Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Apparently tons I cannot wait to see more of Groomzilla!!!

Me too! Schmidt on a budget?! That will be entertaining to watch.

Do you think that explains that ugly dress?
Old 01-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Me too! Schmidt on a budget?! That will be entertaining to watch.

Do you think that explains that ugly dress?
I thought the same!!!!!!!!!!!! Like they are on a budget so Cece goes after cheap dresses but she is upset about it. Schmidt of course will get her the gorgeous dress she wants I am sure There is no budget for wedding dresses haha
Old 01-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Weirdly close friend of the groom I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!

Apartment 4D
Old 01-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG Ck your comment about Schmidt getting her the perfect dress despite her having to settle for a cheap one, and then they get scared about "breaking tradition" b/c the groom isn't supposed to see the bride's dress until the wedding day. Swooning thinking about it.
Old 01-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia in wonderland (View Post)
OMG Ck your comment about Schmidt getting her the perfect dress despite her having to settle for a cheap one, and then they get scared about "breaking tradition" b/c the groom isn't supposed to see the bride's dress until the wedding day. Swooning thinking about it.
Swoon!!! I don't want any curse on them tho hahaha

Max was at the Golden Globes!!! He is so handsomeeeee as usual!!!

http://images.indianexpress.com/2016...pg?w=820?w=302

Last edited by lessismore; 01-11-2016 at 12:26 PM
Old 01-14-2016, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last edited by lessismore; 01-14-2016 at 09:33 AM
Old 01-15-2016, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kinda wanted to see a Schmece scene where she was turned on by him like this but she was still not giving in

Birdman was not that bad Schmidty! And it was Micheal Keaton!
Old 01-15-2016, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I kinda wanted to see a Schmece scene where she was turned on by him like this but she was still not giving in

Birdman was not that bad Schmidty! And it was Micheal Keaton!
Well, we can never have too much Schmidt and Cece.
Old 01-15-2016, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, we can never have too much Schmidt and Cece.
NEVER!!!! This season is heaven Kat! I am so happy!

It was amazing to watch them like a couple and also separating work from their relationship all in adorbs ways SO CUTE!!

Did you like Birdman? I liked it actually but it is a different type of movie so it's not everyone's cup of movie imo but I thought Schmidt wouldn't hate it haha!
Old 01-15-2016, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
NEVER!!!! This season is heaven Kat! I am so happy!

It was amazing to watch them like a couple and also separating work from their relationship all in adorbs ways SO CUTE!!

Did you like Birdman? I liked it actually but it is a different type of movie so it's not everyone's cup of movie imo but I thought Schmidt wouldn't hate it haha!
I have liked Schmidt and Cece this season and I expect to do so. But the other stories were a little uneven for me. So the parts were better than the whole. That said, I have watched multiple time cause, well you know.

I haven't and don't plan on watching the movie. It didnt seem to interest me. I have a lot of stuff one list to watch so, I can't waste time, haha.... I just found a bunch of new movies on Netflix. I also found a couple new tv shows.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have liked Schmidt and Cece this season and I expect to do so. But the other stories were a little uneven for me. So the parts were better than the whole. That said, I have watched multiple time cause, well you know.

I haven't and don't plan on watching the movie. It didnt seem to interest me. I have a lot of stuff one list to watch so, I can't waste time, haha.... I just found a bunch of new movies on Netflix. I also found a couple new tv shows.
Not your kind of movie I can say that and it's not a typical movie but I loved it. It was not that bad haha.

Hey what you didn't like? We are on 2nd episode gurl?
Old 01-15-2016, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not your kind of movie I can say that and it's not a typical movie but I loved it. It was not that bad haha.

Hey what you didn't like? We are on 2nd episode gurl?
Pretty much the while Jess story line. I also thought Javier was in the wrong and they begged him to come back. He was disrespectful to his boss and also disregarded his boss' instructions. I know Cece did sorta but he was worse IMO. At the very least, he should have been on probation for his attitude. Anyway, it had its moments and I am very much looking forward to next Tues. Although, I don't want to fast forward past the weekend.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Pretty much the while Jess story line. I also thought Javier was in the wrong and they begged him to come back. He was disrespectful to his boss and also disregarded his boss' instructions. I know Cece did sorta but he was worse IMO. At the very least, he should have been on probation for his attitude. Anyway, it had its moments and I am very much looking forward to next Tues. Although, I don't want to fast forward past the weekend.
Oh I understand. I think it was disrespectful but they weren't taking it because it was not Nick too. It was NOT how he used to be with them and how he would be. It was Schmidt's way. And Nick got carried away and fired him, I don't think it was necessary at all. Then they got annoyed with him altogether. Nick is a man of people and he will be a boss in his way dear Gurl you are strict You take "business" over "people"?

As of Jess' SL I think it was nice to see her trying again and it was so typical Jess SL where her date sucks I really like her single more because she is more relatable. Who doesn't wanna skip all that dating nonsense, right? And we saw progress on everyone's sides. So I loved the episode really. I actually wrote somethings under the episode thread if you'd like to check out
Old 01-15-2016, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I understand. I think it was disrespectful but they weren't taking it because it was not Nick too. It was NOT how he used to be with them and how he would be. It was Schmidt's way. And Nick got carried away and fired him, I don't think it was necessary at all. Then they got annoyed with him altogether. Nick is a man of people and he will be a boss in his way dear Gurl you are strict You take "business" over "people"?

As of Jess' SL I think it was nice to see her trying again and it was so typical Jess SL where her date sucks I really like her single more because she is more relatable. Who doesn't wanna skip all that dating nonsense, right? And we saw progress on everyone's sides. So I loved the episode really. I actually wrote somethings under the episode thread if you'd like to check out
I'll check it out but probably won't respond till tonight. I need to think about getting to sleep soon. It's not that I put business over people but when you are at work, you are there to do a job, the way the boss wants it. We all have things about our jobs we don't like. We don't simply say, we are not going to do it. My problem came when Nick told him not to slide the glass and he did. His boss was trying to talk to him about his work and attitude and everything and he ignored him. That is disrespectful and I didn't like it and really don't care for that guy. Anyway, that's just me but when I am on the clock, I work.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'll check it out but probably won't respond till tonight. I need to think about getting to sleep soon. It's not that I put business over people but when you are at work, you are there to do a job, the way the boss wants it. We all have things about our jobs we don't like. We don't simply say, we are not going to do it. My problem came when Nick told him not to slide the glass and he did. His boss was trying to talk to him about his work and attitude and everything and he ignored him. That is disrespectful and I didn't like it and really don't care for that guy. Anyway, that's just me but when I am on the clock, I work.
That's was the problem. Nick is not a boss who would put business over his friends. But Schmidt never knew the other way around so he tried to help him from his own experience but it changed Nick. It seemed like he is dad and workers are like children who are spoiled and don't take him seriously. He tried to be the businessman-manager but at the end he saw that he cannot be and he shouldn't be because bar is people to him unlike Schmidt. So there is a difference between job definitions here. In his world you can be a boss without being demanding like that imo. But Schmidt doesn't know that, he thinks business is business and you gotta be a leader/manager first then friend to them.

Look Schmidt is not a person of people. Nick is a person of people. They have different ways and personalities. The important thing is that they have come to that understanding at the end and Nick still listened to Schmidt's advice even I loved it sooooooooooo much!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top