Old 05-13-2015, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

It really was cute.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

AWWW
Old 05-13-2015, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Aww, so sweet. Even though I love LoVe, I didn't mind those two.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Aww, so sweet. Even though I love LoVe, I didn't mind those two.
I think Max is so multishippable If he wouldn't be married I'd ship him with Kristen, with Hannah, with Jake and Lamorne (Tho I kinda do! )

I really didn't mind them at all. They were so cute. I actually liked her with Piz too. But ultimately I loved LoVe
Old 05-13-2015, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

Piz, naw....yeah, no. I can't go there. I mean he was after LoVe gave it a real, grown up shot. And I loved them. They were awesome. So I couldn't.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Piz, naw....yeah, no. I can't go there. I mean he was after LoVe gave it a real, grown up shot. And I loved them. They were awesome. So I couldn't.
It was a bummer when they ended it with LoVe on the outs (but kinda it was an open ending imo) and in the movie we see her being with Piz for 9 years hehe. I still remember the shipper wars. Well it was one of the shows I watched without shipper goggles tbh. So I liked her with everyone but ultimately LoVe
Old 05-13-2015, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

I would have to rewatch the movie but I thought they had recently got back together. Like maybe a year or so. I also think that the only reason Logan and Veronica never got back together in the mean time was due to the fact that they were never in the same place. I mean they were like Barney and Robin. It's just a matter of time till, no matter the circumstance that they will end up together.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok we are very OT! As I said we can talk about this under OT thread -->> http://www.fanforum.com/f372/adorkab...-%3D-63140007/

However I had a question in mind about Schmidt.

What is the joke when the donation guy comes and Schmidt says "I dropped something in the van and I need it back" and he says "You Jewish?" What is the joke here? I mean Schmidt even did not get it but I had to ask
Old 05-13-2015, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

Sorry, I was just responding to what you brought up. Anyway, about the donation guy. Who I will call, Kenneth. I don't know why he said that. I heard a speculation that it's cause Jews can be cheap. But I don't know, it just makes no sense. They shouldn't have used it.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry, I was just responding to what you brought up. Anyway, about the donation guy. Who I will call, Kenneth. I don't know why he said that. I heard a speculation that it's cause Jews can be cheap. But I don't know, it just makes no sense. They shouldn't have used it.
Sorry I got carried away too!

Well I just didn't understand the joke And even Schmidt did not understand it but yeah I was not bothered with it tbh. I just did not understand and what you said makes kinda sense.

BTW, Kenneth's name was Wally I think

Schmidt was sooo cuuteeeeeee how he couldn't let go of Cece box and then payed $500 for only $5 bill. Love him
Old 05-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Sorry I got carried away too!

Well I just didn't understand the joke And even Schmidt did not understand it but yeah I was not bothered with it tbh. I just did not understand and what you said makes kinda sense.

BTW, Kenneth's name was Wally I think

Schmidt was sooo cuuteeeeeee how he couldn't let go of Cece box and then payed $500 for only $5 bill. Love him
Oh, I love him too and I can Cece getting a kick out of hearing that story. I called him Kenneth cause of 30 Rock and the fact that I was too lazy to go and remind myself what his name was.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I love him too and I can Cece getting a kick out of hearing that story. I called him Kenneth cause of 30 Rock and the fact that I was too lazy to go and remind myself what his name was.
Awww he must tell her. And mention the caramel miracle drawing of his!! I want a caramel miracle But I have a feeling it will be an issue, I really do think so and at the end of the series maybe Cece will be preggers I think, which I am ok with it, I just want my caramel miracle too

Oh Kenneth or Wally is Fix it Felix Junior for me!
Old 05-13-2015, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm okay if they have a baby quickly or they don't as well. Either way I'm happy cause they are a team! And that's all that matters to me. Although I can see the comic adventures of Schmidt becoming a daddy.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm okay if they have a baby quickly or they don't as well. Either way I'm happy cause they are a team! And that's all that matters to me. Although I can see the comic adventures of Schmidt becoming a daddy.
OMG it would be hilarious!!! I would love to see them becoming parents! But I feel like it is not what they will do. Nadia will have a baby soon, so they might babysit him/her Nadia seems like she would be absentee anyways...

Dance Schmidty dance!!
Old 05-14-2015, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Nadia will end up loosing that baby in about a week. I mean, she will just forget him somewhere, haha..... you just know it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread