end was just so cute! Sad that Ferguson had to die but I mean, it was just a fictional cat people lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I always love having Coach back! He is great! It felt OOC for him to borrow money from Nick and then not talk to him forever. Not sure I liked that much but at least he was back. OMG When Nick said that Coach saw him trip and scab his penis…

Nick ranting and trying to get things off his chest. Loved that scene. And how he and Jess were working together this episode.

C/S storyline was a bit blah to me but it was cute when Cece said she didnt want to imagine Schmidt being gone. I didnt mind the break from Ruth either.

The little kitty at the end was just so cute! Sad that Ferguson had to die but I mean, it was just a fictional cat people lol.
How dare you!!!

Old 05-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How dare you!!!

I love that Winnie moment!
Old 05-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love that Winnie moment!
Everything with Furguson was great

We won't be seeing Coach again right?

Old 05-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everything with Furguson was great

We won't be seeing Coach again right?
Probably not, which is why his story line was so disappointing. That is not the Coach that was a great teacher and moved to NJ with his girl friend. At least they didn't say something about them breaking up.

IDK, it's like they have everyone, except Schmidt and Cece, regressing and less mature that in the past. Well, Nick isn't as bad, as some of the others.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Probably not, which is why his story line was so disappointing. That is not the Coach that was a great teacher and moved to NJ with his girl friend. At least they didn't say something about them breaking up.

IDK, it's like they have everyone, except Schmidt and Cece, regressing and less mature that in the past. Well, Nick isn't as bad, as some of the others.
Will see what happens next but it is really saddenign to get Furguson being killed off and Coach having a sad story.
Reply   Post New Thread