Old 10-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)

so when will we read Nick's book?
Old 10-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

so when will we read Nick's book?
Well first, do you want a PDF, or individual jpg's?
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
he sucks at tech! 100 jpegs please as WinAly said!
Old 10-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Quote:
he sucks at tech! 100 jpegs please as WinAly said!
Yep
How did you understand: Did they want jpegs for reading them longer and so, they'd have a break from you know what, or did they want jpegs, because they knew Nick would need some time for them and while he'd make them, they could "continue do it" as if they wouldn't tired already?
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Yep
How did you understand: Did they want jpegs for reading them longer and so, they'd have a break from you know what, or did they want jpegs, because they knew Nick would need some time for them and while he'd make them, they could "continue do it" as if they wouldn't tired already?
The first one
Old 10-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey there... first time here.... really happy to have someone to talk about New Girl. I'm from Brazil and don't know many people who wacth it.

About the episode... Schmidt tells Nick to "stop cutting yourself off at the knees like a selfish coward". I didn't get that.

Anyone to help me out?
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
Hey there... first time here.... really happy to have someone to talk about New Girl. I'm from Brazil and don't know many people who wacth it.

About the episode... Schmidt tells Nick to "stop cutting yourself off at the knees like a selfish coward". I didn't get that.

Anyone to help me out?
Bem-vindo!!! Welcomeeeeeeeeee!!!!! OMG I am so happy you found us!!!

We are here to help and discuss! WE LOVE IT!!

I took that quote as: Nick started to walk even run because he is now writing his book and he is great at it. Yet he doesn't believe in himself and sabotages by acting like he is not as good as Schmidt says to him so he cannot write anything at all. Schmidt says don't be a coward. Accept that you are a great writer and keep going This is my take from the quote. I also thought if it was a reference to a movie/book etc but I couldn't think of any
Old 10-07-2016, 04:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Bem-vindo!!! Welcomeeeeeeeeee!!!!! OMG I am so happy you found us!!!

We are here to help and discuss! WE LOVE IT!!

I took that quote as: Nick started to walk even run because he is now writing his book and he is great at it. Yet he doesn't believe in himself and sabotages by acting like he is not as good as Schmidt says to him so he cannot write anything at all. Schmidt says don't be a coward. Accept that you are a great writer and keep going This is my take from the quote. I also thought if it was a reference to a movie/book etc but I couldn't think of any

Thank you! There's nothing like talking to people who enjoy the same things. I think I was driving my husband crazy with that...and he doesnt even watch the show...

Yeah, I thought it was something like that, but wasnt sure.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you! There's nothing like talking to people who enjoy the same things. I think I was driving my husband crazy with that...and he doesnt even watch the show...

Yeah, I thought it was something like that, but wasnt sure.

So glad you came and asked to us. Don't worry, nothing drives us crazy because we love talking about New Girl

So what did you think about the episode?
Old 10-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So glad you came and asked to us. Don't worry, nothing drives us crazy because we love talking about New Girl

So what did you think about the episode?
I liked it, though it was not the best.
Best parts:
Nick and the book!!! Every part of it
Winston and Aly not saying they were done with having sex
Singles group

Worst part: Jess and Robby (PLEASE no!!!)
I miss Nick and Jess, not only as a couple, but their interaction.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I liked it, though it was not the best.
Best parts:
Nick and the book!!! Every part of it
Winston and Aly not saying they were done with having sex
Singles group

Worst part: Jess and Robby (PLEASE no!!!)
I miss Nick and Jess, not only as a couple, but their interaction.
I don't think they intend to make Jess and Robbie a thing. But Robbie is popular with the fans, and Jess is trying to forget about Nick, which she won't be able to do. I have to say, I loved their singing. Zooey's voice is so great. Winston and Ally are just all kinds of fun.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't think they intend to make Jess and Robbie a thing. But Robbie is popular with the fans, and Jess is trying to forget about Nick, which she won't be able to do. I have to say, I loved their singing. Zooey's voice is so great. Winston and Ally are just all kinds of fun.
I like him! I really do... but I don't think they make a great couple... I mean, they are cute and all...but I think they miss the spark (that Jess always wanted).

I want to see her single for a while. Just doing other things in her life, you now? Not foccusing so much in a boyfriend.
The same way I dont like Nick and Reagan, but I think he is growing a little, and maybe she is part of the reason why.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like him! I really do... but I don't think they make a great couple... I mean, they are cute and all...but I think they miss the spark (that Jess always wanted).

I want to see her single for a while. Just doing other things in her life, you now? Not foccusing so much in a boyfriend.
The same way I dont like Nick and Reagan, but I think he is growing a little, and maybe she is part of the reason why.
That's where Robbie could come in. Instead of her having a boy friend, she has a Robbie.

Anyway, I think it could help her be single longer. If you don't like Nick and Reagan, I suggest you don't check out our Nick and Reagan thread. Just kidding, sorta. Some of us like Nick and Reagan. We know Nick and Jess are endgame but we, I want to see them and what that will look like. I hope when Reagan comes back, you can still enjoy.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's where Robbie could come in. Instead of her having a boy friend, she has a Robbie.

Anyway, I think it could help her be single longer. If you don't like Nick and Reagan, I suggest you don't check out our Nick and Reagan thread. Just kidding, sorta. Some of us like Nick and Reagan. We know Nick and Jess are endgame but we, I want to see them and what that will look like. I hope when Reagan comes back, you can still enjoy.
Yeah...maybe Robby as a no-boyfriend friend... I can deal with that

I wont stop watching it when Reagan comes back - which I think will be on the second part of this season, right? I just like this show too much!
I think she is a good character, and I like her... just dont think they are a great couple.

I hope Nick and Jess are endgame, but after the HIMYM finale (I love the show but really hated the end) I think I'm not so sure...
Old 10-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah...maybe Robby as a no-boyfriend friend... I can deal with that

I wont stop watching it when Reagan comes back - which I think will be on the second part of this season, right? I just like this show too much!
I think she is a good character, and I like her... just dont think they are a great couple.

I hope Nick and Jess are endgame, but after the HIMYM finale (I love the show but really hated the end) I think I'm not so sure...
I hear ya about HIMYM. I mean look at my avitar. RoBarn for life. I reject that finale as cannon. That's what I think they will do with Robbie, tbh. I love Reagan with Nick but I also like her as a character. "We are going to brunch in eight days." Rumor has it that she will be back for the second half, so you are correct.
Reply   Post New Thread