Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine and gunpowder (View Post)
oh my god I wanna live with them
I don't think I can since some of them kind of my brothers when they did dumb things to do..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 04-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never want to live with roomates again so i should be quite
Old 04-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

I feel cha..

is that what you want?

Old 04-13-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In RL I can't stand idiots tbh
Old 04-14-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This was so true

Anyone here watched GG?

ahh beautifulllllll

x

Last edited by lessismore; 04-14-2015 at 10:42 AM
Old 04-14-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i loved the Gossip Girl reference
Old 04-14-2015, 05:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Same here.. I love her on that episode..

is that what you want?

Old 04-15-2015, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was seriously stunned
Old 04-15-2015, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a great episode and the GG reference was so point on. Only from the Schmece and Chair side:

In S1 Chuck and Blair had a pregnancy scarce. Chuck was happy about it, tried to show his care to Blair, thinking that he might be having the family he craves. But Blair was in her princess fairytale mod and trying to push Chuck and keep it with Nate... But ofc Blair was not ready and she was happy to learn it was not true (They were in High school also lol)
In S1 Schmidt and Cece had a pregnancy scarce too. Schmidt was happy about it, tried to show his care to Cece, thought of proposing to her... But Cece was not ready and was happy after learning it was not true... (Hope it comes up again btw!!!)

CB were close, partners in crime, Blair was in denial for her feelings because he was Chuck Bass (infamous bad boy lol), Chuck was in love with her maybe even before and they had sex surprisingly (one of the unforgettable scenes in TV history). They always remembered that night in heart and there are references to it in the later seasons "The first time...". It became most special moment. Then they had a secret relationship. Serena was their third eye (the person who caught them on it )

SC were close, getting closer, they were attracted to each other, Cece was into him but she was afraid to admit because he is Schmidt (-fun- douchebag lol), Schmidt was all over Cecelia, we can even say he was in love with her already, they had sex surprisingly. This season we got a reference to it from Schmidt but in S2 and S3 I remember references lol. "The first time..." It became the most special moment. Winston is their third eye (the person who caught them on it )

There are tons of parallels I can write; being obsesses with both shows but especially GG

But I also want to post this here too

Last edited by lessismore; 04-15-2015 at 04:12 AM
Old 04-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Chuck/Blair.. No comment.. But I hate it how it need to compare to other since Schmidt are nothing like Chuck at all.. At least he's so loyal, honest and respect even tho he cares about his friends' feelings more than Chuck..

is that what you want?

Old 04-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Chuck/Blair.. No comment.. But I hate it how it need to compare to other since Schmidt are nothing like Chuck at all.. At least he's so loyal, honest and respect even tho he cares about his friends' feelings more than Chuck..
Well we can't compare GG with any other show imo. The essesnse of the show was quite different and scandalous and later on more based on omfg moments than character driven. And CB were both anti heroes and baddies with their vulnarable sides and great love. I love their uniqueness so much and for me there are no other characters or couple like them that I will ever love imo love them so much

However I have to disagree because Ok yes they all betrayed each other in GG but Both Chuck and Blair were loyal to each other and to their bffs too. They have become honest and trudtworthy as well. Especially Chuck became the truth teller of the show beginning with S1. And respect? He had the most respect to Blair and then to Nate and Serena too, and then to Lily, his stepmother, imo. Ofc character wise they can be different but there are so many similarities too and also many parallels between SLs too. But they are truly different shows overall

Schmidt loves Nick (called Nicholas) as much as he loves Cece, same as Nate (called Nathenial) and Blair for Chuck. Both have two loves of lives same as Blair - Serena and Cece- Jess imo.
They are both business driven. Chuck is already a millionare tho ( billionare actually). They both love their suits both are metrosexual. Chuck is not a cook nor a cleaning addict and also he has his room service first of all but he loves to prepare drinks, host parties and he cares about his hygen too and mock what Nate wears lol. Same as Schmidt imo.
Chuck has a messed up family, all kinds of daddy and mommy issues Schmidt as well. Maybe the best is Schmidt's family does not try to screw him over and over again. And who they can and want to talk about it the most ? Blair and Cece... Both women are strong but also vulnarable the most with the men they love

Also both are screwed ups

Tho Chuck never cheated on Blair. Blair always cheated on others with him but Schmidt wouldn't betray Cece the way Chuck did too, now I have to admit that lol. They did extremes with GG imo but They managed to come back and come over always and they had very on off relationship pretty much what Fawn said about Schmece last episode and same said for CB too esp by Dorota in the series finale but they always found each other and fought for each other Also they loved each other's all parts and accepted who they are, same as Schmece

( I am on phone so I couldn't write longer )

Last edited by lessismore; 04-15-2015 at 02:26 PM
Old 04-16-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found this! Looks pretty correct and I am ENFJ btw Do you know what you are?

New Girl MBTI

MBTI for Fictional Characters — New Girl MBTI

Jessica Day — ENFJ

Idealistic • Sociable • Expressive • Altruistic • People-oriented • Caring • Supportive • Encouraging • Organized • Leader • Passionate • Loyal

Nick Miller — INFP

Easygoing • Introspective • Guarded • Artistic • Meaningful • Loyal • Imaginative • Private • Sensitive • Gentle • Creative • Empathetic • Selfless

Winston — ENFP

Empathetic • Spontaneous • Warm • Expressive • Enthusiastic • Adaptable • Sociable • Positive • Wild • Energizing • Sensitive

Schmidt — ESFJ

Supportive • Others-focused • Committed • Traditional • Rule following • Responsible • Disciplined • Hospitable • Organized • Celebratory

Cece — ESTP

Realistic • Practical • Adaptable • Direct • Spontaneous • Risk taking • Thick-skinned • Enthusiastic • Carefree • Lively • Rational • Active

Coach — ESTJ

Hard working • Practical • Organized • Leader • Confident • Critical • Decisive • Direct • Committed • Disciplined • Talkative • Dependable

Old 04-17-2015, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NG MEN

Old 04-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh my god I love that one
Old 04-18-2015, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah!! Me too!

Where is the rest of it? UGH..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread