Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
His big, is sometimes criminal, and always scary.
well not as big as Rhonda. oh gosh she was outright mean! I hope he skype divorces her lol
Old 05-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
well not as big as Rhonda. oh gosh she was outright mean! I hope he skype divorces her lol
She was very mean and I hate mean. Winston is too nice to do what Rhonda does.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She was very mean and I hate mean. Winston is too nice to do what Rhonda does.
Definitely he is the best At first I loved the idea of a prankster girl friend for Winnie and it seemed fun but it was totally mean haha. Winston only understood it when he got Rhonda'd
Old 05-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely he is the best At first I loved the idea of a prankster girl friend for Winnie and it seemed fun but it was totally mean haha. Winston only understood it when he got Rhonda'd
I think so. Plus now he has a great GF.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think so. Plus now he has a great GF.
All turned out great then He's married as a prank

Seriously it's been great that Aly gave in like that. It was unexpected right?
Old 05-07-2016, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Not really that unexpected, we sorta knew because of spoilers. Even without spoilers, they defiantly laid out enough clues along the way. Ally was into Winston, that message came through.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not really that unexpected, we sorta knew because of spoilers. Even without spoilers, they defiantly laid out enough clues along the way. Ally was into Winston, that message came through.
Sure but still for me their kiss came unexpected and I loved that moment.

Then their sudden closeness was unexpected too. They immediately became a couple. It was unexpected maybe because I wasn't expecting like that? If it makes sense haha
Old 05-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Then their sudden closeness was unexpected too. They immediately became a couple. It was unexpected maybe because I wasn't expecting like that? If it makes sense haha
Yeah, I get it. I would have thought she wouldn't want to be so open about her feelings that quickly but I loved it.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I get it. I would have thought she wouldn't want to be so open about her feelings that quickly but I loved it.
Exactly!!! Nevertheless it was lovely to see Especially Winston's happiness made me so happy! We are not used to see him that happy and I love his smile. He couldn't stop smiling the entire episode
Old 05-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly!!! Nevertheless it was lovely to see Especially Winston's happiness made me so happy! We are not used to see him that happy and I love his smile. He couldn't stop smiling the entire episode
I know, along with his kind eyes, he has the best most infectious smile.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, along with his kind eyes, he has the best most infectious smile.

I am kinda sad they are not partners anymore...
Old 05-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Or too biiiggg!! I am gonna hit you with a ski!!!!
Or when he offered to leave Shevrang (Sorry, dunno how to write his name right) in the desert, where he'd die.

One person can not know (s)he does something mean, but Rhonda does know it, I think, and it makes her not a pleasant person.

Quote:

Exactly!! It makes me wanna know what her thoughts and feelings were after the first kiss (not complaining) For example, did she realize, she did talk about Winston all the time?

Quote:

I'm glad, the kiss came unexpected for you Dunno why, but I was expecting the kiss in that episode, otherwise I'd be surprised. At time I was more curious about the way that would make the kiss happen. And daamn, it was beautiful!
But the next was unexpected for me either. How did she go into relationship so fast? Well, I'd be lying if I'd say I didn't think about that. Well, she said, they need to figure out what it is [between them] - it's obvious that it's easier for Winnie, because he already knew about his feelings for a while, right? I honestly would love to believe, that the kiss cleared up her mind. She already did know Winston is one of her two most important men, and her Cop-iversary helped her to realize, who truly cared about her, and Jess' outburst helped her to "awake" and look at Winston in a romantic way - in a way she subconsiously didn't allow herself to look because of her previous partner. Then she kissed Winnie full of gratitude feelings, entirely moved by his confession, Serenade, felicitation her 5th year, his sincerity and pain, and she derfinitely liked it [the kiss], and she jumped in, since they already have been great partners and friends. Remember, she jumped into friendship, too. Remember, she didn't want any other partner
Somehow she already knew what she wanted, but there, fear and denial interfered. IMO.
It happens sometimes when all the little [puzzle]-pieces form one huge wonderful picture.
As for Winnnie: one simple word - finally!!
Besides, they are incredibly sexual people after all , so why wasting time

Quote:

I am kinda sad they are not partners anymore...
Yeah... well, we'll see

Last edited by AliceM; 05-08-2016 at 08:09 AM
Old 05-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Rhona even knows how extreme she goes with pranks. Because the things Schmidt asked showed she doesn't know what a prank is too.

Like cutting of his pinkie, she told him that it's a good prank So I think she thinks she is pranking ppl and doesn't know the difference like Winnie.

Oh how I would wanna hear her thoughts after their first kiss. But as I said before they kinda skipped many steps as it seemed to me.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I don't think Rhona even knows how extreme she goes with pranks. Because the things Schmidt asked showed she doesn't know what a prank is too.

Like cutting of his pinkie, she told him that it's a good prank So I think she thinks she is pranking ppl and doesn't know the difference like Winnie.

Oh how I would wanna hear her thoughts after their first kiss. But as I said before they kinda skipped many steps as it seemed to me.
Oh, I agree

I know right But what can we do - only fantasize, arh Writers must've had something in mind, hehe
Old 05-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
Oh, I agree

I know right But what can we do - only fantasize, arh Writers must've had something in mind, hehe
I really hope WinAly lasts
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top